youtube.com/watch?v=5vcEBYARRhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Implying

Indeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=5vcEBYARRhI

Hmmm yeah i guess

You're wrong.

Pic related is the right answer.

Mad Men was my background noise show, I used to put it on while I played Advance Wars on my DS.

Then I got too invested and had to start from the beginning to watch it all over again.

senpai guy and american dad are maximum comfy and rewatchable

Dumbass.

>Background noise
>Watching the one or two funny moments per episode on Youtube to bypass the rest

Literally all it's good for tbhfam.

It really is OP

That's why family Guy is the goat. Not too serious and can be funny and you don't have to tune in intently

>background noise
Fuck that, I turn one of these on when I'm trying to study and I just end up watching it.

Most CBS sitcoms that never really made it big are pretty comfy to keep on.
TBS used to have a whole lineup of them that was perfect to keep on after school.
Doubt they do anymore. It's been almost a decade.

Weird you mention that, considering ive put a season on per day for the last week.

Kek

Not sure why Family Guy gets a bad rep, I actually think they've gotten funnier as the seasons go on. the characters have stayed true to themselves and have become deeper as the show progresses. The chemistry between the cripple, black, pervert and fat is a great one

Yeah true. I've caught myself putting it on every now and then

at least use their names if you're going to pretend that their developed characterization is noteworthy

>not law and order

for me its scrubs i guess
doesnt mean its only a background noise show, but works very well for me

fucking this. When all of my roommates went out of town during fall break and I was alone in my dorm Family Guy was playing for like 10 hours a day while I do something else. It's so comfy to put on even when you're half-awake and just fall asleep unexpectedly in the middle of an episode.

Same goes for American Dad/South Park/Simpsons pre-season 11/Classic Adult Swim cartoons