ITT: We post albums we can't into

I'm a big Swans fan, and I've listened to this 6 times and I just think it's ok

Attached: soundtracks_grande.jpg (600x600, 32K)

>any Sup Forumscore album
>thinking you have an opinion on it after fewer than 25 listens
good luck getting any pussy on this website with that attitude

I'm a big Asian

It's just an OK album with a few great songs.
There are much, much better post-rock albums from the 90's.

I can't help but feel the same. The long cuts are good, but there's only really about 5 good songs here. The live album, and everything post 2009 is their best work as far as the post-rock Swans is concerned

I agree with you OP. Really love some of their output, but this album doesn't do it for me at all

I'm not really that educated in music to actually explain in detail my opinion, but SFTB is one of my favorite albums of all time. It may the most atmospheric post-rock I've ever heard, and it's just so dark and gritty. Can't help but love it.

it's not a post-rock album you retard
and you don't get it

>listening an album 6 times when he doesn't even like it just because he HAVE to like it

The absolute state of Sup Forums

enlighten me, what is there to get?

it's not post rock mongoloid

The eeriee ambience put up against freaky interludes and the reward of beautiful neo-folk ballads.

nah not really, more so that I'm already a fan of the band, so I was surprised to listen to their most lauded album without digging it as much as everyone else. I assumed I just wasn't 'getting it' and it's too deep for me, now I just realise it's just a decent album.

Do you eat food and if it doesn't digest instantly you surgically get it out?

>and you don't get it
You know, not everyone is supposed to love the same recycled boring Sup Forumscore as you. Try broadening your horizons for once.
>beautiful neo-folk ballads.
You don't know what neofolk is.

you're projecting. you don't know what I listen to

You don't know what projection is neither, apparently.

>getting any pussy
>on this website

Attached: image.jpg (525x809, 143K)

Why so rude user?

Nigga stop using words you don't know.
SFTB is post-rock.
It doesnt have any neo-folk ballads.
And that's not projecting.

You'd need some sort of emotional trauma the really get this album.

im asian

Any new-wave or post-punk album. Usually interesting lyrically but musically extremely simple and uninteresting to me

This right here

Attached: 5389ba354e44d212956c7bff62030a9a.gif (500x500, 1020K)

I've always like this album just because of how sonically diverse this album is while being tonally airtight. It's main tool is whiplash, and it's consistent through its inconsistency.

Are there people who like tracks like I love you this much and surrogate drone?

>There are much, much better post-rock albums from the 90's.
If only