Americans

>Americans

sorry brazil, one day things will get better in your land

>Brazilians literally cannot comprehend having this much money

High school and college football is like a religion in the south/texas. I believe low IQ people base their entire life on those early years, they peak early in life.

>t. jealous shitskin
college sports is a religion in every state

>Texans

>There are countries that can't afford to drop $72 mil on a single high school

Sweet baby jesus

And yet, the SEC produces precious little NFL talent.

they have big oil in texas. they are literally american sheikhs. they may not be the smartest but they are rich! everything is big in america but it is 3x bigger in texas. houses, cars, guns, and burgers. they are happy people though.

Too bad the summer weather in Texas is Hell on Earth.

I love Texas but seriously, fuck high school athletics. There is absolutely no reason why Caleb's track and field meets and Chad's football practice need to be subsidized by the state. Universities are private institutions that can spend however much on sports as they want, and if you're younger than that there are local leagues you can sign up for.

too bad we can't say the same when it comes to brain/penis size...

kek you can't have everything :D

austin didn't seem to bad in september. never been to dallas but houston was hot and humid as fuck.

uni football is big over there, their college players get paid more than first graders in other sports in most other countries

Fucking hicks. I get wanting a nice stadium but its fucking high school football.

>Waste 72 million USD on schools
>It doesn't actually go to any form of education
Only in burgerland

This thbqh. Even college football can be a pain to sit through

I actually live right next to that stadium. It's currently being constructed, but its still got a long way to go before it's finished. A bunch of people in this area voted against it because of how expensive it is (it's paid for by taxpayers), but I guess people here really want a giant football stadium.

so "muh education" is the end goal? they have a little bit of everything and they prosper. so who gives a shit?

>Too bad the summer weather in Texas is Hell on Earth.
I want to be a farmer in the South.

>Brazil spends every last penny building stadiums for the olympics
>Texass has so much oil moneys, a new stadium is pocket change to them

>Zika niggers

>tfw you will never be an ultra-wealthy Texas oil baron and assassinate presidents that oppose your interests on a whim

I think 7 different high schools share the stadium

Don't. There is a reason why plantation owners needed slaves to grow crops. Most things that can grow there are labor intensive, like tobacco, cotton, and rice. So unless you are growing something like sorghum, you'll need migrant farm workers.

i hope texans don't like trump

>tfw I will never be a cowboy.