Is he actually autistic? or am i reading him wrong?

is he actually autistic? or am i reading him wrong?

>is he actually autistic?

Yes. He is probably the only example of a legitimately autistic character.

no he just likes animals.

Yes he's autistic. It's a good portrayal.

>watching the movie with mom and sister
>"This Newt guy is ugly and annoying, I wish he'd act less retarded."
>"Don't make fun of him, he's autistic just like user!"
>mfw

>This Newt guy is ugly

Newt is cute, kill yourself.

same thing.

he's on the spectrum yeah

in some scenes he stares at the floor while having a conversation. then in other scenes he's just smirking and fixated on something off-screen.

hated him in the beginning of the movie because of his facial expressions (reminded me of the schizo in The Dark Knight) but became neutral at the end

My mom said that, not me. She has shit taste. I also think Newt is qt.

What if Newt had been a girl?

Isn't Redmayne supposedly also on the spectrum?

newt is ugly. have your eyes checked and have your brains checked and do future generations a massive favor and jump into a vat of acid.

idk i thought he acted that way on purpose

Silly user, Newt can be a girl just as he is.

boy, girl, the same, newt will still look like someone who has an ancestor that was impregnated by a horse.

Someone is analfissured.

The real question is where they're going to adventure in the sequel.

>newt is ugly

He's pretty enough to pass as a woman, so nah.

France I believe.

Literally perfection.

Up Newt's cunny hopefully.

French maid outfits confirmed?

>Newt will never be incredibly flustered when you ask him to sit on your face
Was this a stealth Eddie thread all along?

The contrast between him blushing and being scandalized, and then later screaming your name and grinding against your face as you sloppily eat his freckly asshole, is quite pleasant.

kill ur mom

He has frog genetics, you tasteless faggot.

And fem Newt would be a top qt.

ah. now i get it. you anons who say he's not ugly are peedopervs who lusted after him when he was younger.

he does not look anything like a frog, you dyslexic baboon. definitely horse genes not ribbit genes.

>you anons who say he's not ugly are peedopervs who lusted after him when he was younger.

He's 25 in that picture and barely looks any different now.

>he does not look anything like a frog

fucking boring, can they travel outside of western countries? i wanna see african wizards and shit. they could go to china, they can get that extra $$$ if they throw in a random chinese actor

>ywn know what it feels like to have his perfect frog mouth wrapped around your dick

Is it true there's a scene in this movie where he tries to get an animal to fuck him?

Yes

Is this how he won the oscar?

if Newt is autistic, then what about Credence?

Credence is not autistic, his just insecure

Tactical bowlcut

i wish this movie was in the same tone as the harry potter ones.

also why did the president use no fucking magic like wtf

Why though? The different atmosphere was perfect for this spinoff.

you know when you meet your friend's big dog that's incredibly shy and meek for some reason

yeah same thing

Not him but I didn't like it as much as potter

The second half was shitty

Also pasta guy is sleeping

>Also pasta guy is sleeping

He probably wouldn't come up with a decent opening for the pasta anyway. How can he start it off referencing Newt's autism and make it cohesive?

Everyone take note pasta guy is one autist 90+% of the time

Even if he wasn't mentally hadicapped he's still in one of.....

anus mouth

He's a repressed homosexual, he's playing the same character in that tranny film

There's a black could be anywhere thread up too and no pasta

More like a blow up doll mouth

Literally built for sex.

Does that mean he'll wear dresses in the sequels?

>travels around the world alone
>hasn't been raped

what an unrealistic piece of shit film

I CREATE LIFE!!!!

And I destroy it

>hasn't been raped

Of course he has, why do you think he won't make eye contact with humans and thinks they're capable of so much evil?

he literally lived a year in the wilderness fucking erumpents and shit, of course he'd be uncomfortable in NY

That movie would've been watchable if it had just been Channing Tatum pounding Eddie for 2 hours.

bump for "dullest" pasta

Holy shit, I always thought he was flat and skinny but that is one THICC ass.

I wonder how many Hollywood Jews have made it jiggle.

>ywn be a rich powerful Jew in Hollywood
>ywn coerce Eddie into letting you and your fellow Jews brutally ravage his boypussy by promising him fame and awards
>ywn tell him this is what he was made for before shoving your circumcised dick between his DSL
>ywn cover him in so much cum that his freckles are hard to see

>ywn sit beside Eddie at the Oscars
>ywn slip your hand down the back of his perfectly tailored trousers and fondle his plush hiney
>ywn push your fingers up his boipussy as he gasps and blushes in both horror and arousal
>ywn fingerbang him in front of all those Jews like he's just a trashy Stacey watching capeshit with her Chad
>ywn smirk as you watch him get up to receive his hard-won Oscar, blushing so hard his freckles are hard to see, a little wet spot visible on his crotch

>stealth redmeme homolust thread

bravo

Affleck's character in The Accountant legit has aspergers.

Fuck, he's like the perfect mix of pure and slut.

It hurts knowing I can never have him.

>sigh I wanna b a girl
>want to try this experimental surgery where I cut your dick off using extremely primitive methods that may kill you, painfully?
>oh yes yes! I could just crossdress but mutilating my body would be so much better!

>in memory of a brave pioneering woman!

is he serious? what a faggot

Her existence gave us Eddie in a dress, she's a true hero.

I wish.

God damn you're all fucking faggots.

>he was never around for Hamillust threads

Nothing new buddy, Sup Forums has had gayposting from day one

it's not gay if it's a feminine dick

This is the gayest fucking post I have ever read. Seriously, kill yourself. You're so fucking cringy.

>user reveals it's his first day on Sup Forums

>He says with a throbbing erection

Yeah how about I force this throbbing erection down your throat and make you choke on it, you fucking faggot.

Are you as qt as Redmayne?

Like said. If you're anywhere above a 6/10, go right ahead Mr. Man ;)

Is this the year of cuteboys wearing chokers?

i actually thought redmayne portrayed the character as a fucking nutcase on purpose.

>Ywn gargle the cute freckled balls of a qt redpilled British twink
Why live?

With a mouth like his, he should be doing the gargling.

Apparently he's straight

he looks like a teen mom

The only thing you did wrong was watching the extension of one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

user, there is plenty of time for both for everyone to do some gargling.

>this weak opening

I'm disappointed in you, pasta user.

Apparently he's 35 and not female

Newt = brain makes him insecure and akward

Credence = outside forces (his mom's beatings) make him insecure and akward

>not being curious about what it'd feel like to put your cock between redmayne's big soft girly lips

gay.

>even his hands and mannerisms are dainty and cute

How can other twinks possibly compete?

He's wounded. Someone he loved hurt him deeply, maybe more than one person.

He's damn near Credence.

>ywn heal Newt's emotional wounds with your cock

I'd weak his opening, if you know what I mean.

Wtf that guys bell button is in the middle of his chest.

Dude, nope. If you want to complain about an ugly actor adam driver is waiting for you

Everything about Redmayne is cute except his lips. They're just weird.

High belly buttons are all the rage in Milan, darling.

>except his lips

You're just jelly that that rodent looking faggot in your pic has no lips.

his mouth is one of the best things about him though, it's literally made for giving blowjobs

>Ywn be in the middle of a fuck sandwich

>ywn have a twink bf that stays cute at 35
Just end it

>giving your main character a name that rhymes with "cute"

What did Rowling mean by this?

>dem rabbit teeth

he really is just felicity jones without bangs