She missed me too and wants to try a relationship again

>she missed me too and wants to try a relationship again

Music for this feel?

Attached: st vincent i love you.gif (408x230, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/149992621
youtube.com/watch?v=Abrn8aVQ76Q
youtube.com/watch?v=83TABgLvbmM
youtube.com/watch?v=fm60aXaWCxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IDZkdkPHQ00
youtu.be/6ju8xO_Zvfo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ivrrt6oYxxc
youtube.com/watch?v=rRr-DZmYER0
youtube.com/watch?v=RqZeSRwwBoA
youtube.com/watch?v=TYRDgd3Tb44
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm happy for you user
maybe the same thing will happen to me one day

vimeo.com/149992621

youtube.com/watch?v=Abrn8aVQ76Q

don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it

did you fuck up the previous relationship or did she? if she did then dont do it but if you did then just dont be a piece of shit

haha!

>she didn't miss me and now is a rave slut
Music for this feel

Tim heidecker- I'm a cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=83TABgLvbmM

enjoy your failed relationship and being the subject of numerous eyerolls by friends and family lmao

I'm asian

The weird sisters

Attached: djeufbid.jpg (512x288, 18K)

Joy Division

youtube.com/watch?v=fm60aXaWCxQ

TURN BACK user

WHAT HAS MUSIC TAUGHT YOU IF NOT THAT THE PATH YOU TREAD LEADS TO RUIN?

>relationships

L M A O

>Try again
What happened the first time?

Because I'm a firm believer that people change, but 9 times out of 10 the issue that brought you two apart, is STILL gonna be there.

For instance my last relationship, I absolutely LOVED this woman, and she did too, that kinda' cliche love y'know? We spent a stupid amount of time together, and were completely infatuated on the thought of being next to each other and nothing else, she loved me for me, and I loved her for her, the whole shabang.

But there was one glaring issue, no matter what I did, no matter how hard I tried, her parents just would never accept me, I cleaned their entire house for them without being asked, just to surprise them on their return from Ohio 'cus they were heading out of state and obviously had a long trip, so they probably didn't feel like cleaning when they got back right?

Well, I got cussed out back and forth

"YOU WERE HERE WHEN WE WEREN'T? HOW DARE YOU, THE BOYFRIEND OF MY DAUGHTER HAS NO RIGHT BEING AT MY HOUSEHOLD IF I'M NOT" (Me and my ex were dating for about a year, so me being over just say "hi" wasn't even an issue)

"YOU'RE SO FUCKING LAZY, YOU DIDN'T EVEN DO THE DISHES, MY CHILDREN KNOW HOW TO ACTUALLY PICK UP FOR THEMSELVES, BECAUSE I RAISED THEM RIGHT, MAYBE I HAVE HIGH STANDARDS, BUT YOU DISAPPOINTED ME" (Obviously I forgot the dishes, they made it home faster than I expected)

"GOD FORBID YOU EVER GOT MY DAUGHTER PREGNANT, I NEVER COULD SEE YOU WITH HER EVER, YOU NEED TO GO ABOVE AND BEYOND WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU AT ALL TIMES AND I'M JUST SO SICK OF YOUR LAZY PIECE OF SHIT ASS DOING NOTHING FOR US" (I did everything they asked of me, when they asked me to do it, I also regularly did their own laundry, chores, and anything I could do just to make a good impression for them at all times)

They even went so far as to brain wash my own gf back then that I would leave her if she even looked at another man, they constantly fed her lies about so much shit, to break us up.

Cont.

And the worse part is she believed these things they constantly told her, despite my best efforts to show her that wasn't true, I went as far as to prove to her, her own parents were berating me on a daily basis (I got personal texts from her father that I was a piece of shit) and she broke down crying, she promised the moment she moves out she's done with her parents, and we could get married and do a bunch of our college together in a flat and just be happy y'know?

But her parents kept pressing her that I was horrible, and eventually she took her parents side over mine. She started yelling at me daily if I even made a little slip up, a good one I have is I set the stove on 6 for eggs, she started yelling like her father at me telling me I'm stupid and should have it on 3, because that's the right way, and so on and so forth.

Then it shifted to heavier insults.

"You're a lazy good for nothing boyfriend, I find it sad you can't even find time to drive your gf to college." (My college schedule was staggered from hers, so when she went, I was at work, and when I went she was at work. I was also working 2 jobs on top of sucking up to her parents.)

It got worse and worse.

"Like, how can you be so lazy? Are you seriously asking me to take your word over my parents? You're just lying about everything!"

She started to throw things at me, and steal my own phone out of my hand whenever I got a text, once my phone died, and I wanted to be "cutesy" that shit girls really like, and I grabbed her phone and was about to say

"Hey lovebug let's take a picture together! We haven't done that in a little while"

But before I could get the "Hey" out, she ripped the thing from my hands, and had a disturbed look on her face.

Seeing what was my dream girl, turn into such a monster was heart breaking to me, sometimes there isn't a single issue in a relationship, but things can still go south.

Song theme for all of this

youtube.com/watch?v=IDZkdkPHQ00

niggas iffy uh

Attached: 25.jpg (655x658, 73K)

I can't say I follow on what's being conveyed here.

Maybe I'm too tired, or maybe I'm pulling some autism out of my ass.

Attached: Joji.jpg (1030x773, 47K)

Much better music for this feel.
youtu.be/6ju8xO_Zvfo

this is sad. i love you user

This works too, but for context in what I experienced, and the shit that happened after the breakup, don't rain on me feels better.

Her personality afterwards got absolutely twisted after the breakup, she started trying to breakup my IRL friend group by spreading lies, her parents attempted to get a PPO in affect towards me, for whatever reason I don't even understand myself, but they lied saying I trespassed on their property, and I got all that court nonsense out of the way, thankfully the police don't listen to their bullshit anymore.

It's been emotional for me, it's been stressful, I just don't want them to rain on me anymore, I'm past it.

It is, and I love you too user, I just want to love, and be loved, that's all I ask for in this life, I just want to be back into being absorbed, and enthralled about how a person smiles, or squints their eyes when they laugh, how they get ready in the morning.

The way they walk, the way they talk, the way they use their words in a sentence.

I want to wake another person up in the middle of the night just to give them chocolate milk because they texted me about it at 2am, but they passed out right after texting me, so I had to give them forehead kisses until they woke up just so I can hand them their glass, and give them a hug and kiss goodnight after they have their little craving satisfied.

I want those midnight "I miss you's" back.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ivrrt6oYxxc

Attached: City 10.jpg (1920x1080, 396K)

You're out of your mind, you stupid fuck. Listen to yourself, she and her family already tried to destroy you once.

i don't know what's worse, this, or having an infatuation with a girl and getting rejected.
i could never imagine my honey bae being like this. but im sure it would have happened.

I don't want her back user, I want someone who will treat me right, someone who I can get infatuated with again, someone I can do those things with, and just be stupid happy, someone I can just throw on my bed and stare at them with a big dumb smile while they laugh.

I'm past my ex, and her family trust me.

I would rather get infatuated and rejected immediately, than sink in the emotional time, and effort I pulled out for that women, just for her to turn into her own father.

It's like looking at a fun house mirror, it's the same person physically, but in your head they've turned into this amalgamation of shouting, screaming, beration, and hatred.

youtube.com/watch?v=rRr-DZmYER0

I even learned this song on piano for her. We always loved the studio Ghibli movies.

Now every time I sit at a piano I can't help but tear up inside. I assume over time that'll go away, but right now? It hurts.

Jesus, if you get back with her you're fucking retarded
Not worth it, as impossible as it may seem YOU WILL FIND ANOTHER GIRL. Goddamn, tell her to fuck off
You want all those great things that relationships bring, so do it with a great girl. Seriously, you broke up for a reason, good or bad you broke up and that's final. You'll find someone better

at least you got to bang her a few times man
that's more than i can say

The best way to get over a girl is to get inside another girl.

I never planned on getting back with her user, I already said I was past them. I know for a fact there's plenty more people out there, and there's someone out there who will become my wife, someone out there I will have all those things with, I'm just trying to get across what was stolen from me.

Definitely, but in all honesty it wasn't worth it, I thought she was "The one" but now I've wasted a special moment like that with someone who could've had that first time with me. It's a weirdly good feeling, I'm happy that we had the best sex life imaginable, and that she was my first, but now? I just kinda' feel like I wasted all that for someone who could've done a lot better with that emotional connection.

Yeah, I guess you're right, call me old fashioned, but I'm more of a true love kinda' guy, I usually don't sleep around just to do it, I would feel bad for playing peoples emotions like that. I guess it depends on context, but I'm not gonna invest time into faking a relationship just to fuck 'em and bail, y'know?

youtube.com/watch?v=RqZeSRwwBoA

Attached: City 20.jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

The idea of being infatuated with someone again seems like an unlikely thing for me. Last time it happened I was 17 and I'm 22 now. Feels like just a thing that happens as a teenager but hopefully I'm wrong and it's just that i have high standards. For example: the one at 17 was hands down the funniest girl I've ever known; even when I wasn't into her. I think I only am into girls that make me actually laugh and that's a rare thing.

Those feels go away. took a few years but i eventually became very happy with all the memories and associations with her. Different for you bc of alll the bad shit in the downward spiral but i hope you can just cling onto all the positive things and keep those at the front of your perception of her.

Nice fucking blog post faggot

She cane back to you after bein g pumped and dumped because youre a sad schmuck that can be played

Trust me, when I first got infatuated with her I was about 17? Almost turned 18 I think, and I'm 26 now just finishing up my Business major in college after doing a stupid amount of shit for Culinary Arts, I wanted to open up a coffee shop when I was 17, when I was with her, it was our dream, now it's mine alone.

But I can safely say you will get infatuated again, it's happen to me a couple times, but they've been misses on how they handle relationship problems, so things didn't work out for very long with them, but I promise you it'll still happen, and you'll know when it does.

I still hold on to the fun times we had, but I can't ignore what she's done now.

Mate, just stop. Shit like this needs the backstory, it's why it's so emotional with a lot of people, it's why some of us are here discussing it.

Regardless probably b8, but I've already given you a reply, so gg?

youtube.com/watch?v=TYRDgd3Tb44

Attached: City 06.jpg (2560x1440, 859K)