Starring 'Amour' actors Isabelle Huppert and Jean-Louis Trintignant...

>Starring 'Amour' actors Isabelle Huppert and Jean-Louis Trintignant, Haneke's upcoming film "Happy End" follows a bourgeois family in the midst of the European refugee crisis.
How much white guilt will there be?

how big is my penis?

not an argument

bump

>bourgeois euroshit filmmaker who is rich enough to never have to see a hoodie wearing syrian migrant in his life tries to lecture normal people to be more compassionate by making a film about bourgeois people like himself

yawn.

Can't wait til Marine and Marion get elected and make France great again.

I'm with her!!!

/poltv/ already triggered hard lmfao

Will there? I haven't seen this guys films though I'm familiar with them but isn't he like a big cynic?

not an argument

>isn't he like a big cynic?
A big cynic who hates the western hemisphere and modernity with a pathological passion.

But does that mean he likes sandniggers?

I can't understand how someone could be smart and also cynical and think that the only problem with humanity is white people, it's all of us.

What's with all the Haneke threads last couple days? Same anons?

He's a champaign-bourgeois hypocrite who can't even move his camera

>But does that mean he likes sandniggers?
Loves them. The most spiritually alive, passionate and honorable characters in Cache, Code Unknown, and 71 Fragments are Muslim refugees and immigrants.

Sounds like a real scumbag then.

The good new is, people like him are losing and the right ones are winning.

His new movie will premier at Cannes.

I can't believe people like him are sitting back while Europe is literally dying, thousands of years of history being destroyed in the span of a few decades, and thinking "this is fine"

Michael Haneke is so triggered by the fact that people sometimes enjoy horror movies, he devoted two entire movies to the subject.

Have you ever watched Haneke's movies? He fucking despises European people and European culture to the core. He's built his entire filmography on pathologizing western civilization.

Sounds like he should be up against the wall then.

The nerve of these people, I swear.

He filmed a lot of this movie's scenes in Calais. I wonder how many bodyguards he had with him

bamp

bbbbuuummmppp

I enjoyed Cache and Amour, i didnt like The Seventh Continent. What should i watch next?

The Piano Teacher is hilarious.

Thanks, will try that next.

Cache is the concept of white guilt itself made into a film, so probably a lot.

>that director's roundtable he shared with Apatow and Jim Halpert
Cringiest shit I've ever seen

I'm glad they put him on that. Because he is quite literally no better than Judd Apatow. The audience of both are the same liberal types who spend their filmographies taking a shit on Western values. Haneke doesn't use crude fart or dick humor to attack and subvert the western hemisphere, instead choosing to sermonize with unmoving photography and disquieting performances.

It's actually a serious moral dilemma, and its solutions aren't clear. Yes, bringing in people who have radically different cultural axioms from your own is a bad idea, but if you're someone who's capable of putting yourself in other people's shoes it's impossible not to feel bad for the genuine migrants.

>muh art has to be responsible
>muh art can't be manipulative, it can only document reality
It made me dislike Haneke tbqh

>Because he is quite literally no better than Judd Apatow
>this is what the retardes plebs of Sup Forums believe
Shit I thought conservacucks being this dumb was only a stereotype

>but if you're someone who's capable of putting yourself in other people's shoes it's impossible not to feel bad for the genuine migrants.
Nope not entertaining this argument. LOOK INTO YOUR HEARRRRRT! My heart sees my family being driven further into poverty because these people are coming in, paying no taxes, sending nearly every cent they make to their homeland, and killing our civilians. My heart belongs to my country, not some stinky refugee.

Tribalism is morally defensible if the opposing tribe presents a genuine threat, so i'm not going to necessarily disagree with you, but I still think that everyone should try to imagine what it would be like to be someone born in their circumstances.

>/poltv/ already triggered hard lmfao

if you have already resigned yourself to calling the board /poltv/ now then we have already won lmfao

buddy, Haneke may have more technical acumen than Apatow, but they are both still peddlers of a shit radical leftist ideology that seeks to subvert people into voting against their own interests. In fact, if the two of them were to have a discussion on politics rather than film, they would likely agree on many things. Haneke peddles his anti-western shock and drama and "the viewer is not innocent" schtick while Apatow enables radical feminism and interbreeding with dick and fart jokes for the proletariat.

ultra leftist piece of shit.

if he was honest, his upcoming film would be Funny Games with arabs.

Instead of rewinding the film when one of them gets shot, Merkel will jump in front of the bullet.

Yeah Amour was a real feminist fest, like Knocked Up and the 40 Year Old Virgin, pure anti-west propaganda

All of his films are cynical and bitter.

Yeah? THEN GIVE THEM MONEY AND KEEP THEM SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU FUCKING BLOCK HEAD!!!

YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING FOOL!
BY 2040 EUROPE WILL DEMOGRAPHICALLY DESTROYED

>everyone should try to imagine what it would be like to be someone born in their circumstances.
Did that already. Every single moralizing teacher I had used this argument. I'm exhausted by a new terrorist attack every week from a refugee, a child of a refugee, or a home brewed radical pissed about the treatment of refugees. My patience is done. Get them all out of Europe. Make it very clear that if they come by boat, they will not be accepted so it will discourage them from trying.

Knocked Up and 40 Year Old Virgin push degeneracy as endearing societal norms. You also didn't mention Heavyweights, which is a true "obesity acceptance" film if I ever saw one.

This threads are becoming annoying.
I don't like Heneke either, his only film that I appreciated was Amour, but being triggered enough to post the same Sup Forums inanities every day, without even talking about the movies themselves, is just pathetic.

by talking about the movies themselves, you are talking about the politics of the movie. You can only espouse the technical aspects or the performances for so long. The politics are the single most important aspect of Haneke's movies.

Sounds incredibly phoned-in. Europeans have nothing to feel guilty about regarding economic migrants anyway.

People who hate children as much as Haneke does are sick in the head

These post don't belong in a film discussion.
Please move to the board dedicated exclusively to politics.

This is a thread about Michael Haneke and the infantile moral dilemmas that are littered in his films you bottomfeeder.

Off the levels. Haneke is one of THE most dishonest film makers I've ever suffered through.

Haneke is to movies what John Cage was to music.
An uninspired hack who decided to make "art" because he can't make Art.

Is Sup Forums the most pleb board ever? Even Sup Forums or Sup Forums can't be that bad

No it isn't.
The thread is a Sup Forums hugbox ever since the opening post that assumes what the next film will be about, and the posts that I quoted don't talk about Haneke even tangentially.

That's a riot because Haneke is one of the plebbiest "Eurotrash" directors currently working.

/lit/ is the most pleb board of all time.
I bet they'd even like Haneke.

this. Funny games felt like a lecture given by an evangelist on how video games kill people. Meanwhile rapefugees roam the streets of europe actually killing and raping people and not a fucking peep.

Nah, he's pretty good actually. The tern "Eurotrash" tells me you're not very educated anyway

>that assumes what the next film will be about
>The latest from the director known for his punishing dramas features Isabelle Huppert (“Amour,” “Time Of The Wolf,” “The Piano Teacher“), Jean-Louis Trintignant (“Amour”), and Mathieu Kassovitz (“Amelie,” “La Haine,” “War & Peace“) in a story centered on a bourgeois, European family, with the refugee crisis serving as the backdrop. And while it remains to be seen just how issues driven (or not) the narrative will be, Huppert has teased what we can expect tonally from the the picture.
>It is an ensemble film, with lots of characters. [Haneke] calls it a ‘freeze frame.’ It’s a portrait of a family, and everything that implies,” Huppert said. “It’s a very quick view of a family. There’s no psychology. It’s very factual. Just the facts. It sounds like ‘Code: Unknown
>Indeed, the “Code: Unknown” comparison — with that film focusing on racial inequality — is an intriguing one, and it sounds like “Happy End” will be taking in perspectives from its handful of characters as the drama unfolds.

I am not making a baseless assumption here. Use your context clues: It's an ensemble movie, it centers on a rich European family, the refugee crisis is a backdrop, many scenes were filmed in Calais. If you've seen at least three of his movies, you will immediately know how this movie is going to play out and what kind of "perspectives" it will include.

Haneke is everything wrong with European cinema in one person:
>Pessimism
>Social commentary fetish
>Sermonizing the audience
>Hypocritical
>Dour
He is the worst. At least LVT, who is also a shit director, manages to make his movies somewhat amusing.

I can, because people like him (the "intellectual elite") can always fuck off to a better place when the current ivory towers they're residing in are in danger of being toppled. It has always been like this, also what said.

>Hanake never gets discussed here if not for one dedicated Sup Forums crossposter
That pretty much says it all.

Sup Forums is still the most pleb board. Enjoy your 50th thread about the title of the next Star Wars movie

I love Haneke's work almost as much as he hates the Western civilization. I'm glad that I'm not so mired in politics that I can't enjoy good films or music because of it.

But yeah, he's a Marxist lunatic, no going around that. The most egregious thing I heard come for him was the idea that some topics or events shouldn't have films made about them. I get that he might find someone making a naked Oscar bate about holocaust distasteful, but people will watch what they want to watch, and freedom of expression shouldn't be restricted by someone's need for comfort. They can always choose not to watch it. Not to mention that his whole tangent on violence in cinema strikes me as extremely hypothetical. This film will probably be too. Haneke is rich, how many migrants does he provide housing for in his mansion I wonder? He doesn't have to walk next to their shanty towns at night after coming back from work, nor does he have his livelihood threatened by an influx of unqualified migrant workers like the poor do. So his guilt bating movie will ring hollow on that regard.

So this is gonna win the Palme D'or this year, right? It's political and directed by Haneke, so it seems like a lock.

Palm d'Or, Oscar for Best Foreign Language Film, it's all going to him.

so the fact he doesn't make the same cape shit movie like your average director cuck makes him a pleb?

Wow thanks!

Yep. Same shit we saw with that cunt Meryl Streep with her FUCK THE PEASANTS speech. These cocksuckers are rich enough that no crisis will ever affect them.

There's that god damned dichotomy you Eurofetishists love
>IF HE DON'T LIKE HANEKE HE MUST LIKE CAPESHIT DUR DUR DURRRRRR
I haven't watched a movie about a superhero since M. Night Shyamalan's Unbreakable.

>it's either horrid political soapbox movies or cape shit; nothing in between
>liberat logic

>I don't like Haneke's political views
>damn why is he such a pleb director

your argument is still retarded as fuck

He's german, what do you think?

His politics are the politics of plebs. That's why he is a pleb director. He has the same political views as some college freshman who gloats about knowing who Trotsky is.

>leave Africa whitey, that place is for Africas
>Europe? It's for everyone!

so you are admitting it's all about his political views huh?

Last time I checked this was Sup Forums not Sup Forums.

I don't have to imagine because I'm not in those circumstances and why should I give a shit?

Think that lacks compassion? Imagine what they'd do to whites if they were in that sort of situation and they were in the position to accept refugees? Think they'd accent them by the millions? Hell no, they'd probably be gunning down whites en masse at the border and laughing about it.

It's a big, cruel, dog eat dog world, why should whites have to bend over backwards to the point of our own potential extinction for non-whites? We stand nothing to gain from Arabs and everything to lose, it's their problem, let them fucking deal with it while they stay the hell out of white countries.

Are you stupid? His movies are 100% about the politics. There is not a single character in any of his movies that are valuable, or stand on their own. Everyone is a cipher for the movie's message. And as I said before: You can only praise the technical aspects or the performances for so much. Eventually, you must dig at what the message of the movie is: WHY did Haneke make this movie the way he did. When someone takes himself and his views as seriously as Haneke, it infects everything he works on. The movies succeed in sucking any joy I would get from them because of their politics. Cache could have been an interesting thriller, but the allegory for the Algerian massacre is so fucking awkward that it totally ruined the film irrevocably.

Right wing is for plebs, left wing is for intellectuals.

Protecting the individual from the government is for plebs? Alright then.

Even a child could figure out it's all about rendering whites extinct, the left's attitude is so blatant it's not even funny.

Thankfully because it's so obvious whites are starting to wake up in huge numbers that it's do or die time, read "When the Saxon began to hate", the shitskins of the world are about to have the utter fear of God put into them and will know never to fuck with the white man ever again.

It's pretty funny that you think any party cares about this.

I know Hillary was gonna raise my taxes, my premiums were going up with Obamacare, and people like you were content to let it happen. I know you don't have my interests in heart so go fuck yourself.

It's almost like characters aren't and never can be real people, and instead are narrative tools that are inseparable from the works they are part of and not as important as the overall story.

watch Altman and/or Seidl, you filthy pleb.

More like: Only a child can believe in such nonsense.

how is Funny Games 100% about politics? How is Amour 100% about politics? His movies are social commentary, how does the fact that it provides political analogies make it 100% political?
I guess a Sup Forumstard like yourself can only deal in absolutes.

>it's a Sup Forums disagrees with Haneke episode

fucking hate those constant repeats...

>how is Funny Games 100% about politics?
It is an indictment of the Western horror movie industry and the viewers. It's totally political and anti-Western like everything he does.

And Amour is his least political movie but there are still some scenes that chastise Western traditions and values because Haneke cannot help himself he is so pathological. The scene that sticks out is where George contemptuously tells Anne about a mutual colleague's funeral and how silly the ceremony was. You could feel Haneke's contempt for Westernism in that scene.

Don't forget the jews, Sup Forums. I'm sure we can fit them in here somehow too, those sneaky bastards

What are those Western traditions?

Benny's Video is his best

did you see the movie? He goes into great detail about what sounds like a very typical funeral, and Haneke uses his mouthpiece George to voice his contempt for the ritual. I guess Haneke believes we should leave our corpses rotting in the road like Somalia. Oh but that's how it ends for Anne. Disgusting movie.

Genocide,racism and imperialism.

Butthurt brownskinned rivershitter detected. Tell me how beautiful America was, with all the tribes killing each other and stealing each other's women and a life expectancy of 40 years.

that's social commentary you dingus

Total Sup Forumstard here and honestly the Jews are not as bad as self loathing whites.

The Jews are happy to help but it's self loathing whites who feel like we deserve to go extinct who have allowed things to get so bad.

What the fuck you complete retard, can't you take a simple obvious joke without sperging like the imbecile you are?

Politics is control of human behavior. Social commentary is shining light on human behavior.

ITT: Libcucks who clearly have not understood Haneke's essayist verging on demagoguery style get BTFO by people who actually watch film

Criticizing violence in media certainly is political, but anti western? Don't be retarded.
And to think that the opinion of one of the characters Haneke feels nothing but contempt for is the opinion of Haneke himself you must have fundamentally misunderstood all his movies.

To be fair North America was indeed more beautiful before pavement and concrete buildings.

aka will to power brah

>d-dude I was only k-kidding!
Take a walk fruitcake.

but the jews are behind all of this my fellow poltard. Haneke is a mere instrument of them.