ITT: We rap the lyrics to Yeezus one syllable at a time. I'll start

ITT: We rap the lyrics to Yeezus one syllable at a time. I'll start

>Yee

Attached: Yeezus_album_cover (2).png (300x263, 167K)

Zy

t

I keep it 300 like the romans

im asian

this.
nope not this

Fucking dumb, this should be a kanye thread specifically about the album Yeezuz. In Yeezuz we get to see the new kanye experimenting with new sounds and artists but still sticking to his roots as a good producer and sampling. It is easily in my top 5 Kanye Album.

diet grips

>easily top 5 kanye album
>out of 7 albums

i've grown to hate Kanye. his last album exposed him, and now looking back I can safely say he just makes pop. he can't even rap, what, we love him because he sampled TNGHT and Arthur Russell? No! He's a hack.

Imagine being this naive

buh buh muh 808 is the best album cuz imma contrarian uhhhhhhh mbdtf is good because GOBLIN GOONEY MONSTER LOONEY A THING WITH NO CONSCIENCE

admit it, you're retarded.

>his last album exposed him
>he just makes pop

I realize your probably like 18 and just started listening to him a year or two ago but kanye has done more for musicians in his genre than anyone besides MJ

his "genre" is mainstream pop. yeah, he's done a whole lot. look how shit his genre is now!

You view kanye as mainstream pop because every time he releases an album every other artist tries to copy what he’s done until it becomes mainstream. For each and every album he’s made it has been distinctly different than the other music in his genre at the time. Then like I said artists try to copy his formula so every album he is forced to reinvent himself. Also kys

what kind of a virtue is innovation when it sounds like shit? seriously, how do you listen to TLOP and think "can't wait to see the derivative music this influences!"

Tlop was the one exception and I’ll give you that. It’s basically a showcase that he can do any type of mainstream hip hop song that is out today. Every other album was pretty much completely innovative at the time of its release.

season

That's more than one syllable

i just don't think he has much integrity or emotional depth. the artists he inspires are worse, of course, but he just about peaked emotionally wth 808's. i mean look at him now. he's a joke. he sells crap clothing and is married to a Kardashian. he's pure marketing now

Kanye basically killed gangsta rap and brought a whole new wave of rappers we now know today.

kanye west, inventor of conscious hip hop

YEEZY YEEZY YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN