Attached: 5ujr4yj.jpg (220x314, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qUsM268d2EI
youtube.com/watch?v=99KkbFjZR20
youtube.com/watch?v=QL_R72cNyak
youtu.be/2V2abwkiRvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

normies, they fucking stink

Attached: IMG_20171105_214016.jpg (606x605, 53K)

he was too good for this world

I don't know it looks like he's bleeding

imagine the smell

is this possibly the most reddit post ever?

t. normie

mental illness

childhood trauma

He was dropped on his head by his welfare cheat mother while she was shooting heroin. His father and uncle used him for years. He grew up as a retard without formal education. He was an asshole and he tried to monetize it with his complete lack of musical talent.

his father would dig graves for him, his brothers and mother in the yard and threaten to put them there

>complete lack of musical talent
He was legit good, it wasn't just shock value.

youtube.com/watch?v=qUsM268d2EI
youtube.com/watch?v=99KkbFjZR20
youtube.com/watch?v=QL_R72cNyak

Brought Punk to its logical conclusion.

> Phonepost
> Frogposting
> Hydeposting
> Normieposting
> Not actually replying to OP
you did more things wrong than words you typed

a deranged alter ego created to protect the vulnerable true self that was developmentally warped by childhood abuse

Still, he should have offed himself with a sawed off shotgun after wasting some of the audience and his band.
Ironic that he accidentally overdosed like [countless other entertainers] and it wasn't witnessed by hundreds during a live performance,

youtu.be/2V2abwkiRvk

I always wondered what was going on with his eye in this photo. Looks like it's popping out

he had a small peepee

he wasn't asian

he is dead thats what

That's because I'm GG Allin. Revolting, disgusting and minimalistic.
Bite it, you scum!

Funniest thing is that although that's true, his own ability to understand what was going on in that regard was quite impaired.
I remember once reading some of his statements about music, and he was citing things like Stooges and Motorhead as some of the few bands that understood true rock n roll, then he proceeded to list some bands contemporary to him that also did, and among them was fucking Guns n Roses lmao

>GG never had any tale-

*blocks your path*

Attached: R-5523580-1488986678-5774.jpeg.jpg (600x592, 110K)

he announced his "suicide on stage" multiple times, then changed the date until he OD'd

fuck up asian cunt

Attached: lolololo.jpg (300x236, 14K)