Should have a Hawks logo on the hat desu

Ummmm. It's 2017.

>Hey Desean get open

shit OP desu

Wentz or Mariota?

The broncos are winning the superbowl

It's like he only runs two routes

Dak

Mariota is dead, Wentz is elite(as long as iggles dont get Palmer'd).

Lmaoooooooooooooo.

God look at that big cock. Haha I wonder what it would feel like in my mouth haha

why is he so perfect?

>being this much of a cuck

It's funny hearing an user talk about routes

Hey Aaron I didn't know you posted here

GUYS MYLES GARRETT IS BACK
>phi: Smallwood questionable
What’s do they mean by that

Why didn't Winston meme on the patriots like Newton? He has the ability

So my girlfriend said something strange last night. She said "Sometimes I wish I could have fucked more guys before we got together." What did she mean by this?

That she's planning on fucking other guys

>"Sometimes I wish I could have fucked more guys before we got together."
M-m-me too.

Other than the O-line, wide receivers, running backs, defense, and special teams I think the Patriots are doing pretty well

who /covered the spread every game/ here

Exactly what it sounds like, you can't satisfy her.

Would you?

told you she isnt a keeper

My son is a huge Cam fan! Also why would his skin be darker in this gif? Darker than me and my wife's skin

I cover your mama's spread every game namean

OOOOOH SAY CAN YOU SEEEE

If something says it has 8 servings, but I am not having any sides with it, does that mean I can have 4 or 5 servings?

that's sexist you n*gger
cause cam isn't retarded. and jameis

8 servings means that there are 8 of what the calorie label says in the box

fuck. I was going to make bacon and scrambled eggs but my microwave is out

what do?

also is Odell beckham overrated?

>media is crying about sexism and racism instead of talking about the games.

I hate this world

>CLE: Kenny Britt (knee, groin) doubtful for Week 5
So basically win #1 is on the horizon?

>bacon and eggs in the microwave
kys

>I was going to make bacon and scrambled eggs but my microwave is out

whats the next topic to attach to?

Use the stove?

>burn the house down

K

42nd for Texans will beat the Chiefs on Sunday

On average how many tv dinners do you guys eat a week? I pretty much live off of them these days.

Also how bad is the Pack gonna BTFO of Dallass?

remember all that r******s posting about beating the chiefs the week leading up to the game lol

Is your stove broken?

Haha like the chiefs are doing with the texans

3-2-0

you got that the wrong way around buddy

17-2

18-1

Tell me how the bucs even go 8-8 with this nightmare schedule. Only winnable games on here are Jets and Dolphins but considering we lost to Case Fucking Keenum not even those are probable.

you're supposed to post a picture nibba

Wasn't half your defensive starters benched in that Vikings game?

if they don't get a real kicker, they're going 4-12.

Who's gonna win the catb owl? Punthurs or loins?

Yeah Kwon Alexander and Lavonte are kill

stoves don't kill all the bacterium. I don't want to get montenegros revenge

fucking plebs

answer the odell beckham question. I order you

LOINS BAYBEE

check my digits

8-8

... Manning?

Is Joe Flacco still elite?

no

Checked

Smeth

JaMarcus Russell?

winrar

is the QB currently playing?

>“Just trust the process,” Rodgers said about the Cowboys' up-and-down start. “At 4-6, knowing we had the guys, we just had to execute a little bit better. In this league, the difference between winning and losing is so thin. There are a few plays here and there that go your way.

>"A few plays are the difference in winning and losing those games and changing the momentum in that game and really in your season, like you saw last year with us. I wouldn’t say that Dak has been struggling at all. I don’t know him that well. But I believe he is a guy that has his head on really solid.

>"He has a great mentality, a great way about him. I’m sure he is going to get things going.

>“For us, it was Week 12 we were going into. This is Week 5 we are going into. You need to remind people it is early. They are 2-2. Philly is 3-1. So they are one back in the division.

>"You still have a couple of games against those guys. You still have a lot of time left in the season. You just got to make the most of your opportunities."

Why the fuck is Aaron Rodgers trying to make Dallas Gayboy fans feel better?

It might just be me, but the Patriots have looked distinctly mortal so far this season.

>stealing TYBC

queefs fan everyone.

smeth meme predates derek "tony romo" carr lad

>10 days until the next game
>Opponent is the Jets
I'm optimistic that they can course correct

It is but an illusion, while the league consider 'em week, Bellichick is scheming an unimaginable play that will break knees and score Touchdowns on every occasion.

They'll call it the "Magna Ludus"

Why wont the bucs ownership buy them a good kicker?

All memes aside, I'm terrified brady is gonna get heemed, and the current roster is gonna go to be divisional basement for the next ten years.

I fucking hate the chiefs and their shitty ass memeing fanbase so much. Every time I see one of those stupid fucking smeth memes or any other type of "chiefsposting" my blood boils. Yeah, we get it, your team is hot RIGHT NOW but come next week you're fucked. You're fucked like every other year in your teams mediocre history. One super bowl ring? Is that all you losers have to gloat about? Come talk to me when your team has, idk, three like any other real team. Your team is shit, your QB is shit, your fanbase is the most fake shit I've ever seen. Three years ago your team would have dreamed to have a crowd draw like the Chargers. KANSAS CITY IS NOT A SPORTS CITY. I can't wait till they're blown the fuck out so I can enjoy this board in peace again. Chiefs are gonna get exposed on Sunday, mark my fucking words.

Jests are salivating at the fact they can go in with a positive winrate vs pats and this time there is no Mark Sanchez to bump into his own linemans ass.
There is definitely a cheeky bet in there somewhere to be made that game.

>being this new

they're waiting for the one they call the "Black russian",

legends say in the northern tundra plains of canada, he kicks against the wind and never miss a PAT.

His 69 yards punt is known to make nannies shiver and his completion average of 80% on punts that go from 52 yards put points on the board faster than you can say "Canada"

smeth is a disgusting SJW

but you ask "Who is that man, of indescriptible courage, Descendants of the saracens and the Tsars?"

To that, I answer, He goes by the name of BORIS! BORIS BÉDÉ!

I fucking hate the chiefs and their shitty ass memeing fanbase so much. Every time I see one of those stupid fucking smeth memes or any other type of "chiefsposting" my blood boils. Yeah, we get it, your team is hot RIGHT NOW but come next week you're fucked. You're fucked like every other year in your teams mediocre history. One super bowl ring? Is that all you losers have to gloat about? Come talk to me when your team has, idk, three like any other real team. Your team is shit, your QB is shit, your fanbase is the most fake shit I've ever seen. Three years ago your team would have dreamed to have a crowd draw like the Chargers. KANSAS CITY IS NOT A SPORTS CITY. I can't wait till they're blown the fuck out so I can enjoy this board in peace again. Chiefs are gonna get exposed on Sunday, mark my fucking words.

If Mariota could stay healthy I would say him. For now I saw Wentz, but I would be happy with either.

Whoa there

Cool it with the antisemitism buddy

>be fat
>wear a high skirt
why?

He obtained the power levels of both Vick and foles

Haha

Based white guy totally BLEACHED an African. Don't project too hard Tyler

I love the asian guy who thinks "oh man need to get a pic of this fucking cuck to post on Sup Forums"

>So incompetent that you can't even tank properly and see the damage this three game winning streak is going to do to your team for the next decade

You also need to fire Bowles. Teams without an established QB should never have defensive head coaches

28-3

It's supposed to rain in Philly on Sunday