What went so fucking right boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Gg85jPWM0U
youtube.com/watch?v=hWDvcVEZiGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>In film and TV he's mostly a funny guy
>Goes to do standup or post on twitter and he turns into an edgy 13 year old
I don't get it.

Nothing, they both abandoned him. He just spams twitter now.

He's at his funniest when working off others like Steve and Karl

>Steve starring in capekino
>Karl living comfy life as a writer
>Ricky makes failed movies and spams twitter
How long until he begs them to come back for a new podcast?

Commiserations on not winning a Sony. I can't believe you didn't win. I mean, apart from your show's obvious lack of quality and effort; having a monkey for a producer; offering the biggest load of tat as competition prizes; saying 'Hairy Chinese Kid' 48 times every show; Rockbusters; not bothering to turn up for weeks on end; only having three listeners; introducing the comedy characters Camp David, Ho-Lee Fuk, Stephen Merchant; apart from insulting every race, religion, sexual orientation; bickering like schoolgirls; and despite the fact you genuinely bring misery into the lives of anyone who listens, I thought you were surefire winners. Better luck next year.

His first 2 stand-ups were great though

why is he so based bros?

After he had that joke about being too verbose for the character limit. Came crawling back.

He's a pretentious retard who thinks he is some sort of intellectual. He never went past 16 years old mentally.

Repeating almost everything verbatim from XFM.

He's not edgy though, he's just from a place where everyone is an atheist so when he speaks to Americans they think he's being controversial on purpose.

Suddenly
lil monkey fella walks in

DICKY DOCKY DOO

This, americans take things too far. See atheism, weed culture etc

this
he gets really faggy about it sometimes though

It's understandable though. Back then the XFM shows had only been heard by a very small portion of the UK. The podcasts were for a worldwide audience.

The animation is the worst show in the pilkington universe.

youtube.com/watch?v=YT5kEy9sGa0

>It's a Steve tries out his standup episode

Rickys annoying, and Karl's a gem, but I really wish someone would punch Steve.

Yeah I dislike nearly all of Steve's stories and I don't believe a single one of them

That time he admitted to literally stealing from a guys credit card in a cash machine

Made me realize Ricky actually is the good guy in the group

Ricky:
>INSUFFERABLE cunt in real life.
>Can't act.
>Is in mostly terrible movies and shows.
>SOMEHOW ruined an episode of Family Guy and an episode of The Simpsons.
>Never mentally matured past the age of 15.
>Someone told him at some point in his life that he was funny and he never forgot it.
>Edgeposts on Twitter all day long.
>Stand-up is unfunny garbage where he spouts his own terrible "edgy" leftist opinions.

Stephen:
>INSUFFERABLE cunt in real life.
>Can't act.
>Is in terrible movies and shows, but not as outright dreck as Ricky.
>Is a lanky and awkward faggot.
>Can't take a fucking joke.
>All his girlfriends are gold diggers and he's the only one who doesn't notice it.
>Pseudo-intellectual know-it-all who spouts the same edgy liberal opinions.

Karl:
>What you see is what you get.
>Lives a modest, comfy life.
>Doesn't bend his opinions to please others or be politically correct.
>Actually has a heart of gold.

Really how did it go so right?

steve definitely has the best zingers though. His arguments with Karl and his little stories are shite, but when he's taking the piss out of one of Karl's movie ideas then hes the best member

Ricky said it himself, Karl works best when being poked with a stick and "I don't want him to enjoy it" and that really made him shine as he had to battle both Ricky and Steve on the radio show constantly

moaning of life is okay but it doesn't have the stick that pushes Karl to the next level, he shines when he is a typical annoyed brit

>Karl
>lives a comfy modest life
>has a heart of gold
Um, have you watched an idiot abroad? Sitting in your room till well into your twenties is a modest life, travelling round the world sometimes with a famous dwarf actor is not. Also the guys a bit of an arsehole, his stories about him and suzanne are so weird because he both demands her attention yet won't even pretend to care about what hes not interested in. He's relatable, but he doesnt have a heart of gold

Dickie Anders Or Paul 'The Party Animal' Parker?

nothing
guys a hack

this gif is from one of the best karl moments ever

youtube.com/watch?v=0Gg85jPWM0U

This, he has three houses, how is that modest?

what was the difference? I always heard them referring to these guys but never why they cared in the first place

Karl Pilkington is basically a typical "grew up in a working class family" Manchester Brit. There's an endless amount of people who are like this in England, he just got famous for being on TV for it. The most simplest man ever. I love him

He's modest in the sense that he just likes to have a cup of tea and a cupcake and do DIY, not going to expensive restaurants and buying flash shit

>Really how did it go so right?
Fucking hell Steve looks so ridiculous sitting down.

5 words: head like a fucking orange

Karma!!?!?!!?!?!?!?
[autistic Ricky screeching followed by endless tweets]

he looks ridiculous standing up. As karl says the man is pretty hideous

>He's not edgy though
He is though. He reads passages from the Bible and then goes on about how shit it is. Atheism is fine but the guy is clearly a prick, using comedy to hide discrimination.

Telling the truth isn't edgy unless you're a retard who believes in obvious fantasy stories

Sorry if you believe in that rubbish but it's definitely true calling people out of religion, it's a cancer on our societies

Followed by the sounds of Stephen Merchant flopping career distantly fading in the background

Well when he was young his parents used to use religion as a threat to control him even though they all knew it was a lie. I think it's understandable for him to be bitter about it. In any case it's always a good thing for religion to be attacked regardless of whether you consider it to be edgy.

>In any case it's always a good thing for religion to be attacked regardless of whether you consider it to be edgy.
Get out fedoralord.

>laughing at a book
>edgy
>telling strangers to kill themselves online
>normal healthy behaviour

Honestly I don't know a single young person who believes in religion and I went to a Christian private school

Religion is for old people and idiots, we don't need to anymore in our societies as all it was in the past was a poor replacement for science

Did anyone else like this movie? I thought it was great

youtube.com/watch?v=hWDvcVEZiGc

Mate there are thousands of religions all across the world. If you're religous then you believe in one of them but consider all of the others to be false. If you're religious then you shit on one less religion than athiests do.
Anyway he's from England and there are no religious people here. I've met about three in my lifetime and one of them was a muslim. Only Americucks care about this shit.

turns out

little monkey fella

Watched some clips of Life's Too Short and Warwick Davis is actually funny as fuck.

>wearing shoes in the house
Do britbongs actually do this?

Is Karl literally autistic, seriously, I mean genuinely autistic, non-meme autism, Susanne too, she'd have to be to put up with him. Listening to every XFM show and the podcasts, his mannerisms and weird obsessions, the things he says. I swear to god he's austistic.

this never fails to make me chuckle

I enjoyed Lifes Too Short but the hilarious moments are pretty far between but still some gems

BOLLOCKS. ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS.
PUT A RECORD ON

>the office
>extras
>ricky gervais show and podcast and animated series
>Portal 2 VA (plus a few big bucks ads)
>An Idiot Abroad
>Lifes too Short
>admittedly mediocre standup
>Hosted the crystal maze reboot

admittedly not a film star, but hes worked consistently

... he's just being funny. he's playing along.

holy fucking shit, dude. go outside.

Why do you think Europe is slowly turning Islamic?
Nature abhors a vacuum. I'm not even a Christian, I just think Christianity is healthy for western society.

Because they have millions of migrants coming from largely islamic countries

Christianity and any religion is not good for anything or anyone as it is all lies and stories created for an ancient world that we no longer live in. Step into the 21st century and embrace science and technology, not fucking made up men in the sky

religion and science dont do nearly the same thing. Religion is a dogma so you can have some kind of external guarantee that you and your life are worthwhile whatsoever. Instead of banging on about how jesus means they are good people, instead they latch on to modern feminism or Sup Forumstards war on whoever, or other waste of time causes like that. It's not better or worse, its the same thing

It might be true that Christianity is great for society and improves everyone's lives and everyone should believe in it to make the world a better place. Unfortunately you can't get away from the fact that it's completely false just like all religions. Most people value truth over comfort.

>Telling the truth isn't edgy
He's not exactly making a scientific analysis of religion, explaining why it's illogical or irrational. Let's be real, the guy is basically doing the George Carlin thing and it's far less effective.

>calling people out of religion
*Christianity. He doesn't give a fuck about Islam or Judaism.

>then you shit on one less religion than athiests do

This is stupid reasoning. Being religious doesn't entail shitting on other religions. This is what arrogant, idiotic, childish Western atheists are unable to grasp.

Most are leftist or "apolitical" progressive manchildren who are too thick to understand that people can hold beliefs other than their own, which is pretty ironic considering that's exactly what they call most religious people on.

And for the record, I'm not American.

FAVORITE MONKEY NEWS?

Grippage by far

Yes they did in the past, people believed that demons were the cause of illness and god created earthquakes and thunder and storms because they didn't have scientific explanations so instead they used stories which we now know are completely false

i think hes got ADHD personally, as well as also being thick as pigshit

you seen the bit where him and karl fall out

Humanzee

Sorry but if you believe in one religion then that must mean you disagree with all of the rest of them. Even though you may try to take the moral high ground and act like a moderate by saying things like "i don't care what other people believe, everyone's entitled to their faith, we can all get along" it's just a smokescreen. They might try to act nice about it but regardless, religious people believe that every other religion, and atheism, is a load of shit because it isn't their one.

Russian talk show with Cher

He uses Christianity as an example because it's the most popular one. And it's not exactly a good idea to publicly shittalk the quran. Obviously they're all just as bullshit as each other but you can't deny Christianity is the only logical choice to target.

Fuck off you twat

so whats the difference between religion and mysticism? Back in the days of Socrates they believed earth was divided into planes with heaven on top and hades on bottom, but they still tried to talk about it logically if not empirically. Religion is doctrine. Anyone can make up a nice creation story, but for it to be religion that story then has to be a reason for them to tell you how to behave in every aspect of your life

>Most people value truth over comfort.
They absolutely don't. People stick their head in the sand for as long as they can. Look at the recent election in the US, dangerous shit came out and it was largely ignored.

Our societies aren't as pragmatic and scientific as you might think. Atheism is dominant here because we're individualist - offering yourself to a higher power is practically anti-West.

So basically he's just a cuck who won't shittalk the actual danger because muh islamophobia.

I didn't watch it because I thought the ending through the Christmas special was great, and seeing the film would tarnish that.

There's a fundamental difference between disregarding other religions and straight up bashing the people that don't comply with your belief system. Curiously enough I have found religious people, even some old people, to be more "tolerant" on this issue than edgy atheists.

In general, my impression is that apatheists and militant atheists usually are pretty ignorant concerning not only religion but many other aspects of life because they are too uninterested. But hey, that's my experience.

You're an idiot dude, do you think anyone wants to end up like Salman Rushdie just to get a few laughs? Of course most people agree Islam should be wiped from the face of the earth but for a famous person to publicly say so they would have to be genuinely suicidal.

He talks exactly like a mate of mine, delivers his 'pearls of wisdom' with a shitty snarky joke at the end.

Thinks by saying common sense stuff he's actually fact-bombing our minds out. If he wasn't a celeb nobody would give a single fuck about his entry level atheism.7

Ding dong
>Hullo
Hey it's Dicky Anderson
>Your shows rubbish

>He uses Christianity as an example because it's the most popular one
He uses Christianity because it's easier to speak out against a non-issue than to speak out against something serious. That's one of the main differences between pseudo 'atheist activists' and men like Richard Dawkins.

>And it's not exactly a good idea to publicly shittalk the quran.
That's pathetic. He has power, money, and influence and could make a change for the better.

>but you can't deny Christianity is the only logical choice to target.
In terms of ratings and viewer approval, sure. But in that sense, it's not atheism so much as it's anti-Christian.

>Of course most people agree Islam should be wiped from the face of the earth
Get out of your hugbox.

It's a Karl apologist episode. Please tell us how Karl is a misunderstood genius.

His laugh is contagious. I always burst out laughing watching this show.

Karl is a dumbass, no one is denying that. Fuck off Stephen Merchant.

I'm guessing your american, being atheist isnt edgy anywhere else. Well except the islamic world

>but for a famous person to publicly say so they would have to be genuinely suicidal

lol what a pusy

Not believing in something doesn't mean you are disrespecting others though. Just because a religious person doesn't believe in another religion, doesn't mean they hate the followers of that religion, or will even say anything about it. Being religious doesn't mean you go around making sure that every passerby knows what you believe in.

Dickers because he was actually real

I'm not but I didn't say being atheist is edgy here, only that they are edgy with atheism themselves.

People that believe this shit should be bashed. When someone says that astrology or homeopathy is bullshit do you call them le edgy fedora meme or do you agree we should call out the idiots? Those are on the exact same level as religion is.
What aspects of life would you say atheists are missing out on, other than spirituality? Remember than there are many countries in Europe and Asia where the vast majority of people do not believe in anything so you are implying quite a lot here.
In the city center there are religious people shouting through megaphones about how you will burn in hell and handing out bibles. I have never ever seen the atheist equivalent of this outside of twitter.

>Christianity. He doesn't give a fuck about Islam or Judaism.

He does, but shit talking them would get him beheaded or blacklisted in hollywood

If you honestly believe astrology and homeopathy are as complex and on the same level as entire belief systems that have shaped cultures and people throughout the world, it's you who is naïve or an idiot.

Just for the first sentence in your post you are already showing you are pretty infantile and edgy. It's not really a meme. And regarding people with megaphones I haven't ever experienced that probably because I'm not American and I don't come from a Protestant country or background which I admit I consider pretty batshit insane and crazy from what I've seen.

>In the city center there are religious people shouting through megaphones about how you will burn in hell and handing out bibles. I have never ever seen the atheist equivalent of this outside of twitter.
Where do you live? You don't get that shit in the UK and Ireland, and there are a lot of religious people there.

A few religious people doing something like that is not representative of most religious people. It's like the only religious people you've ever spoken to are the people at the city center.

>You don't get that shit in the UK and Ireland
You absolutely do, and not just in major cities either.

What are some issues where you agreed with what Karl was saying? I was completely with him on helmets not being mandatory.

Astrology and Homeopathy are the same as religion in the sense that people give it credence despite it being idiotic bullshit. Of course now you are talking about culture and people which is an entirely different argument. Obviously in general religion has had a positive effect on humanity as a whole and the fact that the majority of people believe in some kind of religion today is a testament to its positive effects on society and growth. However it doesn't chance the fact that it's incorrect.
I'm not American, I've seen the megaphone shit happen in England and Wales.
I live in Reading and I have seen the megaphone shit happen here, in the west country (Bristol and Taunton) and in Wales (Swansea). It absolutely happens.

That's because he was right. Get fukt libshits.

Nothing. It's a self-indulgent pile of wank.

>You don't get that shit in the UK and Ireland, and there are a lot of religious people there.

Oh yes you do m8, however they're fucking Muslims not Christians lmao.

Can confirm.