>goes for #WOKE crowd
>no one who non-ironically considers themself #woke likes him
>loses core fanbase as well

JUST

Attached: Untitled.png (731x655, 591K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S1fG1WjTAQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Activist Eminem is easily the worst Eminem era.

>activist
Pic related, activism is not a dinner party

Attached: DYJI0_oWkAA_um5.jpg (1200x927, 184K)

Deserves it.

>It's another Eminem raps aggressively before a female pop star hook comes in track

His core fanbase dropped him years ago.

We unironically should've stayed in Vietnam and finished the job instead of just handing the south over to a communist regime because some hippies were crying.

Just further proof that activists are always wrong

Who is Allen Ginsberg?

i still cant get over how terrible his beard looks
why hasnt anyone told him to shave it off?

Attached: 1378502064749.jpg (658x557, 54K)

>just handing the south over to a communist regime because some hippies were crying.
That's not the point of the pic I posted you fucking american scum.

This, but ironically.

it would be more appropriate to say that his core fanbase grew up

that last part is completely untrue
student activists are pro-palestine and they're all the -ists
most want to pull out of the middle east even though those countries are incredibly disciminatory

Remind me why you didn't deserve 9/11?
Fucking sand niggers are better than amerimutts

Yeah thats true. His original fanbase are now in their mid 30's. More concerned about working to feed, house and clothe their families than the teen angst escapism Eminem has to offer. Still its a shame Em never grew up, indeed he has regressed into the state of perpetual childish behaviour. I bet his daughter is more mature than he is these days.

It was it's own point along with an implicit disagreement with yours, i.e. I think it's bullshit that "activist" is only for dissenting opinions. Rather it's a type of political discourse that I find retarded and almost always ill thought out, and consequently they're almost always wrong.

Keep up pls

The middle east is an entirely different animal from Vietnam sperg

OH NO NO NO NO

youtube.com/watch?v=S1fG1WjTAQw

You should of stayed in vietnam so every single GI would end up dead in a swamp and every single american would become the child of a draft dodging hippy.

I wouldn't consider him a mainstream figure back then, maybe Andy Warhol and William boroughs or bukowski and even those weren't ' mainstream'.

Muhammad Ali and a bunch of other people disavowed the war, just like 15 years ago when people didnt like the Iraq war.

It was a war based on false pretenses and we 'finished the job' regardless we prevented the spread of communism in East and South Asia

BUT HE DA KING OF DA NEW WORLD ORDA

WHY ANYBODY WANT ASSASSINATE HIM