Answer: it was fucking garbage.
Character List:
- heterosexual C3PO
- Space Che Guevara
- phillipino Rambo
- bhuddist daredevil
-some bitch with big teeth

you know who I'm talking about

Every girl on Star Wars has been ugly as fuck. Only Natalie Portman was the one who looked good

buddhist Daredevil was cool though

no he was so fucking annoying, and his character was pointless. he added nothing to the advancement of the plot.

I mean idk they're hotter than anything I get but yeah sure, for movie stars they haven't been great

then ending was the best 3 minutes I've seen from ANY star wars movie. it makes up for the rest of the film's inadequacies.

I agree about the characters desu. I only enjoyed the last third because it had some entertaining action and everyone died.

I think Rogue One got ruined from all those reshoots/reedits, there were too many cooks in the kitchen and too much studio interference. Ultimately it led to a muddled final product.

>Space Che
kek

It was alright for what it was. leagues better then Jewjews TFA

If you had listed the character names instead of what you listed I probably wouldn't know who was who

It was mediocre. Worse than Force Awakens and worse than all of the original trilogy. But to its credit, it was probably the best Star Wars prequel so far.

this tebh

I liked it alright. I don't think I would bother watching it again
>mfw my friend that got me in the movie for free asked if the last 5 mins were a "reference or something"

exactly. the story was pointless and the characters were forgettable.

there were issues with the plot as well, the fact that space che gave up his position of leadership for gopher teeth(big tooth charc) was ridiculous to me. And the imperial pilot turned rebel served no purpose either. tons of stuff like that

This, although I'm pretty bad with names anyway so what do I know

I wouldn't have disliked this movie so much if I knew going in it was a mindless flick, but I expected a lot, and characters.

so true. I felt the same way. I'm worried that nothing will ever live up to Empire Strikes Back.

So what do you think this would have been like if the movie had gone 'war movie' path like the director wanted?

Did you see TFA?
I hope you didn't fall for jewish tricks twice in less than year.
>t. someone who saw TFA and not Rogue One

I got that war movie feeling when the rebels ambushed the imperials in the city.

R u triggered? Pls respon