Has UEFA faggots even made a single meme?

has UEFA faggots even made a single meme?

I can't think of one at the same level than perro caca, 7-1, stoned simpsons, vela, favelas play, coke, donkeyfucking, messi choking.

What memes do UEFA faggots have that isn't islam, non whites fucking their women and we wuz garbage?

you care about memes we care about trophies

>this is what happens when they give the favelas wifi access
can't wait for my anglo brethren jannies to ban you scum

Harry Kane
7-1

your memes come to UEFA to play

your trophies are as exciting as watching paint dry.

how dare you forget TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>come to

>flag
>leaf

They have slippy man

>winning doesnt matter, what matters is playing well

fuck off

What board did this weirdo Colombian even come from. He only shows up for internationals

memes > cups

nobody gives a fuck about germany winning the cup.

*cuts inside your shit thread*

euro 2016 has more meme than copa america 2016

good memes I must say

7-1 belongs to everyone, user.

TSUU posting, LCIM posting, Slippy posting are great memes to be fair.

You forgot the ERA and NO ERA, which everyone uses now, and the new but lame uma delicia and triste mestizo del desierto sort of pastas

Why are Latinos so insecure when it comes to Europeans?
Just accept your objective inferiority (not just in football, but pretty much in everything except cocaine production 2bh), it will set you free amigo

Also, we created >7-1

One reason why UEFA qualification is more bland is because top teams don't clash against each other like in CONMEBOL.

Lack of bantz and memes from yuros is not a sign of insecurity wtf, just of humor. Good ol shitpost quality ones, like saying
>El alemANO seƱores

Which makes no sense but it's ok because adding the caps sufix ANO is just a fucking Sup Forums meme.

You should be more creative, that's all. It's a Taiwanese hieroglyphics board anyway, no need to come up with actually good memes.

but bart simpson, una vela, ANO and perro caca are shit memes m8

our LCIM, TSUUUUUU, can you do it on a rainy night in stoke, the most dangerous lead, Liverslip, etc. are all objectively better

we made 7-1

>he rates memes created in a Burmese masturbation forum

>Spamming TSUUUU is objectively better

How dafuq is that even a statement?

Also, I don't know if I need to lurk moar but the other ones I haven't even seen them.before

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>he doesnt know that there are european DENTISTS who won against englel

>schalke

That's a good point.