Anyone else HATE Arabs?

Anyone else HATE Arabs?

if they're muslims, yes.
arabs who grew up in a non-religious family are pretty normal.

eveyone in the world who ever interacted with them does

Not in my experience, the Christian ones are just as subhuman

Quite literally the perfect ethnolinguistic group.

No

Well, who doesnt? Arabs turn everywhere they go to shit

That isn't romance languages

El MichigANO seniors

Aren't even an ethnolinguistic group.

You just can NOT trust them. They are tricksy people and rude too

That isn't slavic

he just said non-religious

Fedora tippers are 100x worse

Literally the worst ethnolinguistic group. Utterly vile.

t. Cucked by a slav

Nobody in the history of mankind has been cucked by a Slav, unless you meant cucked out of a shitty minimum-wage job plucking tomatoes.

Only muslims.

I've seen people say this all the time, the arab is a natural subhuman

t. brown inbred shitskin manlet

y

Moroccans and pakis aren't Arab, insert popular Belgian name here.

They are

I knew an iranian guy in highschool that moved to canada when he was 8. His entire family hated muslims and they were good people. Btw that natural subhuman you speak of, is that how the kids say American these days?

Utterly vile.

I also had an iranian friend, he was a weeb who was obsessed with asian women.

>saudi shorter than the snow niggers
Wanna know how I know you've never met an Arab

Anything that is brown is arab to us

\o

Says the Arab. You must have no sense of self awareness

Im Muslim and I hate Arabs

It's extremely pathetic that the European "man" has been reduced to making such laughable pictures while the noble Saracen conquers Europe.

By the way, Slavs of all creeds are utterly vile people.

Whatever, your the same trash

Yes, I used to not hate them but after interacting with them on the Internetz I realized what an awful group of people they were (and other Muslim groups desu).

How's it feel to be a cuck?
We invaded your land, took your women and forced our language and religion on you

Jealousy perhaps?

Arab are brother and sister of italian people i can' t hate them

This almost happened to me

Realistically, there's nothing to be jealous of.

Hmm

That can't be farther from the truth, kys bologna cornuto

>arabs

> Posts a Brit
Is this a fun post :DD

>punishing kids for doing gay shit
Literally nothing wrong with that

What makes them such subhumans?

t. mohammad

>Bad mouth Islam
>a French flag defends it

I explained this in the other thread using the exact same picture, go read it buddy.

Saudi Arabia has nothing to do with Islam, otherwise there wouldn't be all these ferraris n shit, they just do what pol fantasises to do but cant because they are sissy beta males

Before I meet Arabs, I thought Islam came to you because you're sort of chosen people
After I meet one, Im convinced Islam was brought to you because of how terrible you people are, and yes I meet both secular and non religious Arabs, from the poor shawarma seller tier to rich degenerates with gold plate lambo

>Saudi Arabia has nothing to do with Islam
Hope you are joking. Islam isn't Christianity being a nigger with what you do with your money isn't forbidden

>Saudi Arabia has nothing to do with Islam, otherwise there wouldn't be all these ferraris n shit
Why not?

>iranian
>arab
These are not the same thing.

You are speaking our language though

I speak American English, because it's the current world leader and it's an international language. Plus I learned it just for the hell of it not because I follow an American religion. Americans on the other hand follow a Levantine religion.
Also my name is an Arabic one my nigga.

What the fuck are you on about Harry haji?

Islam forbids ostentatory behavior and too much luxe

>I follow an American religion
Are you a Mormon or someshit?

Maybe you should stop worshipping an Arab god then? Arabs made this religion to unite and make an empire.
it was all nice and dandy until we let non Arabs in on it.

What arab god are you talking about? Oil?

The reason you're civilised in the first place is because of non Arabs, aka Persians
Im not even a middle easterner

The god of Islam, weren't you a Muslim like 2 seconds ago?
We were civilized long before (f)resians came, and most the """"Persians"""" you're talking about were Arabs and Arabs living in Iran or half Arabs or Arabized Iranians.
Btw there's no such thing as Persians anymore, they're Arab rapebabies hence (f)arsi
I'm off to sleep now my niggas, stay on that real shit shout out my nigga Mohammed nigga

god I hate these edgy middle easterners trying to be cool by saying bullshit about Islam

Why can't Arabs and Anglos get along, Sup Forums?

Come to London and see

This thread reeks of hasbara

Nobody likes Arabs, not even Turks.

I need to take a shit so I'm back my niggas
All you have is Turks pakis and afghans
No Arabs, the only thing Arab in the UK is the land and shops Arabs own.
Turks irl worship Arabs, and I'm not referring to Islam.

>turks worship arabs
LMFAO hahahh, in your dreams maybe backstabbing pieces of shit. you cooperated with the kaffir british against the ottoman empire, then you lost against israel 1v8 in just six days, then you become oil slaves to the kaffir americans, AND THEN you fucking grab your filthy 17 children families to flood our country and suck our already weak economy like vampires
after all this you come to the itnernet and say shit like "hehehe turks worship arabs" fuck off, western puppet whore.

Yeah the Turks were probably the most note worth Muslims in the last 400 years and or more. I high doubt it would be the turks who worshiped the arabs, if anything it would be the opposite seeing how turks put Islam on the map.

>turks put Islam on the map
>American education
ottoman was the least successful Muslim caliphate by far, Muslims got on the map when they kicked the Roman empire's ass outnumbered and finished off the Persian empire
if not then we were on the map when Umayyads had an empire stretching from central asia to southern france
if not by then we got on the map with our multiple golden ages under Abassids when people from all over the world came to study in Arab universities
turks destroyed the reputation AND the political and military might of Islam
Why don't you wear a traditional Arab thobe and go walk around turkey and see for yourself, esek turk

C'mon now, Turks were very good at butt fucking each other

>turks put Islam on the map
>American education
ottoman was the least successful Muslim caliphate by far, Muslims got on the map when they kicked the Roman empire's ass outnumbered and finished off the Persian empire
if not then we were on the map when Umayyads had an empire stretching from central asia to southern france
if not by then we got on the map with our multiple golden ages under Abassids when people from all over the world came to study in Arab universities
turks destroyed the reputation AND the political and military might of Islam
Why don't you wear a traditional Arab thobe and go walk around turkey and see for yourself, esek turk
btw stop funding ISIS and flooding EU countries and we'll stop flooding you then

>then you lost against israel 1v8 in just six days
>implying that wasn't the direct result of ottomans executing all local leaders and thinkers in fear of a. revolution

I dislike Arabs.

I despise them, especially Tunisians

Tunisia is a proud Berber nation.

>%98 Arab

Arabs are based

Good looks senpai

i hate burgers, arabs are our allies

Bro what do you have against washing your face?

>Jordanian flag
We both know that speaking Arabic does not make someone Arab.

Arabs are worse than churkas and central Asians combined. You have no idea how bad and crazy they are.

Bathing is a wh*te People thing

I love you Ivan
That's not nice
There's more Arabs in Tunisia than in Jordan even using that logic

t. pajeet singh

Only Gulf Arabs are Arab

Persians and Turks were and still are the biggest paragons of islam. Ironically Arabs are the worst thst happened to Islam.

They are a3rab not 3arab

i like rashid of the turbulent wind!!

you have to go back mehmet

rude

>t.

who is this and why the fuck is he eating bird feet

Syrians seem pretty okay.

He is an average arab and he is eating some kind of desert lizard