Daily reminder that this is who is leading the EU

Daily reminder that this is who is leading the EU

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2016/06/23/brexit-supporter-questioned-by-police-for-offering-pen-outside-polling-station-5963204/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/eu-vows-use-new-powers-block-elected-far-right-populists-power/
youtube.com/watch?v=UWhYE7qiB0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>unelected EU leaders vow to block democratically elected officials

If you people don't rise up to destroy this Union then you deserve to be slaves

I hate that fucking son of a bitch. Perfect tyrannical dictator material.

Nice knowing you, EU

Most people are kept in the dark regarding this sort of thing.

I honestly don't understand why the right wing hasn't risen up yet and just started purges. Your police can't be that strong. Seriously, just grab a weapon and spear some shitskins? The mudslimes seem to have no trouble doing it to you.

Stuff like this is what morally justifies the end of the EU, this damn dictatorship. Who wants their rights to be taken of from them?
I'm so glad the EU is falling apart right now.

Well the German BKA (Federal Police Bureau) warned about possible far-right terrorism. Cant wait till the SEK shows up on my front door because i said mean thing about my Goverment and the EU ;^)

I want out

What are they gonna do, fine you for not letting enough immigrants into your house. Tell them to fuck off and if they persist then do your duty to your fatherland

>finger pointing up

they can't keep getting away with this

>americans trying to act tough

How about the military? We have our navy that is literally fishing out immigrants from the sea to import them here,do you think they have any sense of loyalty to the native people if they rebel? Also organizing your own military groups is an act of subversion,you would probably get squashed anyway.

Thing is, Luxembourg kept reelecting this guy as PM, and people rejoiced, so he doesn't know any different

>We have our navy that is literally fishing out immigrants from the sea to import them here
Well no shit, it's called following orders.

Eh... remember who pays your cousins paycheck

There is hope, my friend.

Keep fighting.

>Being an idiot
No one, and i mean no one except perhaps the jews selling guns benefit from a civil war.
It gets tiring to see all these naive manchilds acting all though on the internet and calling for a fucking civil war, which by definition is the most anti patriotic, anti nationalistic thing you can do. Outrageous.

They shouldn't be but that is the nature of this world ruled by the evil one.

Didn't he run on a populist right wing platform not that long ago in Luxembourg?

Jesus christ, and the US will be the same if Trump doesnt get in

And idiots keep saying that the EU is a democracy.

Sup Forums when you think about it, its actually great.

The EU is showing its true form, little more than a bureaucratic dictatorship .

Imagine the outrage when a president/politician elected by the populace is told to get fucked because the EU disagrees with them.

They are sowing the seeds of their own eventual dissolution,

You need to kill these people my European friends. We had our revolution over less than what these globalist tyrants are doing to you.

The US has its own hurdles to an uprising. The country is literally awash in weapos and we have a heavily militarized police force. The effectiveness of sudden action against the EU forces has a much higher chance of sucsess in Germany than in the US. Not trying to be tough, I'm simply saying that it's way easier to get some lads going and purge the forgein menace from a European town than it would be to kick out local police in the US. I'm actually jealous.

You can do it. Our media was all remain libshits and we had constant propaganda through our doors telling us to stay and even coming to our homes in person. We still left :^)

>EU is a totalitarian dictatorship that makes a mockery of democracy
>EU let the UK hold a free and faire referendum and respects the outcome
what the did Sup Forums mean by this

Dont worry. It will eventually lead to that. History repeats itsels. WHenever government grows too large and powerful trying there is a tipping point when violence starts

wot? He was in the christian party, served 18 years as PM, then buggered off to Brussels doing EU stuff. He did reappear last year concerning that 30 year old bomb affair, but other than that, he doesn't appear much here anymore

They never thought we would call their bluff

I'd like to think they're a bit more clever than that. They'd probably just a take a page from USA's textbook and force member states to implement to a bunch of quite low-level regulations. Things like ballot access laws and candidate screenings, all in the name of keeping "extremists" out.
You can't get elected if you can't run, now can you?

The EU never dreamed that it could go in any direction other than their favor, and now that it did, they're shitting themselves.

Might be my memory playing tricks on me but i seem to remember him running on a rather right wing platform in the 90s.

So you're saying the EU never had the intention of rigging the result.

Good. Retards shouldn't be allowed to run a country.

The retards were confident enough to believe they wouldn't have to

They're going to turn the UK into a lesson. These tyrannical fucks are going to try to cripple the UK to discourage other nations from leaving.

The remainers need to fall in now so the UK can all weather the incoming shitstoem together. Do NOT let the EU put the UK's head on a pike. Seriously.

>and it backfired in spectacular fashion

The UK will do what it does best, save the rest of Europe from destroying themselves. Kicking and screaming as they go.

Is it peter the great on the background?

The cunts are losing power, now the Netherlands, France and Denmark are on the cusp of telling them to get fucked.

We're witnessing the slow death of the EU, and its glorious

Europoors? Who gives a fuck.

Feels good lads.

Nah but for real, burn that fucker down.

Everybody should look at our country to see how democratic the EU is.

>still believing that kind of bullshit

Not saying saying that you shouldn't keep your guns or anything but even if one quarter of your population turned against your government they would probably be crushed.

If they actuallly did that everybody would have known how corrupt the EU is

>respect the outcome

All the media that supports the EU is not accepting this,the EU itself is just pretending to be okay with this to not lose even more credibility.

>Try to cripple the UK
>One of their biggest export markets
>Ruin German and French economies in the process
>EU dies in blood and violence on the streets.

The EU is done, and they know it. The beauty is, there isn't a damn thing they can do now.

Probably tried

metro.co.uk/2016/06/23/brexit-supporter-questioned-by-police-for-offering-pen-outside-polling-station-5963204/

Didn't work though

*didn't do that

independence speech = hate speech

nothing new from the EU

>2016
>democratically elected benevolent leaders who have checks and balances powers are impeached, labelled terrorists

>2017
>immigration quotas are increased, every white person is required to work a minimum of 70 hours a week to support immigrants
>taxes for whites increased to 85% of their income

>2018
>having right ring ideologies is now illegal, every white person is now required to have a microchip implanted in their brains that suppresses testosterone and relays information about your thoughts to the government
>merkel is assassinated by a muslim and called a martyr by leftists who had to die because she made the war crime of being born white

>2019
>public beheadings for those of anti-islamic sentiment are now legal in public settings like berlin and paris
>germany is now 2% white

>2020
>UK refuses to take any more immigrants
>germany launches ICBMs to UK and begins world war 3
>UK is literally wiped off the map
>Russia invades eastern europe

>2021
>Europe is now a nuclear hell, any survivors are muslims

I can't really remember him being anywhere else than in the Christian Party while he was PM. That party would be difficult to really call "right". I also don't think people would have liked him that much if he ever had adhered to an extreme right ideology at any point in life.

I was a kid in the 90s though, so I don't really know the details.

Streissand Effect.

Why is "populist" even a negative thing in a democracy?

because populists don't get votes through convincing arguments, but rather by telling voters what they want to hear to win them order. They are democracy's cancer.

Nah, they're going to hurt you, not a lot, but enough to make it seem like a loss...even though you can now actively focus yourself on foreign trade with the Commonwealth and the BRIC-countries without interference of the EU and are able to make your own decision on which products you allow into your country. You'll have to adhere to EU standards though, but you have all of them down already, and unless the EU wants to force even more standards through everyone's throat, you won't have to pick up more standards.

>Populists tells the truth that everyone knows
>"HE TELLS THEM WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR REEEEEE"
>"better not listen to your voters, they're idiots anyway"

Because "muh scarry right wingers"
Populists usually get rid of plutocrats shortly after rising to power, so obviously they're going to do everything in their power to stop that from happening.

Dude you need to think about the long term game.

Look at the nazis, every time someone rised up against them they were demonized and it furthered the nazi cause. Eventually the nazis just got too big and they and their ideology were until destroyed.

Going out and spearing Muslims is the last thing you want to do. You have to remain peaceful and give them zero fuel, but no support. Eventually when it does enevitable come crashing down it will be demonized just like the nazis.

so theyre like literally every politician in history?

And this is how the guillotine was re introduced

Holy fuck we just dodged one heck of a bullet there.

Don't forget they still get to decide how to run your country for another 2 years, and now they've got a real incentive to drive it into the dirt and make an example of you to other Europeans with freedom on their minds.

No one has asked for a source yet. The fuck Sup Forums how summer is it in here?

it's old news you fucking mong

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/eu-vows-use-new-powers-block-elected-far-right-populists-power/

The Prime Minister of the UK licked EU ballsack every chance he got and called the referendum so they would stay and he could say "See! I was right all along!"

In typical liberal retard fashion, the Remain campaign denied any poll that showed them losing and since the media was so strongly for staying, Remain voters were actually retarded enough to believe that they would win no matter what and went grocery shopping or babysat their wife's kid instead of going out to vote.

Needless to say, Cameron resigned after his retarded move and the EU is shitting its pants. They will make an example out of Britain for it, but Britain has already made an example out of them.

>

Armed rebellion when?

RIP EU

that's one of their tactics, misquoting. I never said they tell truths that everyone knows, nor did I imply voters are idiots. I didn't reeee either.

every politician uses underhanded tactics, but populists as of lately seem to use it as their main tactic, which is cancerous

Kek wills it

Didn't they screw you guys with something like this earlier this year?

>people of Europe disarmed so they can never throw off the shackles of their governments
>governments bring in dangerous foreigners as part of their master plan
>natural citizens steal guns and bombs from the foreigners and rebel

that'll be devastating, no doubt
but it will go a long way to convincing the rest of Europe that the EU are a bunch of buerocratic shitstains on the face of the continent

We need a video like that but with more parachutes for the other member states.

But I thought we were evil fascists for leaving? Maybe everyone is a fascist.

>>Europe is now a nuclear hell, any survivors are turks

ftfy

Everyone is fat, dumb, and happy. Despite all the talk of a wealth gap, most everyone has more than they need and don't feel threatened. It's only when they start getting skinny and smart do they change

>infowars articles.

They killed a woman in the attempt. They couldn't said the ballot box enough though

EU is soviet union light version. It respects the election outcome of a powerful state like UK. Look at Greece however, they also had a referendum. They voted against euro bailout terms, the Greek prime minister was forced to ignore the referendum outcome. He said he was going to get assassinated if he didn't accept the bailout terms. EU plays tough on less powerful states like Greece, it is a tyranny.

rip eu. there wont be any rest or peace in the eu for a long time. buckle up kids shits hitting the fan.

I hope Europeans can find a way to leave that tyrannical regime.

full blown dictatorship

How we destroy the EU guys? i'm afraid about this dictatorship

It's Michiel de Ruyter

I agree with this post.

Glad we left that shithole.

Any white, right-wing refugees from Europe can crash at my place.

Shiraz must be a complete shithole.
youtube.com/watch?v=UWhYE7qiB0I

>and respects the outcome
We'll see.

This is where the US steps in to be a supporting little brother to the UK.

Because (((they))) don't want to be outed. Populists tell the people who's running the show and that's bad, racist, xenophobic, Islamophobic, etc.

So kind of like Obama did in 2008?

Except he's left wing so it fits you agenda and it's ok isn't that right less relevant colgate?

Australia should leave the EU if they are not allowed to democratically vote for a 'far right wing' party.

it's just a way to disparage politicians who actually listen to the public, or do what they want them to

Yet Sup Forums gets the exclusive heads up?

you don't get it, anything they do to us will hurt them more, since they sell us more than we sell them

Any idea why your economy tanked the hardest in response to Brexit?

Obviously it won't be permanent, but it had the most dramatic drop

Does everyone visit Sup Forums regularly?

They didn't care either way.

>If we remain
Good

>If we leave
Make an example of them, if we fuck up then we're fucked

We've left and now it is THEY who are making the biggest risk by trying to destroy us.

Yeah...The USA should get out of the EU too!

Source?

>less relevant colgate

this fucking killed me

sorry guys,mistakes were made, no hard feelings though, right ? xD

Orwell is probably rolling so in his grave that you could hook him to a generator and power a refugee's rape shack

Its actually a good thing, not for the normal poltard but every other sane human.

If a politcal party wants to remove some important legistalture or constitutional right, that are common in all EU-Nation like freedom of press the EU-Commission has a Tool to fight this movement.

And no its not undemocrativ to fight fascist or communist movement, that want to get rid of democracy. You can see on some poltards here hate democracy and would be really happy having a Führer.