How do I get a Hungarian girlfriend?

How do I get a Hungarian girlfriend?

I want to breed supergeniuses.

All of those were jews tho.

What you want is an ashkenazi gf

I guess you would find one in New York. Not too many geniuses left in Hungary.

Start by realising they were all Ashkenazis and not Hungarians

Ah yes, (((hungarians)))

supergeniuses? with your genes?

Literally all of them were Jewish, and literally every notable Hungarian scientist or mathematician ever was Jewish.

Most Danes would consider Niels Bohr to be Danish even though he had three Jewish grandparents.

Wasn't his father a Lutheran priest?

ashkenazis are mostly europeans who just happened to herede a religion from their mums. any european who adopts jewry willl be called ashkenazi down the line, thats how it works

Butthurt fags ITT

Difference is that Danish Jews were always very rare, never more than a few thousand, so they were more likely to assimilate, whereas Hungarian Jews were a massive, massive minority in Hungary and especially Budapest. They had their own neighbourhoods, their own communities, their own schools. They were a nation within a nation.

Ashkenazis are more similar genetically to semitic Jews than to Europeans even though they look white.

They were the most integrated minority in language. They hungarized themselves villingly. Greatest ally in 1848. True to the nation.

>he doesn't know about Polgár Judit, the best female chess player of all time who BTFO'd even men at the game easily
>or her sisters

ahahaha

*sends 500 000 jews to Dachau*

*Pays germany to take the jews away*
Don't try to blame the Arrow-Cross Puppet government's shit on the whole country.

jews are hated in hungary to this day

Bravo Hungary

By butthurt proles yes.
A leftover of the war.

>jews are hated in hungary to this day

Not really. We love jews. Unlike your racists.