Do you respect gay cops, Sup Forums ?

do you respect gay cops, Sup Forums ?

do you respect yourself?

In our country, sure.
In England? I don't respect any of their cops

of course this is in England

yeah it would never happen in the usa

Last I heard, gay folk could beat the shit outta niggers just as hard as straight folk, if they straighten their wrists a bit.

No because how am I going to feel safe if the guy who have to protect me, like to have a dick in his mouth?

Less than normal cops

I agree with you Santiago

The Met are fucking embarrassing

This is the kind of society that leads to muslims beheading degenerate infidels, and they're right. For the wrong reasons, but gay shit like this must stop.

Lol, all those marriages are going to be annuled. 1922 group is in ascendancy now, they'll repeal gay marriage. Feels grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat as a certain tiger would say.

>This is the kind of society that leads to muslims beheading degenerate infidels, and they're right
Easy there, Mohammed.

>triggered

even those fags are 10x better police then the whistle cuck brigade in England lol .. stay mad yurotrash

Dick in the mouth is probably far better than shit for brains, which is what you've got.

I don't care who they have sex with so long as they properly enforce the law.

Jesus talk about putting someone on the spot
What if the other cop wasn't gay?
This would make a good drama yaoi comic

I'm just saying, conservatists everywhere are watching as the world turns into a PC neo-liberal LGBT nightmare. They decided to do something.

Hit too close home, faggot?

only corrupt cops and crack rocks

I don't respect it, it's very obnoxious.

It would be just as fucking obnoxious if a bunch of cops walked in a parade with "hetro" signs, or proposing while on duty.

kek you are obviously a faggot

As long as they do their jobs and beat niggers and spics, I don't care.

I don't respect english cops
Oh how wonderful now they can hold hands while they ignore children being raped by muslims.
I would tell english cops to shoot themselves but they don't have guns.