HURRICANE

Are you happy that your country doesn't have these?

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1zqKVRbYXWWKB
youtube.com/watch?v=-615uhU8By8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm disappointed I've never experienced one, all we get are gay-ass spindly tornadoes and blizzards

t. Midwest

>tfw inevitable megaearthquake in the pacific northwest

Better than freezing my balls off, I think.

Are you kidding? This hurricane is the best thing this year.
>Texas getting shit on by God himself
>SOUTH Texas getting shit on by God himself
>Hilarious videos and images of nigger antics in the absence of law enforcement
>Potential for racial conflicts at a time when the political climate is this volatile
>Texas will have to soak up the inevitable nigger "refyujees" from Louisiana again

I love it when hurricanes hit Texas and/or Louisiana.

Aye. Nothing can form in our Gulf while Vietnam, Malaysia and China take the brunt of any and all typhoons.

PERISCOPE VIDEO OF INSANE STORM DUDE IN MIDDLE OF HURRICANE
pscp.tv/w/1zqKVRbYXWWKB

pscp.tv/w/1zqKVRbYXWWKB

Are they even vicious than typhoons?

Hurricanes are no big deal, the Americans just like to hype shit up to insane levels.

t. Caribnigger whose beta islands get devastated by Category 1-2 hurricanes every year

pscp.tv/w/1zqKVRbYXWWKB

We build homes to be cheap in America. Good for earthquakes but horrible for hurricans and tornados.

Cat 5 hits mexico and 0 deaths
car 5 hits usa and 2,000 dead

Yeah we all know that, they fucking overhype things unless it's a batshit shooting spree.

It won't affect Louisiana as much as the last time and we won't have them squat in our state. As a native Texan, I find that comforting

Americans secretly love shootings and shit. Makes for good entertainment.

There's no difference between hurricanes, typhoons and cyclones. They're only called differently based on hemispheres.

Depends on how hard the rain hits them. If their predicted rainfall is spread out over four days then they'll be able to hold on, but if it comes in two days or less then NOLA is going to flood big-time.

just watch Nola will suffer more than texas. Fucking entire city should be condemned. Living below sea level should be illegal.

>but if it comes in two days or less then NOLA is going to flood big-time.

especially since the fucking pumps still aren't fixed yet

I can't wait for Katrina 2.0

>building with earthquake code on a region that has no earthquake but tornadoes
hummm

Looter already shot from this one.

Katrina 2.0 is gonna be hilarious when all the nigs and shit blame government for the fact the city is under sea level and on the coast.

I've got my popcorn and an adult beverage at the ready for this weekend.

Hopefully the police go out for preemptive looting

scizo stream if you like lots of screens

youtube.com/watch?v=-615uhU8By8

Hurricane eye is staying stable meaning it's still a cat 3 and not weakening much

We can be destroyed by an earthquake instead of hurricane so it doesn't really matter

AS IS TRADITION

>survived Hurricane Sandy

cascadia event is going to be so comfy to watch

>Living in areas where a natural disaster can devastate your life

pffft

>Hurricane