This is just mr bungle for pseuds

this is just mr bungle for pseuds

Attached: poop.jpg (474x474, 35K)

why is all new prog such shit

How is this prog-rock band anywhere similar to that alt-metal band?

it's actually much better

This.

2nd best album of all time, in fact

So it's just Mr. Bungle?

1st is Noctourniquet

Bungle being pseud is a low IQ opinion

Do you like old prog? Or do you just shit on prog in general

i like some old prog. i'm not autistcally in to it like a lot of nerds are but i enjoy it
most modern prog bands just feel lifeless tho

Easy. This Alternative Metal band also has its roots in Funk Metal. Their Funk Metal origins often received comparisons to another well-known Funk Metal band. That same Funk Metal band had a guitarist and a bassist. They teamed up with an unknown duo of a Post-Hardcore band. The Post-Hardcore band eschewed their Post-Hardcore origins in favor of their Progressive Rock undertones. Since the guitarist, who dabbled in Progressive/Experimental music before, and the bassist, an already highly skilled musician, enjoyed the New Progressive Rock band, the Prog Rock duo and the Funk Metal duo teamed up. Along with getting a few other members, they formed the famous Progressive Rock band of the 2000s. And that band name is... Atoms for Peace.

>unknown duo
that's when I knew

yes puerile jokes about john travolta appeal to pseuds

What would autistically liking prog actually entail?

claiming it to be the only genre in rock worth listening to, deriding other music as too simplistic or unintelligent, collecting the same prog albums on millions of different formats like audio dvds, thinking that flashy solos are indicative of talent, getting hard for unconventional time signatures

Aside from the elitism, these traits are all exhibited by modern prog rock/metal fans. No wonder modern prog is so ass.

Tbh prog rock does make a ton of rock boring for me; which is why Ive seen myself gravitating to new wave/ post rock. At least that stuff offers a wholly unique experience next to prog as opposed to the typical classic rock music.

spicy take here, ORL should have never left ATDI, TMV is a pretty shitty band and his pretentiousness ruined ATDI upon his return

Pretty much

Sorry you still get hard for a sub par prog rock band.
Also, you obviously only know Quote Unquote.

The Warner brothers line was better

Post Punk*

based

>liking mike patton