AYYOOO HOL UP

Why in the first place are nordics seen as the purest aryans?

Seriously why?

What have they truly achieved? No, being tall & blonde is nothing unique, let alone an achievement. There is no reason to herald them as the masterrace because they have literally nothing to back that shit up. Are their countries nice? Yes sure. Are the people good looking? Sure whatever...

At least the germanics achieved more like the anglos (world domination), dutch (internation jewry). Or what about the Italians, French, Greeks with their rich history & culture. Even slavs had the glorious russian empire and in the south their byzantine and illyrian heritage. Even turkroaches had a fucking huge empire and arabs as well. There are countless of peoples with prestige that are being shit on for not being """white"""

TLDR: My point is, nordics are ridiculously overrated because muh a e s t h e t i c s & muh reich.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_de_Gobineau
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madison_Grant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_inventions_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dutch_inventions_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_inventions_and_discoveries
scholarworks.wmich.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1038&context=hilltopreview
youtube.com/watch?v=JKOM2ywB7nQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Or what about the Italians, French, Greeks with their rich history & culture. Even slavs had the glorious russian empire and in the south their byzantine and illyrian heritage. Even turkroaches had a fucking huge empire and arabs as well. There are countless of peoples with prestige that are being shit on for not being """white"""

They are white. It's just a fucking meme. (except for turkroaches)

It's almost as if ice ages were a thing and there has always been a low population in the north. Also I am sure you have heard all the things Nordics have done before but your intentionally forget about it.

I acknowledge achievements from the north, but claiming they're the masterrace is just silly.

>It's almost as if ice ages were a thing and there has always been a low population in the north.
You know you can use this excuse for sub-saharans right. If you replace ice age with hot temperatures and shitty terrain.

The nordic superiority meme was invented precisely to compensate for the inferiority complex they have regarding mediterranean countries, which historically have been the true bearers of civilization and culture.

To be honest Arabs, North Africans, Orientals, and no poos in loos have all accomplished more than nords. The only reason nords are doing well now is because of low population density and they are surrounded by the most prosperous advanced countries on earth.

taking jokes as facts is naive

>a e s t h e t i c s

Southern sudanese are more aestethic to be honest, taller too.

you know aryan supremacy was a real theory my white friend?

>aryan supremacy isn't a serious ideological philosophy.
>you
>white

Pick one.

Hitler was a cryptojew anyway

We achieved the highest living standard in the world, we have many international and successful companies while at the same time being very small in population. Also pic related, vikings.

>Why in the first place are nordics seen as the purest aryans?

The only people I've ever heard that from are dumbass school teachers lying about what Hitler said. You're hacking at a straw man from the first sentence faggot.

>nordics are aesthetic

Even this meme I don't understand. Mediterranean women are way more sexier imo, and blonde hair can make men look effeminate

>It's almost as if ice ages were a thing and there has always been a low population in the north
Doesn't that make Yakuts, Inuits and whatnot the true master race? They live in far more extreme conditions than Nordics do, after all.

If anything it was french and americans pushing it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_de_Gobineau
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madison_Grant

And it was more about social changes of that period like southern and eastern european migration to america and french republicanism.

It was backward reasoning to justify policies.

>vikings
Literal fucking niggers

>MUH VIKING RAIDS
>MUH COLLAPSE OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE

Good going, faggots. You're more like a detriment to the white race. It's like you've been doing everything in your power to destroy it ever since the Huns (and culminating with the World Wars and now Merkel's refugee flood).

Inb4 it wuz Germany

Whatever. Same people, different piece of land.

>Being proud of a history of rape and pillaging

Rate.

yeah,and it got us nowhere did it?
same for you
keep beliveing in false yokes of old,fools

>We achieved the highest living standard in the world, we have many international and successful companies while at the same time being very small in population. Also pic related, vikings.

You guys lucked out. You had really low population density and total population, but you were also next to the most advance countries on Earth. You guys are like the ones who cheat of the smart kid in class and get a 100% while he only gets an 85%

Being able to level entire villages is a pretty amazing achievement. We also discovered Iceland, Greenland and Canada.

>those people in your picture
>white

lmao. You arggies crack me up.

>Huns

I meant Goths and Vandals. Whatever. The fermented Jew did this.

This

>raiding a bunch of helpless monks
what a glorious fucking achievement

k

>Being able to level entire villages is a pretty amazing achievement.
So i guess sub-saharan africa is the pinnacle of civilization

>We also discovered Iceland, Greenland and Canada.
You discovered 3 barren shit pieces of land that are mostly uninhabitable. There's also some evidence that North Africans and Phoenecians discovered it before you guys.

Speaking of Huns; it seems that cuckoldry runs in the blood of Germanics.

>Not helpless monks
>Brave warriors who killed soldiers
>Vikings are still badass warriors who did not fear death
Fuck off mongolian.

Their women bent over for everyone it seems

>leveling villages is an amazing achievement now
wew

Also, we discovered Australia, New Zealand and a fuckton of Islands

you are pretty mad.

It's just a stormfags meme

They feared the Finnic bull, you even let us fuck your women and let their bastard offspring rule over you.

This. Mediterraneans had geographically perfect everything, then they bred with the steppe niggers and niggers. Now they're just scummy vacation spots.

Nordics have taken the flame of civilization, and done much more with it. That's why they're being so heavily targeted with race mixing propaganda. Don't become like the "tanned" Italians and Greeks pls.

Also vikings had scarce food. Many of their campaigns were out of necessity. Still they had the best steel work in Europe.

just cold,its kinda cold and boring,

>Nordics have taken the flame of civilization, and done much more with it.
(citation needed)

Kek, finn

I heard Norway was poor before finding the oil.
Iceland was poor at some point too. Right now they are kinda poor but prosperous.

Denmark and Sweden are old money.

Serious question for you: what if you weren't white as you think you are? How would that impact your life?

How much did they advance the western civilization compared to the italians, french, german, and even russians in terms of science and art?

What are these achievements that warrant aryan superiority?

Stay mad nigger, your sagas even tell of Finnish kings from which the founders of Sweden and Norway descend from.

We were not poor, we were just less than averege after being raped by Germany. But yes, oil helped.

>Finland/Norway banter.

I never knew it would be so entertaining.

Show me one Mediterranean civilization in good shape these days.

I'm just saying the modern Mediterraneans are disgusting Ottoman rape babies with low IQs. I'm not comparing Nordics to the other whites.

i am a mutt,mostly white,yet i am no aryan prince
but being black,dark or something else would have fucked up many things up

>It's just a stormfags meme
nazis didnt truly believe in nordicism?

WE ACTUALLY WUZ KANGZ!
SCANDINAVIA BTFO!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_inventions_and_discoveries

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dutch_inventions_and_discoveries

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_inventions_and_discoveries

fuck u netherlands can u even imagine how fucking bad the winters of old days were when they had stacked lumber for houses? do you understand it gets cold up here? yet our ancestors managed and thrived and stole bitches from all over the world.

DAS RIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

Some of them were promoting Nordic culture to instill pride. Others thought it was stupid, and made them look bad. They weren't all in agreement.

American "education""

>fuck u netherlands
um rude

> The Nato secretary general is Norweigan
Way more important than some monarch.

Doesn't matter. The founder of your oilnigger state, Harald Fairhair, was the result of some Scandinavian cuckboi letting a superior Finnbull impregnate his wife.

>Nordics had the best steelwork in Europe

Not true, the best steelwork came from places like Solingen and Toledo in Europe with Damascus being another major competitor. Nordic steel was a joke.

>Mediterraneans are disgusting Ottoman rape babies
anthropological research dont help your claim. The ottomans never truly intermixed there.

dude try living in the midst of french, german, and english powerhouses while only having a few million people. Try living in other european lands against islamic tyranny or other tribal fuckery. Try surviving in the african jungles, try surviving in the steppes, in the deserts, etc....

italy isnt that bad. Spain could be better, greece and balkans are fucked though

is this against my claim? You didnt include the scandinavian one...

>Finland banter.

Pretty top-tier. Norway is putting up a good fight, but is clearly losing.

This.
People pretending slavs and romance whites aren't white are just jews trying to divide Europe.
They do it to try to make us fight each other while ignoring the real enemy.

>A Dutch trying to defend my country
Am I in bizarro world?

Go prep Sven, like both of you have done for hundreds of years.

wot m8 better than my glorious nippon steel?
>tips fedora
>unsheathes kitaner

I agree, but slavs are the best example of how even white's aren't perfect. Slavs are nigger tier.

Swedecucks are weak-willed by nature. The fact that they needed the assistance of the Pope and his German mercenaries in order to take us in the first place attests to that.

You should stop with the projecting and go prep Jamal like the cuck you are, Per-Göran.

Italy and Spain should nuke their southern part holding them back desu
In term of IQ they aren't behind other european countries
Moortugal and Greece can't be fixed though.

DEN ENESTE GRUNNEN TIL AT DERE KVENER FIKK VEKK SOVIET UNIONEN VAR FORDI VI HJALP DERE UTAKKNEMLIGE MONGOLOIDER.

Getting really tired of these stupid slide shill threads.

try doing all that while choosing all the hottest bitches in the world to breed with. that's how you get the aryan master race.

Interestingly if Nordic steel is good than so is Japanese steel since they both had shit tier iron and used similar techniques to jury rig good swords together.

The Seax was heat treated the same way the katana was. Viking swords in later periods used iron bars bought from southern lands.

Sorry, I don't know any cuckspeak.

> misses the joke
kek

>Southern European women are hotter than northern ones.

tell me about the scimatar oh masterful master swordsman

why are the crypto-swedes so angry

>Swedecucks are weak by nature
We are talking about servants and masters here, finns were sold as slaves in constantinople.

At least our country is relevant, unlike your shithole.

Keep telling yourself that
You have oil and nothing else
Everything else in Norway is bastardised swecuck culture.

No? We have mountains, fishing industry and one of the most successful paint industries. What do you have?

it's bastardized danecuck culture, reindeer-fucker

A lot of people would agree with that

Speaking of slaves :^)

>My flag actually dividing and conquering.
gooi jezelf even heel snel onder zo'n gele rakker

Tits is the only thing that matter?

During the time of the vikings Arabs were using straight swords. It was only during the later periods that the Scimitar came into prominence. That still doesn't change the fact that viking steel was weak and they had to trade for steel from the Franks to make competitive weapons.

The Franks had long outstripped the Nords in steelwork.

WE WUZ IKEA N SHIT

Nords have contributed nothing to history. History is littered with brilliant British, German, Italian, Austrian even fucking scottish scientists/mathematicians. No nordniggers.

Pretty women, and that's it.

>fishing industry
The stereotypes about you being simple fishermen turned oilniggers were true after all

>vikings
>buying things from non-vikings

>Being a fisherman is simple
I thought you guys were supposed to have a good education system?

What do you think you achieve with this? I like big tities sometimes, and even flatter chests a bit more rarely, but C cup is the perfect balance. Moreover, there's more to it. Southern women have hourglass bodies and bolder faces.

I'm irish, am I even white

I'm told I'm not here everyday

>Babylonian chick
>blonde
WE

They did it a lot. The Ulfberht swords were Frankish in origin and Ulfberht was a Frankish name.

scholarworks.wmich.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1038&context=hilltopreview

anglos are the real aryans

youtube.com/watch?v=JKOM2ywB7nQ

Lego and IKEA