If your country had to be culturally enriched and you were given the option of choosing between Blacks or Muslims...

If your country had to be culturally enriched and you were given the option of choosing between Blacks or Muslims, which one would you choose and why?

>inb4 there are Black Muslims
Let's assume the Blacks would be all Christian or animists

Clearly I have chosen both

I'd rather just see my country die instead to be honest, I want nothing to do with either.

quite sure blacks would make my wife's daughter happier

From what country do the muslims come?

MENA and South Asia

Yeah but from which individual countries mainly?

>between Blacks or Muslims
Hispanics over them, surely.

>Black Christians
they only exist in the Americas or stay in Africa

muslims

it already happened and it wasnt too bad

Between African Americans and real Africans? Africans. If it was between African Americans and muslims from Indonesia, I'd say muslims.

Muslims are from MENA and South Asia

Muslims have a rich history, and portentous culture that could only bring prosperity to this country.

Black africans are as bad as african americans

Are you that obnoxious Palestinian that lives in Honduras?

There are hundreds of palestinians living in Honduras, they control the markets.

I would kill myself

Africans

t. knower in Africa

There aren't exactly many Hondurans flags around, though, are they? And afaik most of those Palestinians are Christians.

They still have muslim culture

Central Asian and southeast Asian muslims

Asian Muslims would be the safest bet.

Could I chose the muslims though?

I'd choose balkan muzzies, they look chill.

Muslims all day. Black are animals and destroy wherever they are. Muslims are at least capable of civilization.

Don't. They gave Osama a passport.

Pick chinese muslims

Muslims arent compatible with our culture so probably blacks, but we should send them to one of those slave towns like Yanga.