Any redpills on why this man stepped down from papacy right before the migrant crisis and the apocalypse?

Any redpills on why this man stepped down from papacy right before the migrant crisis and the apocalypse?

Other urls found in this thread:

rorate-caeli.blogspot.com.au/2016/05/ganswein-papacy-was-transformed-in-2013.html?m=1
veritas-vincit-international.org/2015/10/17/cardinal-danneels-admits-mafia-club-opposed-to-benedict-xvi-plotted-pope-francis-election/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because he was and still is in shitty health.

hes honestly about to die.

Most popes pope it up until the day they die.

Based German didn't want to accused of a Holocaust by refusing to be cucked.

something to do with boyfucking

aye, wise words

popes and italian doges are the same class of thing

yeah but his case was special, i forget the details but whatever.

Benedict was a good pope. i remember by grandfather say he was decent.

All Popes, actually. Except one that didn't retain his name and title. Unlike Pope Emeritus Benedictus XVI. Suspicious?

He's probably still the actual Pope.

There's rot and corruption in the Holy See and we're not privy to any of it. I'll wager his resignation was as much political as it was to do with his health.

In light of Abp Ganswein's recent revelations on the so-called "expanded Petrine ministry," Antonio Socci has speculated that the resignation of Benedict XVI was a planned via media reached at the time of his election between the St Gallenists and the Ratzingerian camp. I'm not sure if I'd go that far, personally, but if Ganswein is correct (and I see no reason why the secretary to Ratzinger should be wrong), then Ratzinger resigned to take on a more contemplative role in the current diarchy.

In any case, people place too much faith in Ratzinger. If what Ganswein says is true then he is as bad as if not worse than the modernists by virtue of attempting to pervert an office which was not instituted by man.

We are in dire times.

It's fairly well known he was ousted because of political reasons by the cardinals. The result is known in the new pope's political alignins. Indeed, the only popes to have ever resigned before death were ousted because of political reasons.

He was the perfect fall guy for the whole pedophilia thing and other controversies. They bring in a conservative german pope who was part of the Hitler youth because he had to be, and head of what is technically the inquisition in the past after a long lived popular pope to get shit upon. Him not immediately apologizing for being Catholic was enough to crucify him in the media, and then him being old puts pressure on him to drop out. And then they bring in their fresh faced south american who basically contradicts all doctrine for popularity points so all issues can be swept under the rug with Benedict.

How long do you think the laity will stand for this kind of stuff? Tensions seem to be running really high in the Church right now.

taking up command of lucifers star destroyer

Pretty sure that was his brother who had a harem of choir boys.

The neutered lay clergy are powerless over the Jesuits and have been for 200 years now. Most Catholics don't even know who runs their church and its not even a priest but a compartmentalized, hierarchical military and financial order headed up by a General. It's all about power and building a dumbed down legion to empower it all today.

Most laymen have been born and bread in this new conciliar Church. They see nothing wrong with the removal of kneelers, or the closeting away of the Holy Eucharist in a separate room, or of the teaching of things which are at variance with tradition, doctrine, and the moral law because they do not know better.

Already, at least, we have important ecclesiastics speaking out pointedly and openly against the errors which are being propagated and lauded. Some weeks ago, for example, Cardinal Muller essentially called the mind behind Amoris Laetitia, Archbishop Fernandez, a heretic. There is also a growing traditionalist media element which is gaining a significant following, and quickly.

But none of this will mean anything. The Bride of Christ must endure Her own Passion in mirror of our Lord's. She must suffer, and we who are in Her must suffer likewise. The world, also, must suffer the just chastisements of God. We are in that time now.

As Catholics we can do nothing but pray, have faith in God, and keep His law, and to weigh all of these new teachings against Sacred Tradition with an extremely critical eye, lest we ourselves be led into error.

Depends on the clergy.If one powerful figure grows balls and goes against Francis then I think a massive populist swelling happens that takes back the Vatican. Most likely the Vatican just becomes increasingly irrelevant for most Catholics, and they will just ignore it and pay more attention to their local leaders. The church just unfortunately is not being built on a rock right now, but modernist sand

>>But none of this will mean anything. The Bride of Christ must endure Her own Passion in mirror of our Lord's. She must suffer, and we who are in Her must suffer likewise. The world, also, must suffer the just chastisements of God. We are in that time now.

Thanks for that. I often forget that this is all in God's hands, and that God does not allow anything to happen that he does not want to happen. I've been struggling with my faith lately (and, in truth, wrestling with apostatizing to either Orthodoxy or Islam) but this...this makes sense. God help us all.

But really the church is making the most fundamental mistake in thinking the third world is the future of Christianity. I think a new wave of renewal is coming from Eastern Europe that will be much more relevant

Whenever you have such thoughts always recall the boat in the tempest. The Lord is with us always.

More on this:
>One is Simon, the other is Peter? - Gänswein: Papacy was changed in 2013 into an "expanded" Petrine Office with two members. - Does this confirm the Socci-Messori thesis of a papal diarchy?
rorate-caeli.blogspot.com.au/2016/05/ganswein-papacy-was-transformed-in-2013.html?m=1

it was a coup.

God was not pleased.

Seems a bit low agency m8

Why not take our Church back like we take our countries back?

popery is degenerate

how can one man just say he Is descendant of a saint?

because some people had some pedo stuff about him, so before he got black mailed he decided to step down

Here is the likely real reason: Cardinal Ratzingner (Pope Bennedict) was a close adviser to Pope John Paul 2. John Paul was in extremely poor health in the final years of his papacy. Ratzinger saw how in his failing and final years, JP2 was controlled by the Curia. The Curia itself essentially assumed the role of the papacy. When Pope Bennedict knew he was declining in health , he decided to step down because he refused to allow his papacy to be co-opted by the Curia he spent the majority of his papacy trying to reform amid huge internal opposition (remember "vatileaks"? That was an attempt to discredit him). He stepped down so that the Curia he saw as corrupt would not become a shadow papacy with him as a figure head, no longer able to fight. If he knew the future was Francis he might have reconsidered, but hondsight is 20/20.

>to Islam
Sweet Jesus don't even joke about that. Islam is showing its true colors these days with the endless violence in Muslim ruled lands and terrorism everywhere else. Be a satanist before being Muslim. Satanism is a joke and a troll religion for atheists who want to take their smugness to a new level, but at least they don't suicide bomb people.
I'm a lapsed Catholic who left out of disgust with the liberal infestation and I've been trying to live as if I'm agnostic but it never really works. I can't process a world where God doesn't exist and that it's the Catholic one. I just don't want to witness the Church disgracing herself and it won't get better unset Francis.
So I'm just waiting it out and secretly praying that a renewal happens soon.
I truly miss Mass.

A friend of mine has a gf, her uncle is a Cardinal. He voted at the conclave and I can anonimously tell you the following: Current Pope Franciscus was ready to step up instead of Benedictus XVI BUT he dropped the support (the cardinals voting him) for the German to be elected.

This was a political maneuver to give Benedictus XVI the election he obiviously earned with years of hardwork and his theological studies (if you're into catholicism you MUST recognize them) AND then gave much hype for Franciscus to come up.

As many times noted on high level forums as /pol, the current pope promotes some topics that long life /Roman Catholicism/ faith followers fell sometimes a bit, let's say, uneasy

But that's politics, NOT religious faith.

I am in full support of resisting the evil of modernism - it is our duty as the Ecclesia Militans to stave off such and other evils.

But we must also not fall to base materialism, and understand that it is by God's design that the Church must be persecuted, scourged, humiliated, slandered, and ultimately crucified and killed in reflection of the Passion of Christ Jesus, as the Church is His Mystical Body. Like Christ, the Church must suffer at the hands of Her own people, and we must steel ourselves as the Apostles did, seeing our God suffer so, and keep faith and remain obedient to the Lord's will. None of this can be avoided, but you are right in that this is not a exhortation to defeatism. Resist evil everywhere and at all times.

Not really a secret anymore, he was forced to resign by a cabal of 'liberal' cardinals that wanted a pope who would 'modernize' the church. One of those 'liberal' cardinals blew the whistle in his autobiography. They held frequent secret meetings in the land of the mountain jews.

veritas-vincit-international.org/2015/10/17/cardinal-danneels-admits-mafia-club-opposed-to-benedict-xvi-plotted-pope-francis-election/

It comes down to a palace coup. Pope Benedict was going after the bankers, the Jesuits and a host of other things.

Then his brother was about to be indited for having sex with twinks.

So he was given a choice to step down or his brother would be arrested and it would be a huge public scandal (ie the brother of the POPE is a homosexual having sex with young boys).

So Pope Benedict XVI is now living as a prisoner. He is allowed no visitors and is not allowed to talk with anyone outside.

The bankers and Jesuits (Jewish from the start) are now running the Church.