I wouldn't be that cocky just yet

> implying Zeke gets suspended this season

McKinnon or Buck Allen this week?

>Zeke getting suspended
Not likely, friendo. He gon play the whole season just like Brady in 2015

No I'm implying he gets injured

DeShaun Watson or Carson Wentz this week? Need someone to fill in for Mariota

>chris hogan is inconsistent

man says nervously for the 5th week in a row after not picking him up on waivers

I've been playing fantasy since you were in diapers. It is impossible to predict Pats receivers and running backs.

I would be thrilled to have him as a flex, but that guy was implying he's his WR2. I would not want Chris Hogan to be my WR2 unless it's a 16 man league or something similarly large.

>tfw dropped hogan after week 1

Should I just drop Matt Ryan for Matthew Stafford at this point?

I wouldn't straight drop him. You can probably get a WR3 or something else good for him.

BLOUNT or McCaffrey, .5 ppr

i agree with you on RBs but Pats WRs can be pretty decent. Edelman was solid last year and in 2013/2014 (he was injured in 2015)

I would start Kelvin Benjamin over Alshon, that matchup with the Arizona secondary...

Pick four:

A. Jeffery v ARI
T.Y. Hilton v SF
S. Watkins v SEA
A. Thielen @ CHI
A. Jones @ DAL
J. Landry v TEN

10-team .5PPR, 3WR

watkins, thielen, jeffery, and coinflip on the last one but leaning towards hilton

I have Thielen and Hilton in right now, Jones is in right now but it looks like Montgomery is going to at least start. I really don't like Alshon or Watkins this week. Too many mouths to feed in LA and they play Seattle...

Hilton-Landry-Thielen-Jeffery?

I know my team is God awful but are there any swaps you guys would make? 12 team PPR. Also have Henry on my bench.

Who to start this week at QB?
>Rivers
>Eli
>Brisset
>Big Ben

You should still be starting Crabtree over a literal practice squad who? even though it's EJ Manuel. Baltimore is going to stack the box and make the Raiders throw it.

I like Big Ben at home even though the Jasg have a stout defense. Eli is also due and the Chargers have a shit secondary.

Kelvin Benjamin or Sterling Shepard?

Will Fuller or Martavis Bryant? Standard

(((Tarik Cohen))) or L. Blount?

Hi friends. I'm in a 12 team PPR league. One of the other players only has one RB not on a bye this week so I'm trying to get some value off of him so he can actually field a whole team. I want his Tevin Coleman, he offered to trade for my Buck Allen. Thoughts? Was hoping to ship him Johnathan Stewart instead but wanted to get outside opinions. Thanks!

I'm starting shepard with full confidence, giants are gonna put up at least 27 points vs. these chargers

MATCHUPS
MATCHUPS
MATCHUPS
MATCHUPS

10 team standard league
do I flex javorius Allen or golden tate

Hilton
Thielen
Landry
Jeffery

MATCHUPS

Jesus guys, come on.

my bad,
W. Fuller vs. KC
OR
M. Bryant vs. Jax

deep breaths big guy, it's not that hard to Google these things and you're replying so quickly it's not like you're doing anything important with yourself.
Allen at Oakland and tate vs Carolina

Think I'd go fuller. Jaguars have great pass d, so I see the steelers unleashing Bell in the run game like last week.

That's what I was thinking too, thanks m8

>plz halp
>but i expect you to do extra research to halp
nah. fuck those faggots.

But you're the one asking for advice. Why should the person replying have to do extra work? Don't be lazy.

I'd go tate. Allen is scaring me more and more since Collins (other Bal rb) is looking better and better.

I have Hyde, this guy is offering DThomas, T Hill or Hogan.
Who do I want? I need a WR, and I dont think this trade is lopsided

Kys yourself

Should I pick up Garappolo? Brady took a lot of hits last night and I'm not quite sure if he'll make it through the season.

Pls halp.

You know, Hogan hasn't put up huge numbers but damn he's been consistent as fuck. Definitely the number one receiver so far for Patriots. Tom Brady is throwing a lot like usual, Patriots defense is pretty crappy so new England will have to score and score to stay in games. Gronk is hurt like usual.

I think I'd have to go hogan.

Yes I can't believe someone doesn't have garoppolo stashed in your league do you play with retards

>0-4
>Have Adam Humprhies up against Cameron Brate
>Brate catches a TD because that's just the way my season has gone

Am I playing Mariota @ Mia if he's active over D. Watson vs. KC? Yes, right? I'm just afraid he'll be limited

Thanks man, I appreciate it.
I was thinking Hill>Hogan >DT but Brady is throwing a lot. I am just scared Belichick will actually make this defense not terrible

any opinions on this? I'm leaning Watson because they're playing at home and KC hasn't really shut down any QBs so far except Rivers

Wentz seems like a safer pick though

Tom Brady is PLIABLE, he ain't going down any time soon

Tough one, any decent qbs on waivers?

wipe the Cheetos dust off your face and quit being manchildren

that's what I'm thinking. I generally like rbs more but he's been on the decline

My friend (whos in my league) said he was going to claim him, but since Trubisky is starting he went with Trub instead (hes a Bears fan).

>Stashing a second string qb

Some fool in my league just dropped Ty Mont. Does he know something I don't?

Assuming Ty Montgomery misses extended time... Jamaal Williams or Aaron Jones?

Also, Thomas Rawls or Eddie Lacy longterm?

TyMont's doubtful for Week 5.

>Assuming Ty Montgomery misses extended time... Jamaal Williams or Aaron Jones?
Aaron Jones but against the Cowboys, in Dallas, Rodgers is going to throw a ton.

You're basically hoping for a quick TD from Jones to put up 10 pts in what's looking like a potential shootout.

The "expert" consensus is Watson (he's got a higher floor). Plus they're playing at home, and KC is traveling on a short-week.

Might be a low-scoring game with KC leaning on Kareem Hunt though.

Yeah, but he'll back after that

0.5 PPR 10 man league

Pick 1 player to bench this week:
Dez Bryant at Packers
Tyreek Hill at Texans
Carlos Hyde at Colts

Gurley and Hunt are my starting RBs, and i had Chris Hogan in my lineup last night. Team is 4-0 at the moment :3

Really between Hill and Bryant. I would pick Bryant. He usually does well against the packers. Plus he is likely drawing that rookie King.

Yeah but the question is when? Is he going to miss just one week? or multiple weeks? It's not clear yet with his injury.

Broken ribs usually take 1-2 months to heal.
Fractures can take up to 6 weeks.

So depending on how serious the injury is and how well he can manage the pain, he might be out til week 9, at the earliest.

see
Bryant is going to feast.

>/ffg/ still thinks dez bryant is relevant

>pick one player to bench
So you would rather play Dez and Tyreek than Hyde this week?

Smallwood is out this week. Who is the best start for RB2 (PPR)?
>Gallman vs LAC
>McKinnon vs CHI
>Buck Allen vs OAK

Pick up Aaron Jones if he's available.

Caff all day

Kelvin Benjamin vs lions or golden Tate vs panthers.

Both are getting cucked by there wr2

Ok, but it's a 10 team league, he's a high usage starting RB when healthy, and I'd be dropping Allen Hurns or Jacquizz to get him. Seems pretty obvious, even if I only get him in my lineup for a few weeks.

He got picked up already

Since Forte has been ruled out against the Browns this week, should I flex Powell? Or stick with Baldwin?

Powell

Where's all the ass that was in the last thread?
Is Carson Palmer worth a start since carrs back exploded and my only other option would be Bradford I'd he even plays

Do i start crabtree or shepard?

My team is 4-0 and I just traded Aaron Rodgers and C.J. Anderson for Matt Ryan and Ty Montgomery. My feeling is that Matt Ryan has 3 dome games in the fantasy playoffs and two of them are against the Saints. I think Ryan will feast on the Saints. I also think Ty is a volume snap count hound who will put up big time numbers after his injury. Also, Rodgers plays against the Panthers/Vikings in the playoffs. I thought Ryan would be the safer bet. CJ is also losing touches to Jamaal Charles.

Was my logic sound or did I fuck up trading Rodgers?

>Was my logic sound or did I fuck up trading Rodgers?
Both

How so? Is Rodgers too good to be traded?

He gets red hot at the end of the season.

14 man 0.5 PPR
Im in crisis mode as Dalvin Cook went down making the loss of David Johnson that much worse.

>Joe Mixon
>Alex Collins
>Latavius Murray
>Legarette Blount
>Derick Henry

Pick 3.

Blount, Mixon, and Murray

buck it up

I feel like i'm lacking WRs. Who should I get rid of in a trade for a good WR?

Josh Gordon, when? I'm growing tired of hanging onto him... is it worth it, spuh bros?

Aaron Jones, Buck Allen, Wendall Smallwood if plays Pick 1

Jones

>tfw when you trade deshaun watson and tarik cohen for devonta freeman

i have tevin coleman too. my other rbs are le'von bell and carlos hyde

Anyone playing Crabtree this week?

nope

Mixon, Blount, Henry

not at all
Jones

Kupp or Tyrell williams in the flex?

tyrell williams

Standard scoring. Golden Tate or Kelvin Benjamin?

JJones and D Martin for Evans. Who wins?

No.

Williams.

Taint

the guy getting julio jones and doug martin are you serious?

This.

jesus christ
is this PPR? idk how you would be able to get that much for cohen otherwise