Tfw live in Poo in Loo

>tfw live in Poo in Loo
>tfw all I want to do is just go to the movie theatre and enjoy the cinematic experience
>tfw have been waiting to see La La Land forever
>just want to escape my shitty life and fall into the splendor of golden age Hollywood musicals and experience the kino feel of Gosling and Stone chemistry on the silver screen
>tfw have to deal with this kind of shit
>tfw this is not an isolated incident and all Indians treat cinemas like a party and concert

Do they do this in your country

youtube.com/watch?v=AvwxLjpouGE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x3QtIdTxDqA
youtube.com/watch?v=Rhd6BM1MDeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not even niggers are this bad, I hope you realize that

Indian theatre experiences are like real life Sup Forums movie theatre memes (minus the crab legs and penis inspections, though I'm not sure about the last one they might really do that there)

youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x3QtIdTxDqA

You've posted this several times before OP. You don't live in India. You're phoneposting because you're worried you'll get banned.

Fuck off.

i can't believe we take shit for burgerclapping when this exists

Burgers are better than the high bar of curryniggers. Congrats.

Jesus Christ they literally sound like a cacophony of chimpanzees, how often do they have to repair and replace those damaged curry finger smeared screens those people are slapping in retarded jubilation?

Damn those LED lights around the screen and theatre walls might actually be cool during something like a
Tron or Star Wars movie

Give me five good reasons we shouldn't just nuke India into a radioactive wasteland. It's already halfway there with all the feces in the streets

I have no idea what you're talking about

Sent from my iPhone

holy shit

sauce on that first movie?

looks dope as fuck

Can't you go to a special theater that is only for elite castes?

get a projector and some torrents senpai.

Yet there's actually a bar unlike yuropoors who literally leech off of American culture.
based Americans

>off of

>he can't into grammar

Wew.

You get off the chair, you don't get off of the chair. You remove letters from words but add extra words to sentences? Fucking Americans lawl.

OP BLOW THE FUCK OUT FOREVER.

FUCK OFF SHITPOSTING.

Reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=Rhd6BM1MDeU

DESIGNATED

Adventures of Pajeet when he's not shitting

>"The future is 4D with audience participation."

>they have LED lights bordering the screen
>used for THIS
WHAT AN EXPERIENCE

>American culture
Why don't you burgerniggers get it? You don't have a culture, you have products. Every movie Americans make is a product designed to appeal to as many people as possible to make as much cahs as quickly as possible. It's like cheap plastic toys made in china but instead it's expensive plastic movies made by jews.

What's the difference between yoghurt and America?

After 200 years, yoghurt grows a culture.

America might have no history, but Europe has no future you fucking faggot nigger cuck. Tell Achmed and the boys they're not welcome in my country as of 4 days ago

Yes I'm sure the senile retard Donald "I don't repeat myself. I don't repeat myself" Trump will make the boogeymen go away.

Your country's women and culture are literally getting BLACKED Jean-Paul/Hanz

stop spamming this shit

you cumskin false flagger

honestly this is why we should not let poo in the loos into othe countrys

i mean look LOOK trashing a movie viewing building as if its a rock concert

baka famlia

I mean, better than already having been blacked like the US I suppose.

just drop a giant toilet and giant piece of toilet paper or multiple smaller ones

Pajeet is mad

SHITTING CINEMA

The good thing about Indians is that unlike niggers and mudslimes they are unironically proud of the literal shithole they live in, so they are less likely to flood into white countries.

>americans talking about future