Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz

>Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz
>says the production is very good, the rest of review is making fun of the bad lyrics
>strong 1

>literally any trap rapper
>bad to decent production, bad lyrics
>5, 6, 7, 8, 9 out of 10

truly a music nerd

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2V2abwkiRvk
youtube.com/watch?v=DfwJA0f0UTg
youtube.com/watch?v=L3E0kq9YkjA&t=594s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He doesn't respect Miley as an artist because he jerks off to her

fpbp

mmm

Yeah, fantano is pretty fucking laughable when it comes to music.

He doesn't care about music, he only cares about making memes. Him dedicating 50 minutes to a review of Corey fucking Fieldman's album should have told you not to take him seriously.

Link?

>Corey fucking Fieldman's album
great. You had to put "fucking" in the middle of his name and now I can't properly mark and right click google search it. Thanks a lot faggot

/thread

>great. You had to put "fucking" in the middle of his name and now I can't properly mark and right click google search it. Thanks a lot faggot

Attached: soy.png (1200x788, 1.93M)

>ywn lap that puddle up

Attached: 707_1000.jpg (879x1200, 106K)

why did she try SO FUCKING hard to look like an adult?
She used to work for Disney though?

youtu.be/2V2abwkiRvk

soyboy

Get a load of this bait

im asian

drop dead.

>implying you can't respect you want to fuck

this album is unironically a masterpiece and most people discarded it because of it's length. it should have been two albums.

I'm just saying in this situation Fantano lets his sexual appetite cloud his judgement.

the most kino MV of all time
youtube.com/watch?v=DfwJA0f0UTg

WHY THEY PUT THE DICK IN THE PUSSY?

youtube.com/watch?v=L3E0kq9YkjA&t=594s
great video desu, very entertaining

Guys this is actually pretty simple. Anthony does not like fake deep. He even prefers trashy lyrics over fake deep lyrics, like Jaden Smith's Syre. Miley Cyrus also sucks ass at singing. If someone's performance is so bad it's distracting and you cant even enjoy the instrumentals it's probably going to get a low score like Lil Yachty's Teenage Emotions

This is really fucking entertaining actually. For a long time I've been put off of him because of the way he used to articulate himself, but this makes me want to re-explore his reviews.