Tfw currently at a Muslim-German wedding

>tfw currently at a Muslim-German wedding

Why can't German women resist the strong sacaren cock?

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/slain-toronto-doctor-elana-fric-shamjis-husband-assaulted-her-weeks-before-killing-court-documents/article34595777/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how do i get a german wife bros?

In Canada?

Muslim is not an ethnicity.

He's Afghan and that's her parents and siblings to the right from Germany

What does he look like?

I bet the food and music is great

let me guess that she converted

Good thing she will get beaten to a pulp anyway

>sacaren
Michael Chu should work on his English

Depends on where he was raised. If he was raised in the US he should be fine.

That's not what I meant but that'd be hilarious too

Western Afghan's are good looking in general, definitely a plus for the german woman's gene pool.

disgusting. Literally two completely different and alien cultures to each other converging. I bet she's a massive liberal whore that has had many sex partners. Holy FUCK and you sandniggers are proud of this moment kek...

autism speaks

>He's Afghan

Aren't they the ones into that whole "women are for procreation, boys are for recreation" shit?

a paki that was born here, became a doctor and married a white women killed his white wife and now is on trial.

Sandniggers will always be sandniggers. The saying of a spade being a spade will always be true.

>t.sandnigger

>you will never be the grand mufti of British Columbia and issue a fatwa against Mainland Chinese to save Canada from Confucian menace

The chai boy culture is pretty important amongst afghans and not a lot of westerners know it. Homosexual pederasty is rampant amongst afghan communities even here in Canada.

>Homosexual pederasty is rampant amongst afghan communities even here in Canada.

wut?

I understand why it'd happen in Afghanistan (no contact with females outside your family until you marry at like 30), but in Canada as well?

>he doesn't know tight boipucci is a total different league than a mere vagina

Yea afghans are the biggest sex offenders here and the libtards still want em.

source

Bryan Singer pls go

are you sandniggers that lazy?

theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/slain-toronto-doctor-elana-fric-shamjis-husband-assaulted-her-weeks-before-killing-court-documents/article34595777/

I was at a Paki M-Polish F wedding in Ireland a few years back. You'd think a Paki is the last person a Polish man wants his daughter to marry

>a Paki M-Polish F wedding in Ireland

whenever I see a white girl with a nigger it's almost always a pole

I only found articles about a Canadian doctor dying in Pakistan.

Liberals are a different breed.

You couldn't find it because you have a low IQ, naturally.

LMAO KYS VIRGIN BOY

You have to go back, afghan shitskin.

Nah I'm comfortable here fucking white women. You're probably Chinese anyways.

Are you good looking? I noticed a decent number of the afghans from my highschool were good looking, strange considering they look like shit in wartorn regions but give them good food/upbringing and they look great. Discounting the rapist looking mexican looking ones of course.

Is the cousin that you have an arranged marriage with hot?

Knew an afghan once in high school, ugliest manlet that had a full grown beard at 16. Told me that the Taliban aren't evil and shieeet, probably joined Isis by now.

Yes of course.

Bet you wish you had that option so you could stop fucking your hand.

>fucking white women
Mohammed, please.

>tfw my Greek great uncle married a fair-haired German woman, bred her well, and now I have at least a dozen relatives in Germany who I've never met

All my female cousins look like men in drag, so no

why are you on Sup Forums all the time then?

>strange considering they look like shit in wartorn regions but give them good food/upbringing and they look great
How is that strange?

arabs tend to look like shit whether they grow up here or not, so it's strange it's different for afghans and some other groups

>tfw you will never be a Pakichad

Would you actually want one though? She'd be nothing like what saudis expect their women to be, probably not a proper muzzie either, if muzzie at all. She could even be ideologically-hostile towards you.

Beatiful

Said the chink

how do I get an arab wife without her father beheading me?

did she convert?

People are free to marry whoever they want you autist.

I would like one white gril to copulate with

Disgusting sand monkey.

We can make a trade if you want. I'll give you an annoying feminist Swedish girl and you give me a qt muslima

Just have them nordic man