Worst Movie of 2016

What is Sup Forums's opinion on the worst movie of 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XAaPx501Dog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All of them

La La Land

Suicide Squad

Deadpool by far. Watched it a few days ago going into it knowing it panders heavily to 9gag-tier humor and I was surprised.

See I'll watch things with uneven layers of irony, usually 1 or 3 will do, but Deadpool fucked up and attempted a 4th, which made the movie absolute trash. Every scene with the love interest was con firmed filler and there were almost no action scenes. I understand he is supposed to be the zanny hero that reddit deserves, but come on.

I went in with low, but at least reasonable expectations of a funny movie with some "kooky" situations, but it seriously surprised me starting at the very first 3rd wall break.

I think it had the possibility of maybe being decent

Arrival and Suicide Squad

easily this. may be the worst thing Ive seen this decade

This piece of shit right here. I know a lot of people will meme like these guys
by naming actually good or okay movies, but this was truly the worst. If you don't agree, then you haven't seen it.

you mean wurst

i fucking hated this too

Anomalisa
...I think...
never saw it...

Worst ive seen in theaters is undoubtedly Suicide Squad.

This is correct

Honorable mention
youtube.com/watch?v=XAaPx501Dog

Ghostbusters

correct answer

there's "it's Hollywood but it's expected to be bad", and there's bad in all aspects like Suicide Squad

Sausage Party
Bad Moms

Hands down suicide squad it's not even a contest. The editing alone is bad enough to consider permanent archival so that students may study it for years to come and learn what not to do.

kino

Bad Moms was the worst movie this year

>Suicide Squad
>this movie was dumb lol worst movie ever!!!1

Have you guys never watched a properly bad movie before or did you only watch five movies from the last year?

Man of Steel

fuck you I watched 8 movies

seriously, it's not dumb, it's badly done

boo this man

>Civil War
>BvS
>SS

Hard to pick.

no, its not. two of those are decent

Its possibly the worst movie i have ever seen period

Finally, after all these years of sweet sweet ignorance, i too hate kevin smith

look at this fat fuck

I gave it a nein out of ten.

he sure loves stupid hats

just as you would expect from a fucking leaf

It's the 4th Wall, you Cretin.

Another vote for Suicide Squad. Just a bad movie all around

Morgan was the worst movie last year, but a mile.

oh shit I'm sorry you caught me senpai

Serious Answer.

Meet the Blacks

Sausage Party is the correct answer but this board is full of middle schoolers so

plebeians will never understand true Kino.

Kevin Smith is a product of New Jersey, not Canada.

He was not born here nor did he grow up here or were his parents from here.

Don't try to pin Kevin Smith on us.

Yeah this one got it in my opinion. The movie was awful. A total waste of my time.

sausage party was awful on purpose. Suicide squad meanwhile was a big budget disaster that did every single part of film making wrong. not to mention having the worst version of the Joker ever

That I saw, Suicide Squad or Sausage Fest. Probably Sausage Fest since it was a comedy that I didn't even crack a smile through the whole movie.

suicide squad was also meant to be funny

>having the worst version of the Joker ever

Who cares about that? He's a comic book character. Grow up.

this.
Those stupid fuckin accents that every character used for the whole movie made me cringe twice as hard at all the vagina jokes

if you consider all the money and talent involved (and the fact that its over two hours and has not a single good scene) its easily the worst movie of last year

Suicide Squad wasn't bad at all

suicide squad is bad on every level. It's probably the worst movie of the decade, and i'm not even exaggerating. It's pure garbage and i hope every person involved dies in a fire.

youre going to have to do better than that

I meant, why care about a character from a kids graphic novel.

Anyone can make a bad movie.

But Suicide Squad isn't just some bad movie, it's one of the biggest feature films of the year. Suicide Squad deserves worst movie of the year, a production of this size shouldn't be this awful.

>why would anyone care about a popular character
you are really smart

Definitely Suicide Squad

An easy worst is Yoga Hosers but since I haven't actually seen it I'm going to go with Jason Bourne

Kids maybe even teens, but I'm assuming you're an adult. Am I seeing in my assumption?

*Wrong not seeing

Why are you even watching these garbage recent releases? There is hundreds if not thousands of incredible cinema out there you haven't yet watched from years gone by.

Spend your time there instead.

>look at me!
>Im such a grown up because I post on Sup Forums

Batman v Superman

Neon demon

I am a grown up but not because I post here. Grow up. Super heroes are for children.

this shit was dumb in hindsight but I was so into it in the theater I didn't even notice, so I can't really shit on this one

The Neon Demon.

No question.

>hacksaw ridge
>turns out mel is a hack
can't make this shit up i swear

I've seen every major release this year

The worst movies I've seen have been:

-Ghostbusters (winner)
-marvel civil war
-Dr. Strange
-the forest
-norm of the north