Anybody from Iran?

Anybody from Iran?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hmmm, yes

I came here to america to get an undergraduate degree in MechEng from UIUC and am about to finish my masters in aerospace engineering
haven't decided whether or not to pursue a phd or work for nasa's jet propulsion lab

If you ask nicely, i'll tell you my familys chicken koobideh recipe :33333 i heard poles like kebabs, even turkish ones!

Any1 from polen ?
))

I thought Iran wasnt allowed to pursue a nuclear program?

Iran is a great country. Long live the Axis of Resistance!

I wish Iran would dispose of the ayatollah and become allies with the US. We could transport troops to Afghanistan through their instead of Pakistan, we could switch off of the bat shit crazy Wahhabis Saudis and use Iranian oil instead, they could keep an eye on all the Sunni muslims in the area, and we could turn over responsibility of Afghanistan and Iraq to them (which they would probably have an easier time handling).

Fersians are faggots

no
such things sound good on paper but its not so easy in the real world
thanks

Ever since I've watched this guy's video I've wanted to visit Iran. Seems like such a lovely country
youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

Which college?

Why do people love over glorifying shitholes like Iran and Afghanistan? They're both theocratic shitholes by every definition of the word.

This. Saudishill are getting scared too. They know their influence is waning.

yeah been here since I was 6 though, would be amazing if Islam wasn't so influential out there.

because you don't have to agree with the country's government to be interested the history and culture

A lot of people in Iran are secular

A lot but not all. Meanwhile Lebanon is literally a democracy unlike those (f)ershits.

>implying democracy matters when you have militias with more power than your national government

Hezbollah will take over

So what? Their government is a theocracy whose goal is to spread an extremest Shia ideology throughout the world

It's the thought that counts Ahmed.
No they won't. They'll fuck it up eventually like they always do do.

Yeah, but Lebanon is a boring dysfunctional cuck state for SA and Iran. Also, your whole government requires people to be from a certain religion.

>They'll fuck it up eventually like they always do do

I think that award goes to your national "government"

Not to mention that you maronite cucks are a dying breed, more of you outside plebanon than inside.

>lel Iran is Saudi Arabia tier bro!111!!
Fuck off, white cunt.

They are. The only difference is that Saudi Arabia has more money

Lebanon is a cuck state, I can only respect Israel since you guys are their slaves. I don't put respek on Lebanon, fuck Lebanon.

Stay mad while your Ayatollah fucks you in the ass Fershit

At least Iranians rule their own country, can't say the same about you, Arape.

Say hello to your leader Nasrallah for me, if he's not too busy sucking Soleimani's dick to answer.

>At least Iranians rule their own country,
Kek.the Iranian's literally kill the followers of their native religion. Stay mad you (f)ersian.

Iranians are a despicable race of people, similar to the Jews but way less intelligent. Essentially they're Muslim Armenians.

Do you post on /his?

Only int, why?

I've seen that very specific style of insult thrown around on /his in threads about persia.

What kind of Leb are you? Or did Australia only get the scum Sunni ones?

I'm guessing sunni as shia's like to suck Iran's cock

>Kek.the Iranian's literally kill the followers of their native religion

Arapes kill each other even if they practice the same religion, hence why you're so easy to cuck and puppet. Stay cucked, leb, maybe someday you'll gain sovereignty.

>Essentially they're Muslim Armenians

Back to Turkey with you, Mehmet.

Pretty sure a Kurd came up with that.

It was only a Turk at first (the BLACK poster) and he spammed it everywhere.

Christian. But I don't mind muzzies unlike most other leb anons here.

Is the black poster a kurd?

I'm not an Arab you dumb feminine (f)ersian dog

They're the only great ancient ME race left, if anything they're the Greco-Romans of ME

>Christian
>But I don't mind muzzies

I thought you would've been all over Iran's dick with muh Hezbollah-Iran alliance

Also what's your opinion on based Taleb?

Not a roach. Back to Shitran you go sandnigger.

Why do Persians pretend they're not White?

>I'm not an Arab
Of course you are, my "christian" arape friend, you speak arapeic and are no different than your hezbie and isis bretheren.

>Not a roach

Some other butthurt diaspora then, no difference. Back to whatever shithole you're from, ahmed.

We're not wh*te fuck off

Persians aren't Wh-

laci green is mixed and also a hack

They used to be white before the Islamic invasion, the same as Greece

Hezbollahs shit. I like Iran generally speaking but I don't like how everybody sucks their dicks here when they're pretty shit irl.
>Also what's your opinion on based Taleb?
Bit dumb at times but unironically my hero.
>Rephrase her question to "how many Greco-Roman classics were written by nonWhites" to"How many were written by blonds & nonMeds".About zero.

Top kek nigger 70% of your language is from inbred Bedouins.

Why would you think that? I know how you sandnigger cheats operate.

You own small businesses, under report your money because you immigrant shitskins pay everything in cash, then get your welfare payments every month.

On top of that, you bring your parents here who've never worked a day in their lives to collect senior and disablity cheques.

How the fuck are you calling me Ahmed when you're literally from a goatfucking Shitslamic country?

Dumb terrorist mudslimes

>Bit dumb at times but unironically my hero.

>everybody sucks their dicks here when they're pretty shit irl

They are anti America and "pro Russian." The second they do anything that goes against that the autists on this site will have a major meltdown

>Top kek nigger 70% of your language is from inbred Bedouins

100% of your "language" is from them as well, my "christian" lizard-eating friend.

>You own small businesses

Never seen an Iranian own any business at all, 90% are either engineers or in IT.

>How the fuck are you calling me Ahmed

Because I've yet to see this level of butthurt from any white canadian, especially given that most of you don't even know what an Iranian is. Odds are you're some autistic immigrant yourself, although what causes your asshurt would be anyone's guess.

I fucking live in Richmond Hill. How would I not know about you scheming shits?

Need all muhammads to fuck off back to iran.

>Iranians are a despicable race of people
>that flag
lel

Georgia Tech
good question
ehhhhhh, i dont know to what extent i agree with this. many people who escaped iran are non-religious but the people who stay....
pretty much
are you mentally stable, friend? Shouldn't you be worried about the Chinese immigrants who are more intelligent than the indigenous population?