What do you think about Turkish National Soccer Team? Where are you from...

What do you think about Turkish National Soccer Team? Where are you from? How dangerous is Turkey accourding to your country's people?

Note: I am from Turkey. I am curious about do you afraid of or not our national team. Also popularity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9DTQp_yGd_g
youtube.com/watch?v=HGx1wuvQ4aQ
thesefootballtimes.co/2017/09/19/sergen-yalcin-the-man-who-couldve-been-the-worlds-best/
youtube.com/watch?v=VAFTmbWwYZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Weird pics of Coutinho and Ozil there on the right.

Always saw them as a real threat. Maybe not one of the biggest teams, but definitely a difficult team to play in general.

you now remember emre belözöglu

He is racist.

How could I forget

Euro 2008 was the first football tournament for me, so for a while I thought you were a powerhouse. Still think of you as a tough team to play against. We won't stand a chance against you for sure
Too hotheaded

Have you qualified automatically or are you trying for a playoff spot?

I like turkish people, you have funny letters in your names which I find quirky and fun

literally who

I don't think about Turkey at all. The only time I remember you people even exist is when I'm watching those turkish tv shows with my mom, like Ezel, Fatmagul and Sila, how famous are those shows in Turkey anyway?

There is nothing certain about this. All options are possible now.

Like what?

poor man's germany team

Ezel is one of the best tv shows in Turkey. I haven't watched Fatmagul but it is famous also. Sila is not very famous. You may know Binbir Gece

your immigrants here are mostly low-life scum and dumb as rocks, so I'm not able to like your country, sorry

and your national team sucks ass in general

Couldn't care less. I would watch Süper Lig if you provided links and news in english.

Yes, I've also watched Binbir Gece, sadly it was the last one they played in Brazil, are there other famous ones?

I also think Ezel was the best one, but that fucking ending was honestly terrible. And not only Ezel's ending but the others shows endings were also a little disappointing, what's the turkish problem with creating actual good endings?

Turkish tv shows are needlessly long. Their producers are try to make more money. So, scenerios last long more than expected.

If you find subtitle, I suggest you Behzat Ç. Leyla ile Mecnun, Muhteşem Yüzyıl, Kurtlar Vadisi, İşler Güçler, Kardeş Payı.

Based Graeme Souness

youtube.com/watch?v=9DTQp_yGd_g

youtube.com/watch?v=HGx1wuvQ4aQ

What is the general opinion of Sergen Yalçın since he retired?

Hakan Çalhanoğlu for example

I'm always scared to see France face them to be quite frank.

They're the world cup holders after all.

Turks > Mocros

or Burak Yılmaz, whats up with that lowercase i with no dot over it? ya'll are wild

Why are there so many turks playing for Germany instead of Turkey? I don't get it, are they just stealing your talented players? Why is that allowed and what the average turk thinks about it

Where do you know Sergen Yalçın as an American guy? I know that soccer is not popular in your country. Am I wrong?

sorry, gonna root for Iceland. They got more meme potential

>tfw no superior roach gf to laugh at you

Best reply in this whole thread.

There are not much different letter in our Alphabet other than yours. "Ç,Ğ,İ,ı,Ö,Ş,Ü". That's all. It's about pronounciation.

In our language; "i" pronounce like "e" and "ı" pronounce like last sound(wovel one) of "the"

I always wondered why your players have such good passing and free kick precision. Is it something to do with your googly eyes?

thesefootballtimes.co/2017/09/19/sergen-yalcin-the-man-who-couldve-been-the-worlds-best/
That's where I first read about him and I found it interesting that once another Turkish user said that Arda Turan was probably the GOAT Turkish player

This is very normal. Their fathers or mother are German. So, they can choose which team they want. Nobody call them traitor in Turkey. We proud of them mostly. I think Germany is best choice for them to advance themselves.

look at all those goofy letters, you turks are alright in my book. As long as you don't let muslim theocrats take over your country.

>Nobody call them traitor in Turkey

Some people do.

Sergen Yalçın played all major team in our country. Galatasaray, Fenerbahçe, Trabzonspor and Beşiktaş. He was a talented guy. But he like night life very much. He also played horse-racing lottery a lot. He didn't use to like runnig very much. He was lazy. So, he failed.

Can you give an example? Which player is considered as traitor in Turkey? Who are they?

Turks and Brazilians seem to have this in common

Nobody likes Özil here and he's the only relevant one, what do people think about him in Turkey?

Özil is the obvious answer, even the allegedly liberal site of ekşisözlük there are a lot of people that call him traitor.
Don't even make me talk about conservative nationalist people irl, they really hate how people turn against his race or something idk. Basically he isn't well liked by quite a few turks.

what do turks think of Muslera?

Everyone likes and respects him really, I have never seen a single soccer fan talk shit about him.

I said my friend. We like him.

Here is a Turkish child show which he attended;

youtube.com/watch?v=VAFTmbWwYZY

Also we proud of his successes in Real Madrid and Arsenal.

I like Mesut Özil. And I know Ekşi Sözlük. They are not racist guys. They just hate Kurds : ))). Eren Derdiyok for example.

We love him very very very very much. Everbody love him. Even Fenerbahçe supporters which is Galatasaray's arch rival. In Turkey Muslera is considered as the second best Goalkeeper after Claduio Taffarel. And also Taffarel was his teacher. And everbody respect Muslera's personal character beside his talent. As a Galatasaray supporter I want him to retire in Galatasaray.

What about Enes Kanter. Do Turks view him as a traitor?
Also, why does your NT suck so much? Is it because of too many foreigners in your league?

His situation is different. Political. Not about sport. It is not about foreigners in our league. There are foreigner player rules before but we also used to suck.

country is as dangerous as any corrupt shit country, like mexico so not very , round 16 in the world cup is farthest they will reach

Rosterwise you guys are a pot 2. I dont know why you re not performing.
Im pretty sure the fact that your league pais a lot the players does not allow other teams to risk and try to sign turkish players from you, and giving them an extra step in a harder and better league. Maybe that is a problem for the NT. Better teams can't pay that much on a prospect or a player who has not been tested in the big scene.

OP's thread screams that he is a COME TO BEŞİKTAŞ fangay

No. I am a Gs supporter.

>Everbody love him. Even Fenerbahçe supporters which is Galatasaray's arch rival
#RESPECT

tonight really tough game against iceland i think we might choke

>'team'

Fernando Muslera Galatasaray | Saves • Long Throw • Fair Play • 2017 1080p 4K HD

#RESPECT from Eskişehirspor muselra

mi ex es turca y la quiero todavia :(

turkish soap operas are kino

Most Turks from Germany play for Turkey, you just don't know they are from Germany. Just the very good ones play for Germany.

Have always followed the Turkish team because they have many good tricky players and are generally extremely skilled and great to watch play. Except the team and its players are very fragile, fall apart easily, and don't have discipline. They are like a team of Argentine playmakers and Brazilian dribblers except a level below, which is still pretty good. Should qualify to every tournament, but don't

For me, it's Trabzonspor.

>2002 WC got me interested in soccer
>Hakan Sukur was one of the most underrated strikers of around that time
>Euro 2008 greatest comeback
>my best FM career was with Genclerbirligi, only started with them cause fun name and good academy
>used a 20-hour layover in Istanbul to visit Fenerbahce fan shop among other things

there's plenty of good memories
in general last time someone cared about Turkey here was after the referendum, but no one considers it particularly dangerous
I'll be going to Istanbul for a week or so next year, one of the greatest cities I've been to

bump

Why don't you guys have a general? I want to shitpost with you guys

What went wrong?

What are the stereotypes of the supporters of BJK, GS, and FB?