twitter.com/AnonBabble

Send shots, shots, shots, shots, shots nigga
Everybody get pop, pop, popped nigga
The thing go rrrah, rrrah, rrrah, rrrah, rrrah nigga
We send shots, shots, shots, shots, shots nigga

i like how he says nigga

I still can't wrap my head around this being a real person

I like how he is taking hiphop away from black people

I like the way he screams instead of singing.

still prefer this to kendrick, run the jewels and kanye

what did kanye do to you

I'm asian

Having a gay ass voice and wack lyrics

who's that pink haired black girl?

anything is better than kendrick, run the jewels or kanye

hip hop isnt music

He's like Wu Tang except not black and he's only one person.

>watch his Instagram live videos of him studying for his GED
How can he be so dumb

id disagree

youtu.be/2V2abwkiRvk

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 169K)

THE SHEEP GO BAA BAA BAA BAA BAA NIGGA

hey everybody i'm a skittle

yep this is it's logical conclusion and the only perfect album it has ever produced

He dropped out of 8th grade.

All the ironic memeing in this thread is triggering my autism

Can we please stop pretending this abominacion is good? He hurts to look at, and isn't bringing anything to the table that isn't already brought by xxxtentacion.

>he hasn't heard of yung gravy

Attached: 1517981446925.jpg (245x280, 10K)

That song is lit

i genuinely like it i listen to it first thing in the morning and it gets me hyped up for the day

>whole squad full of killas and ima a killa too
amazing.
i like dumb rap if they have a goos aesthetics and flow, this sucks ass

Attached: 1496513417959.jpg (494x480, 34K)

Holy shit are you literally underaged?

Attached: Bale.gif (245x200, 492K)

>This is getting millions of views while KRIT get's a couple hundred thousand views
It's not fair

Talk down?.. You silly, uh

Get outta here, Nas.

"I'm on some choke a nigga shit
Fuck a nigga's bitch
Chase yo ass to walmart, Choke you out then i dip
Shouts out to my Dad, But i fucked that nigga's bitch"

Attached: fatt heimbach.jpg (225x224, 6K)

I feel like hip hop and trap should be distinct at this point
Am I wrong?
If I can tell the difference between songs that are definitively trap and so forth with hip hop, shouldn’t that be enough for it to have its own reclassification
A distinct style that has specific regional or cultural influences
Is trap or is it not just a sub genre?

Romeo & Juliet. The Starry Night. The Creation of Adam. The Picture of Dorian Grey. The Mona Lisa. The Scream. The Godfather. Twin Peaks. And now, DAY69.

Over thousands of years humanity has produced some astonishing works of art, and yet Michelangelo, Shakespeare, Picasso, and David Lynch can only merely cower before the might and genius of Daniel Hernandez, also known as 6ix9ine.

On February 23rd in 2018, 6ix9ine blew the rap world away with his instant classic debut mixtape, "DAY69". Featuring ingenious cover art featuring Hernandez depicted as a cartoon character in the style of the Cartoon Network series "Adventure Time", the album completely demolished all of the competition and proved that 6ix9ine is not just another pretty face, but a soulful, clever and contemplative young man trying to find his place in the world and trying to find himself as a true and vulnerable artist in a world that no longer values genuine triumph.

After a touching introduction by fellow Nobel laureate Michael K. Williams, Hernandez launches into a brutal assault on the opening track "BILLY", taking a powerful and staunch stand against all the thoughtless gang violence being committed in today's society. His observations ring hauntingly true, and provide a brilliant intro to the harsh political commentary and gorgeous lyricism that would become the hallmark of this iconic album.

(1/4)

On "GUMMO", Hernandez once again dives into the world of Bloods and Crips, of crack dealers and authorities taking advantage of poor communities, of crying mothers and children being murdered in the streets. Like John Lennon before him, he plants his feet firmly in the ground to condemn violence in all forms, pleading with his former gang brothers to stop fighting and to "put down the sticky, blicky".

"RONDO" focuses entirely on the kinds of sexual activity that often happen in the ghettos like the the one Hernandez grew up in. Featuring a smooth, sensual hook from an emotionally raw Tory Lanez (with some assistance from the evasive and electric Young Thug), the track tells a devastating story about a drug-addled but kind prostitute named Rondo, who slowly loses touch with reality as she tragically descends into a maddening world of addiction.

Borrowing from the classic internet term "kek", Hernandez, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie and Fetty Wap come in hard with the fourth track, "KEKE". As they slyly bob and flow to the beat, bouncing off each other like young schoolboys freestyling on the playground, they take clever aim at the current state of police brutality and the military-industrial complex in American society, exposing it for the utterly corrupt and oppressive system it really is.

Named after the amount of friends he's lost to the scourge of modern suicide among young people, Hernandez takes a step back on "93" to contemplate the very nature of humanity and of depression, wondering whether or not all the hardships in life are really worth it while reminiscing about the loved ones he's lost. It is on this track where Hernandez really begins to expose his emotional core as a romantic and a thinker, one who doesn't just stare at the injustices of the world we live in and mentally discard them, but one who looks at the problems around him and wonders how he can try, in his own way, to solve them.

(2/4)

With "DOOWEE", Hernandez sets his sights on fellow SoundCloud rapper and MacArthur Genius Lil Pump, brilliantly mocking the stupidity and simplicity of his extraordinarily repetitive lyrics with an earworm repetition of his own, mindlessly crowing "Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah" over and over again as he absolutely decimates his rival and former friend.

"KOODA" returns again to the familiar subject of gang violence but this time addresses it from the perspective of the underground weapons industry, exposing the bourgeois members of society that strive to permeate these destructive tools throughout poor communities in order to exploit them and make a profit. It's one of the album's most authentic and touching tracks, and one of the biggest highlights of Hernandez's career so far.

On "BUBA" Hernandez pays homage to one of his favorite characters in film and a character he's viewed as a role model since his early childhood, the kindhearted shrimp enthusiast Bubba Blue from the film Forrest Gump. By examining Bubba's life and untimely demise in the Vietnam War, Hernandez not only crafts a compelling anti-war anthem but also illustrates how the kindness of just one person, fictitious or not, can have an enormous impact on someone.

Hernandez conjures up imagery from the brutal curb stomping scenes featured in the film "American History X" on "MOOKY" as he continues to try and blaze a trail that may someday lead to some semblance of peace in urban communities torn apart and ruined by endless gang violence and hatred. His optimism for the future of these communities is endearing and heartfelt, and it's inspirational to see a young man like him taking a stand against this treachery in spite of the turmoil he was brought up in.

(3/4)

Offset stops by as the album begins to draw to a close for a remix of "GUMMO", offering Hernandez valuable advice about the rap game with a grand sense of wisdom and some humorous nods to his peers. Together they prove that even though the exact same song was literally already on the album earlier, you can really never have too much of a good thing as they inject an extra boost of creativity into this classic banger.

On closer "CHOCOLATÉ", Hernandez finally addresses the elephant in the room and tackles his own struggles with substances abuse head-on in a blissful, existential track that not only deals with the motivations behind his own drug abuse, but also grapples with the people in his life that influenced him to head down this dangerous path. It's an eloquent, magnificent finale to one of the greatest rap albums ever produced.

DAY69 changed the landscape of rap forever. There's no getting around it. What 6ix9ine accomplished on his debut mixtape already trumps anything his peers will ever do in their careers, but not only is it a masterwork of trap music, it's an intellectual, thought-provoking and morally complex look into the upbringing and struggles of a young artist trying to change the world. It's one of the greatest rap albums of all time, and an absolute classic from one of the most talented in the business.

(4/4)

It all died thanks to this retard

art doesn't need recognition for validation

Sounds like a dope ass line desu senpai

Ok bot

Good fucking riddance!

I continue to refuse listening to it simply because he's being reposted here so much.