Where would pic related rank in soccer if they were still around? where would other historic countries rank?

where would pic related rank in soccer if they were still around? where would other historic countries rank?

It depends on a lot of factors. Would the vampires be allowed to play?

without a question. gypsies would be banned though

About as high as Yugoslavia's NT was ranked before they collapsed in the early 90s. Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, etc, each have decent players but in the past Yugoslavia didn't win anything - I don't think an Austro-Hungarian NT would play very well together either

surely the influx of czechs and slovaks would help?

It'd be ex-Yu + Alaba and Hamsik

>tfw the United States of Greater Austria never happened

>Implying it wouldn't have its own NT for each ethnicity or the cis- and transleithanian halfs

The problem would be motivation. Yugoslavia's attempt to get different nationalities to get along never worked despite Tito's popularity (I won't get into it, but part of his policy on preventing ethnic strife involved dispensing with human rights - but it did keep them together for several decades) and Austria-Hungary was even worse in that regard.

It's like on paper the team would be quite strong, but practice not at all (like Englel.)

this just like great britain

it would make for great banter, but ultimately it wouldn't really improve the NTs beyond what they currently are, which is mostly extremely average

If it had a unified football league, that could be a fun competition. It could be Russia/Portugal tier

There would be no real bond between them, they never even spoke the same language, they're just historically too different to be even considered united (Except of course for "Slovakia" which is not a real country and was only invinted by Allies after WWI as an epic prank on Hungary). Though at this point that probably goes for a good portion of top """national""" teams like G*rmany or France so who knows.

>(Except of course for "Slovakia" which is not a real country and was only invinted by Allies after WWI as an epic prank on Hungary).

I have a whole folder of this.

Nice digits. Post more Trianon butthurt

>distribution of races in aut-hun
kek

just yesterday we had eleven white German players (including subs) in the game vs N. Ireland you fucking retard

DELETE THIS PICTURE

MINDENT VISSZA

>(Except of course for "Slovakia" which is not a real country and was only invinted by Allies after WWI as an epic prank on Hungary).

Transylvania? Come on. Enough with the fake maps

There was never a single Austro-Hungarian team. They were always split in Hungarian and Austrian teams.

so the croats would be on team hungary then?

hungary had it coming and you literally cannot prove me wrong

Noone cares about facts here, retard.

Why don't you Try, user

Soon

Prussia > Austro-Hungary

From the top of my head:
Cech
Vrsaljko-Lovren-Dragovic-Alaba
Modric-Pjanic
Arnautovic-Dzeko-Perisic

>not Oblak as keeper