How are you preparing for the Filipino Century, Sup Forums?

How are you preparing for the Filipino Century, Sup Forums?

By killing druggie scum, inshaDuterta

This ls A Notorious Zainichi """Netouyo""" Schizophrenic From The Shin Okubo Psychiatric Ward With A Multiple Proxy. He Runs The Blog Called All-Nationz In Order To Generate The Ad-Revenue And Traffic. Please Ignore Him. Thank You For Information ~

Philipines. I'm your father

Bump

NOOOOOOOOOO

I thought Mexicans hated flips

I can't distinguish between Filipinos and Mexicans.

Filipinos look slightly more Chinese

Flips run my Grandma's group home. They're alright.

If by any chance you are the vocalist of Beast Jesus, go fuck yourself, stop shitposting and record a new EP or something.

Bake with pandan and ube

Give cebu lechon

No we don't, some edgy retards in this board might. Anyway there's plenty of Filipino blood in Guerrero (that's the state Acapulco is in) and you can't really tell those apart from any other Mexicans

Did you guys imported flips or those guerrero guys fucked plenty of filipinas?

It was natural population exchange through the galeĆ³n de Manila. In New Spain Asians could be slaved but not native Americans so a lot of Filipinos claimed to be Amerindians and did in fact such a good job of that most of their descendants in Guerrero have no clue they're Asians. Likewise many of the lighter skinned Mexicans adopted Spanish identities in the Filipines, amny of the old Spanish families there, and most Filipinos with Spanish surnames, are actually Mexicans in terms of ancestry.

I learn new things every day in this god forsaken place. Thank you

You're welcome

I'm not, but I reckon if I was I would start with cryogenics.