Refute this, Sup Forums

Refute this, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XYGxWGduCCQ&ab_channel=katrinamayty
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If I kill all my enemies, there will be no one to call me a loser.

Jo Cox got rekt and Brexit happened

If I kill my enemies they can't tell me I'm wrong

Nothing to refute, it makes perfect sense. America, your duty is clear: help every last Canadian win.

Burgers learned that truth in Nam.

>kill charlies
>hippies at home bitchmoan
>Burgers withdraw
>charlies remain commies

"If you kill yourself, your enemies can't win anymore."

It reminds me of Kung Pow: Enter the Fist

youtube.com/watch?v=XYGxWGduCCQ&ab_channel=katrinamayty

But
>They can't troll you
>If their DEAD

We killed Jo Cox, we still won though?

No, we just do most of the killing for you nowadays.

Now, how's that legal weed going for ya, eh?

It's coming in 2017, move to one of your states where it's already legal if you wish to experience it.

But if you kill your enemies, then they are dead, and you win.

My brain hurts...

"We will have so much winning that you will get bored of winning" - Aziz Ansari

Refute this, Sup Forums
protip, you can't

Depends who your enemies are. Religious zealots that think they're death would bring them eternal bliss and are indoctrinated with stories about all those times America killed their boys? Probably one of those enemies that killing a fuckton of them won't help much.

Killing your enemy means their fucking dead. Gone. Goodbye. The threat is gone. We win. Doesnt matter if they are brainwashed to believe if they die they are achieving anything. The reality is, when they die, they are gone, and we win.

Herp derp

I need the web of him making a childish asshole out of himself I'm front of parliament by elbowing that girl in the titty

But can you kill all of them?
(see: nazi concentration camps)

I think weed man does make a point. If you kill your enemies you'll regret it later on.
(see: reparations, white guilt)

>But can you kill all of them?

Probably not. We can mass murder the fuck out of them and deter others from trying the same. A reason they are so angsty is because barely anyone is doing anything about them. Lets start dropping some real bombs. We will see then.

>(see: reparations, white guilt)

Eh. They are savage terrorists, nothing to feel guilty about. If some retards ask for reparations, tell them to eat a dick.

Webm*

well ... if you don't then they will. duh ?

You can't kill an idea, and as long as that idea exists recruitment will be a thing. Any measure you could take to actually kill every single one of them would most likely cause even bigger threats to arise in response.

This is a war of ideas, soldiers can only protect the innocent while others fight for hearts and minds. You're guys' inability to understand that is was made ISIS, and will make the next big terrorist threat when cooler heads fail to prevail and you shitards try to solve this shit with call of duty diplomacy.

anyone have this webm?

What do you suggest? Lets hear it. So far appeasing them hasnt helped one fucking bit.

Handing over dealing with them to a country who's actually fucking over there for one. Putting pressure on countries that supply them money and arms. Shit, even just wiping out their powerful allies would do a hell of a lot more good then trying to shoot goat fuckers hiding in holes. They can be as zealous as they want, they aren't going to accomplish jack shit if they're broke.

Everything you are suggesting ends in call of duty diplomacy.

>Handing over dealing with them to a country who's actually fucking over there for one

How do you think they will accomplish this? Guns and soldiers.

>Putting pressure on countries that supply them money and arms

This one can be done through embargoes and such, but the real pressure is gonna come from the threat of violence. "Stop sleeping in the bed of the enemy or we will hurt"

> Shit, even just wiping out their powerful allies would do a hell of a lot more good then trying to shoot goat fuckers hiding in holes

Speaks for itself.

I just wanna say, I agree with all your points. They are all things we should be doing, but we arent.

Oh I acknowledge guns and soldiers get involved. But using our guns and soldiers when the stories they tell their little derka apprentices are about our soldiers and guns isn't going to do much. Middle eastern countries policing their own shit will send a message to their own people that they shouldn't tolerate ISIS, and ISIS won't be able to cry for sympathy about how all the western countries are mean to them. Though even then it's less about killing all the terrorists and just removing all the wind from their sails and watching their boat sink on its own.

Trudeau said he would send troops to the Baltics. I totally support his statement and I want to see it in practice on the battlefield with brave Canadians fighting for their leader.

if your enemies kill you, they win

If your enemies kill you, you're dead.

So that means that the nazi's actually won ww2.

MAYBE IS TRYING TO SAY THAT HITLER FUCKING WON

MAYBE WEED MAN IS ONE OF US

"If you eat your food, you will stay hungry"
"if you dont allow your wife to get plowed by Tyrone, you're a cuck"

future words by this gay faggot

Look at the brexit.

Ripperoni coxironi

kek

Emu FTW

>we just do most of the killing for you nowadays.

huh?

what hajis who pose no threat to us outside of their sand dwellings...