Why does Jerry get some uncomfortable around people who are richer than him

Why does Jerry get some uncomfortable around people who are richer than him

where's a suicide camelfucker when you need one

Mark "maybe I should take off my sweater embroidered with illuminati artwork on the lining" (((Zuckerberg)))

I don't think he is. I don't quite understand Jerry as a person, though.

>Mark Zuckerberg
>age: 23
>net worth: 53.7 billion USD

>23

What is there to understand? He's the ultimate businessman entertainer. He doesn't really give a fuck about anything or anyone, he completely devoted his life to make as much money as possible. When you look closely at his personality you find nothing. No political agenda, no actual passion (besides for buying expensive cars), no interesting life experience. He's just a billionaire who complains about little things in front of large audiences, nothing more.

From watching that interview I gathered that mark zuckerberg is a blinding beam of pure awkward energy. So much that even jerry couldn't think of stuff to say. Honestly it was painful to watch.

Don't be harsh on him for that, he's clearly on the spectrum.

Gee I wonder why? It's like they're both part of a culture that determines personal worth by the size of their wealth.

zuckie is very unlikeable

wouldn't you get over that after being worth 800 million yourself

why does Sup Forums never say anything about Jerry's strange comments and replies on his facebook page

>implying that money will fill that hole in your soul
He has 800kk$, that only means that he's striving to become a billionaire. After that 10 billions will be his goal, and that will keep going on until he dies.
No amount of money will ever satisfy you.

200mil short of billionaire club is worse than only having low millions m8. It's all relative. Plus, you have to get into the minds of the chosen to understand how they view shekels.

Yes after a certain amount, like Trump said, "money is just a way to keep score." It's just a game.

You would think that by the time you have enough money to fuel a very comfortable lifestyle 10 times over it'd be enough, but money does weird things to people's heads.

Coming from Trump, who is like the village retard of billionaires other billionaires laugh at. Buffet, Gates and Zuckerberg are worth 2 to 3 times more than he is.

link the video you fucking retard

Yea but they all bend the knee. 8 years faggot.

What are you talking about? Do you really think that Trump won't go full oligarchy on our ass?
Isn't it obvious, at this point?

>thinking Bill Gates is the richest man in the world
lmao.

Have you seen how scummy is his cabinet? He's not even trying to appeal to the ''liked'' billionaires (people like Gates, Buffet or Musk), he's actually appointing old-money lobbyist billionaires.
I honestly don't see how could you be hopeful for his presidency.

Haha.
>being this bluepilled

>I'm pretty much like you, only successful

>being this blind
History will prove me right. Well, actually the present is already doing it.

>Well, actually the present is already doing it

>3 days

just kill yourself

Bill Gates is indeed the richest man in the world you dumb faggot.

LOL

Why would a group of people with nearly twice as much influence and power over the world "bend their knee" to some snake oil salsemen faggot in a meaningless position of power with an IQ of a literal retard? If you think Trump is either smart or capable of anything you haven't been paying attention

And who told you that? Forbes? haha nice

Haha. Because google told you? Congrats on your recent high school graduation. LMAO.

>he hasn't done any research on Trump's cabinet
You should do it, it will show you his true colours.

Idk why you are laughing at facts, kiddo.

Because he is POTUS? With an army and nukes? He can legislate them out of business? He can cut them out of important gov contracts? Are you 13 or something?

>facts
>kiddo
Hahahah. Fresh off the boat from reddit eh?

Do you really think that he will do it? For fuck's sake, you guys are gullible. Literally nothing of his personality, statements and actions suggest that.
You're in for a lot of privatization and worse working conditions. Try to enjoy it.

>he won't run
>he won't win primaries
>he won't be nominee
>he won't be president
>he won't repeal Obama care and tpp
>he won't make america great again (you are here)

Listen samefag, not everyone isna dysfunctional conspiracytard. But I would love for you to explain to me how I am wrong. I am sure you got some concrete facts to back that up, kiddo.

>posted 4 seconds apart
>same fag

m8

You must be 13 if you think the President has some magic law bypassing King powers that have the ability to do anything you just fucking said. Why are so many of you delusional goddamn faggots?

>Sup Forums was right once
>that makes them experts!
Kill yourself

So whos the richest man in the world then? Flintheart Glomgold?

He hasn't repealed ACA yet though.

>my meme President has a gorillion powers not even da billionaires, (a handful of which together could afford to run a literal nation) can stop him!
Most of Trump's assets are in the public sector are they not? Gates could buy all of his shit if he was bored...IF HE WAS BORED.

probably a chink or a saudi why do you think it would be an american?

>Coming from Trump, who is like the village retard of billionaires other billionaires laugh at.
that's true, while trump is an idiot and a terrible businessman who repeatedly went bankrupt, he's probably going to embezzle from the US treasury and get filthy rich over the next 4 years.

Right, I know you didn't have a source. Probably some Alex Jones autism anyway. Get out.

the mets

>unironically using terms like bluepilled
Fuck this is why abortion is legal

>Because he is POTUS? With an army and nukes?
LMAO

you Sup Forumscucks really have no understanding of US politics if you think the president can just nuke a corporation or something. Like, you actually think Trump can "He can legislate them out of business" despite the fact the president doesn't write legislation, that's the congress. fucking inept morons, no wonder you all failures in life

>banging cunny before it was cool

Is he... dare I say it... our comedian

Why not?

>haha
>haha
>LOL
>haha
>haha
>all these non sequiturs and non arguments
>public sector = public
Holy fucking reddit

He cant just do wqnt he wants

not4logn

You could just source whatever secret jew villain meme you think is the hidden uber-billionaire and save me six or seven posts of "lol REALLY??? PSHHHH SPOONFEEDING?" that you are going to pollute this already dumb thread with.

But of course, you and I know there is no source because it is either bait or you being a retard

I still want to know whos the richest duck in the world though
Is it Rockerduck?

He won't source anything, who cares?

What do you mean by public sector when they are private property then? How is Bill Gates going to buy when Trump won't sell?
From google, public sector:
"the part of an economy that is controlled by the government."

Hmmm. Do you actually understood the terms you are using? Really made me think. Haha because it triggers you.

Nothing is going to happen to federal laws regarding abortion. Just like there will be no wall.

Scrooge>Rockerduck any day of the week, can Rockerduck surf his own money?
Yeah thought so.

And then trump could block him with sanctions orsome law

The only mistake was thinking any poetion of his company went public, easy to look up and correct. Gates could still buyout various competing real estate and choke Trump's business assets and still have a few handfuls of billions left

>He had to google public sector
LOL
haha
Haha
Hahahaha

>How is Bill Gates going to buy when Trump won't sell?
What the fuck are you talking about? Many Bill Gates projects are sponsored by the state, but the bulk of his wealth doesn't come from taxpayers.
>inb4 the USA market is necessary for corporations
>implying that Trump won't just make even more taxcuts for corporations and billionaires
>implying that he will actually redistribute the wealth
Damn, you're dense.

Fuck off ctr
8 years faggot 8 years

No....it would never happen. President doesn't make laws.

I'll take mercy on you friend because you seem to be genuinely interested. Go to , make thread "Sup Forums, some fag on Sup Forums says Bill Gates is not the richest man in the world, who is?" Enjoy.

Thats what the bluepilled liberals want you to think.

>he's probably going to embezzle from the US treasury and get filthy rich
isnt that illegal?

Still not a source

Sorry fellas. Got warned by buttmad janny for "being off topic" so take it to Sup Forums.

Just so I don't get banned. OP would you mind posting source of your television and film related picture in the OP of this thread thank you.

>A President has never broken the law everer

He will just be ''smart'' about it. After decades of tax evasions I don't think he really gives a shit about how much money the government has.

This site has made me fucking hate The Matrix films just for all the armchair pseudo-intellectual faggots it created who use those silly cartoon terms

It was clearly a joke since i was talking about fictional ducks billionaires.