*jams boringly for an hour and a half*

*jams boringly for an hour and a half*

Attached: folder.png (900x900, 1.38M)

Looks like it was a little too advanced for you. Better luck next time.

Attached: 1451351833687.jpg (255x256, 26K)

>album full of repetitive parts based in relatively simple harmony
>too advanced
Lmao, it's basic bitch as fuck. Easily the most boring jams on any krautrock record. Goddamn cheesy jam bands are more expressive than the jams on this.

the seemingly garbage aspects of this magically turn into amazing music if you listen to it enough and then you wonder how you ever missed it

Attached: yeezy.jpg (1100x619, 102K)

Attached: 96d.png (500x491, 196K)

>yell on top of drum machine
>avant-garde
great album

>just brainwash yourself into liking it LMAO

better to stick around to p4k lel so indeh rawk trash user :)))

it sounds like the most generic rock that would play over a Vietnam War sequence

>Paper House
>boring
>Halleluwah
>boring
nah

newfags GET OUT

you say that like it's a bad thing

Yeah, you keep sticking to that P4K stuff. I'll stick to something more exciting.

Attached: Shitty p4k.png (1501x493, 304K)

oh yea? like what? im excited to know your good taste in music

you have to allow your brain to get up to speed with it, at first it sounds like bogus music when in fact it's very advanced

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Here's my top 10.

Attached: topsters2-14.jpg (1488x678, 159K)

you so funny

nice meme. You made me blow hot air out of my nose.

How can anyone over the age of 13 actually think anything besides maybe Augmn is boring at all?

>Augmn is boring
awful opinion kill yourself

In all honesty I agree. I like Krautrock but this was very... Meh

Kill yourself, friendo is based

Nigger Augmn is my favorite on the album alongside Halleluwah but it is a long and drawn-out track. It works perfectly but judging by OPs posts he has the attention span of a strawberry so.

>defending a tripfag, whether their opinion happens to align with yours or not
You're just enabling more tripfags who want to somehow gain celebrity and attention on anonymous website. And the last thing Sup Forums needs is more tripfags.

>judging by OPs posts he has the attention span of a strawberry
Other way around - I saw everything they were doing, and none of it was interesting.

>Nigger Augmn
great track

yeah pretty much
anyone who takes special attention to shit on the minimalist rock of the album without touching on the second half can typically be ignored
imagine thinking tago mago was an attempt at traditional "jam" rock lmfao what a dork

the cancerous Sup Forums culture you're spouting is part of the problem. it's universally known that the quality of Sup Forums is driven by tripfriends.