Shoul Bolivia banned from conmebol ?

Shoul Bolivia banned from conmebol ?

Other urls found in this thread:

princeton.edu/~oa/safety/altitude.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRS3UTS_mPU
youtube.com/watch?v=D6ILf6pZVYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thats ridiculous. They shouldn't ban an entire country from a confederation just because they smell.

I had a conversation with someone last week about this, that is; why don't players take Oxygen to prevent cramp. Is this half-time? What is happening here?

Bolivia is fucking high and oxygen is sparse there.

imagine living in a country so poor the government cant even provide oxygen

Heck, no. FIFA should host a WC in based Bolivia, just for the laffs

Delightful post.

Should Denver be banned from US Sports?

jej players would start dropping like flies

I think there is a clever holocaust joke in here but i can't find it.

Huelocaust, you say? hmmm

> Brazilian " humour "

WC final: ecuador vs bolivia

>Brazil after 7-1.jpg

dubs 7 1

No, just ban international games in La Paz
they have a stadium at sea level

fpbp

I think it's before the game. Looks like a hotel.

The medical departament decided that it's pointless to train in Bolivia for 2-3 days before the game, adaptation to high altitute takes 3 weeks, so they just flew there right before the match and tried to diminish exposure to low oxygen as much as possible.

this
Ecuador - Bolivia WC when?

>Bolivia
>At sea level

Hahaha cheeky cunt

:3

>adaptation to high altitute takes 3 weeks
This shouldn't be allowed, it's an unfair advantage. If they made a stadium with very bright spotlights always aimed at the opponent's goalkeeper, I can assure you that it would be banned. So why is this allowed? It's basically no different

wena nido

>Given time, your body can adapt to the decrease in oxygen molecules at a specific altitude. This process is known as acclimatization and generally takes 1-3 days at that altitude. For example, if you hike to 10,000 feet (3,048 meters), and spend several days at that altitude, your body acclimatizes to 10,000 feet (3,048 meters). If you climb to 12,000 feet (3,658 meters), your body has to acclimatize once again. A number of changes take place in the body to allow it to operate with decreased oxygen.

princeton.edu/~oa/safety/altitude.html

Your sauce is off. Chile prepares going to Calama, about 2100 m and doing hipobaric training in air force facilities to induce extra red cells for dat dere oxygen supply, which ends up. Not sucking that much in La Paz, and this is just a few days, not weeks.

this honestly

i imagine Netherlands playing in bolivia lmao

they would all die in like 30 mins

Clearly unfair advantage.

That's like a country suddenly deciding they are going to play their home games on sand pitch.

>1 Rain and 5 Scorpions

Hungary did play a WCQ playoff against Bolivia in 1977. Won Bolivia by 3-2 at La Paz in 2nd leg (Hungary already had won by 6-0 at Budapest in 1st leg).

Are people from Bolivia super fit because they've grown up having less oxygen to live on?

The goals of both matches:

1st Leg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRS3UTS_mPU
2nd Leg
youtube.com/watch?v=D6ILf6pZVYY

Nepalwinslol

this would be great desu

they are literally gods

Fitting, considering Bolivia is currently the most communist country in the world.

no, we need more stuff like that, liek an african nation whose stadium is a giant zoo cage with tigers on the other side, an stadium atop an active volcano, a qatar one on the top of a skyscraper, an stadium in th emiddle of the sea, and so on

is there any place in bolivia that isnt 3 miles above sea level though? I went to Ecuador in summer 2016 and its not as high up but it definitely took some adjusting and im pretty fit and wasnt running around for 2 hours almost nonstop

>Sea level

My sides

lol yeah like that time there was a wc in Brazil's heat and Germany got rekt
oh wait

There's a difference between getting adapted to it for hiking and running, shooting, dribbling for 90 minutes in a football game.

2014's World Cup happened during winter...

Underrated

Chumacero wins one for da land

>muslim education

Fpbp

Denver's altitude is 1 mile. La Paz is 2.2 miles. Now go be retarded somewhere else.

how is it unfair to play your national games in your capital city?

Imagine your capital city had grass as sharp as nails but your players were used to fucking bleeding out while the rest dont

La Paz isn't even the capital of Bolivia

I don't think so. The whole thing about them trying to take advantage of that is just butthurt, Bolivia has a even higher stadium at Potosi.

Are the stadiums that Bolivia and Ecudaor use for home games even particularly big compared to others in their countries?

Santa Cruz, biggest city in the country

Do they even have a stadium big enough? I can't think of any relevant Bolivian team from there.

Bolivia yes, Ecuador not so much.

that feel when J. Wilstermann play all their home games in an aeroplane at 40,000ft to honour the namesake of the club

Santa Cruz de La Sierra is at sea level. Brazil always lobbied to play there against Bolivia in other WCQs and got it a few times.

>he doesn't remember based blooming

>portugal v mexico.gif
every game for the entire tournament

Reminder that Bolivians have to go to other countries and play under the crushing weight of all that air all the time.

Sound like kinky sexual slang

600 metres above sea level

Biggest city only because of La Paz losing population as consequence of creation of El Alto

commiebol

No, it's the closest thing to a meme team CONMEBOL has

>be worth 200 millions
>cant play football because the stadium is "too high"
Get that faggy shit out of here.

Bolivia could as well ask to ban games in Brazil because it's too humid.

santa cruz has a million people and is only 400 meters elevation, no different from sea level for a game
madrid is higher in elevation, no one complains about playing there

>Chile prepares going to Calama, about 2100 m and doing hipobaric training in air force facilities to induce extra red cells for dat dere oxygen supply
I'd rather lose desu

>402m actually

City of São Paulo level. Still lower than Campos do Jordão.