This is the greatest Hip Hop album of all time

This is the greatest Hip Hop album of all time.

Attached: 4b8fb5bc7ae749351157e40f88ba1c61.1000x1000x1.jpg (1000x1000, 199K)

>This is the greatest dog turd of all time. No other dog turd can compare to this particular dog turd, which is unparalleled in its rough texture and rancid smell
neat-o

it's one of them

Attached: Top 5 Hip-hop Albums.png (2308x1286, 666K)

yuck, stop it

>neat-o
you're what's wrong with the world

EXCEPT THIS EXISTS

Attached: a4052075078_10.jpg (1200x1200, 130K)

2 of these are good

Go to bed Piero

Ironic or not.
You should feel embarrassed.

honestly this

anyone on this site should feel embarrassed.

btw
fear of a black planet is better

>You should feel embarrassed for not stuffing your face full of dog turds like me. As a cool person, I can confirm that Pitchfork and black teenagers told me that stuffing your face with dog turds is indeed hip and happening. If you don't join us in stuffing your face with dog turds, well...

Is there anything more soy than not liking hip-hop?

Why are you doing this? Don't worry. You can tell me your problems.

this is a RAP album

only hipster queers say hip-hop

sometimes i wonder how it is to be this contratian

I find hip hop to be extremely repetitive, immature, commercial and lazy music, which puts me in the outlier position in our modern society. I actually used to listen to a fair amount of it in high school and probably know the genre better than you. When I see threads like this I'm filled with a mixture of frustration and disgust, because I see people making the same mistakes I did when I was 15.

Hip hop might satisfy some of your immediate adolescent impulses, but it's like a McDonald's cheeseburger and the excitement you draw from its rage and resentment only makes you fat and stupid. You're wasting your time and encouraging others to waste their time when you make and contribute to threads like this. It's my moral duty to derail it

what an idiot

>I find hip hop
there i stopped reading, you are a dork who couldn't possibly get rap

sometimes i wonder how it is to be this much of a drone

I'm posting this on reddit lmao.

This, but unironically.

Attached: wrong.jpg (900x900, 20K)

I'm doing this for your own good. One day perhaps you will look back on that anonymous stranger who steered you towards the right path and be grateful. That is the all the thanks I expect or require for my efforts

Attached: 1439962104055.jpg (1600x5032, 925K)

Can i still like Endtroducing?

fuck off shitposter

muh dik bix nood mufuga

>Sampling is plagiarizing

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 58K)

pretty good quentin imitation, saved

this image fucking kills me lmao

Rap is music for low iq retards

Attached: 1520612654656.png (900x900, 113K)

>36 chambers>illmatic
wew i didn't think opinions could be wrong until i saw this post

>music for low IQ retards
>still can't get into it
i feel like there's a conclusion to be drawn from these seemingly unrelated things

Attached: 1509815055978.png (160x160, 9K)

>Thread was derailed by someone bitching and moaning that they don't like a genre therefore you shouldn't.
Neat-o.

Here's the actual best Hip Hop album.

Attached: Minstrel.jpg (1000x1000, 94K)

Close, but not really. Madvillainy is the best hip hop album of all time followes by 6 Fix Under by Gravediggaz.

hip hop sampling is lazy and should be tried as damn near plagiarizing. Every other genre does their own unique spin on a sample while hip hop doesn't even try to change anything about the original, just take the most "interesting" parts about it and loop it with some drums underneath. There are exceptions however like kanye's king crimsons sample but the vast majority are just simplistic lazy sampling.

liking hip-hop

The conclusion to be drawn is that I'm of high IQ and can't vibe with this retard music for braindead negroes since I prefer high IQ chunes (Can, Radiohead, Faust)

maybe not the best but little brother SLAPS

Lmao rock fans are embarrassing.

Nas is too deep.

it's this actually:

Attached: reloaded.jpg (700x700, 112K)