Post famous rocks from your country. This is the most famous rock in Finland

Post famous rocks from your country. This is the most famous rock in Finland.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNiZ3yxIpW4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glacial_erratic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have heard about this rock.
According to here, finnish Jotun placed it there as ceremonial gift to the earth goddess.

The best boulder jtp

Finnish """"""""""history""""""""""

You're just jealous of our rock.

We have an exact same, so no. Not really interested in a rock.

I guess this one is somewhat famous.

Are you fucking blind? That's like a quarter of the size of the OP rock.

lmao shitty rocks you two are fucking autismos lol get a lyfe

>Europoors are too fucking broke to carve faces into mountain

Really wonder made by who.
Cuck pls, get back to middle-east where you belong.

Big rock is big

4 (You)

lmao it just looks like a BIG PILE OF POO DUDE :D:D:DDDDDDDDDD I BET ITS EMU POOOOOO :DDDDDDD

If I pushed over that rock, would you die?

It's big

wtf average american is bigger (fatter) than that rock lmao

It would be crushingly painful

americans are subhuman
youtube.com/watch?v=uNiZ3yxIpW4

how can the rest of the world compete

RIP

We used to have pictured near La Paz in Baja, it was destroyed by dumb fuck tourists climbing over it, then apparently "restored" using cement, then attacked by dumb fucks again.

I don't know the current status but it's very sadly become something of a symbol of man's contempt for nature.

same

Hive Rocks

And maybe this one for some people in the area.

the Sharp Needle

Catedral de marmol.
pretty hard to get there

I live on an ancient magma plug

gojira iwa (godzilla rock)

one on the right looks like a benis XD

cub-and-daddy-bear rocks

penis rock

husband rock and wife rock

dolphin rock

this is probably the most famous one because it's the only one in a city

Can it be a man made assembly of rocks? We do have the most stone circles in all of Europe.

I got fucking disappointed when I found out that people only picture it from that angle because it looks like absolute shit from behind

>The Singapore Stone is a fragment of a large sandstone slab which originally stood at the mouth of the Singapore River. The large slab, which is believed to date back to at least the 13th century and possibly as early as the 10th or 11th century, bore an undeciphered inscription. Recent theories suggest that the inscription is either in Old Javanese or in Sanskrit, which suggested a possibility that the island was an extension of the Majapahit civilisation in the past.
Bongs blew it up in 1843 and only fragments remain.

Here is one. I think most people know about this rock, so that makes it famous.

And we have this too. Not sure if it counts since it's not a seperated rock.

Fun and depressing fact: they don't have glaciar erratics in USA and mainland Europe

Yup, they literally don't have those common dumb rocks laying around everywhere

*glacial

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glacial_erratic

>the selected pictures on the left

literally tourist attractions

this erratic is a 10 minute walk away

Most trending rock right now, but we have tons of famous rocks

Probably because you googled for flacial erratic? They have a lot of weird shit done by water, in grand canyon and in utah.

Best rockhard cock is this one.

I wrote USA and not "America"

Rocks like that are usually just demolished since they're in the way

They must have something in Alaska.

But like I said, they have tons of weird shit done by water.

probably cause they're a troll

do you really think a country that big and northern wouldn't have one?

We have them in the northgerman plain

Of course I don't believe that. I even think Alaska alone is too big for not having one. This thing is in Washington.

This...

Funnily I think most people missed the point of this post, many people don't know that this cliff is not a mountains, it's technically a very big rock.

so is this one
also the mountains in the distance of

Did a strongman drop his rock somewhere in the wild, and then he was too weak to carry it back home?

This is Alter Schwede, "Old Swede" (also an expression of astonishment in German), a 215 ton rock lifted from the Elbe in Hamburg during one of its shipping lane expansions in 1999.

It's called that because it consists of Väjxö granite and must've therefore travelled 600 kilometers from southern Sweden during the Ice Age. It's not particularly gigantic, but it's well known because its situated prominently on the bathing shores of the river in one of Germany's largest cities.

those rocks are petrified dragon dung

Not a rock, but it's weird looking am I right?

This is not a large rock at all, I just wanted to post this because it's an extremely comfy picture.

Wow, ive been there as a child. My uncle teased me that germans dont have many rocks, its why they pick them up when they see them and carry them home.

biggest rock in Södermanland

Ok Claus

These are pretty famous too desu, not as famous as big rock obviously

If we count rocks that are still connected to the ground, then this is the Sächsische Schweiz, "Saxonian Switzerland", a small but very unusual arrangement of sandstone formations washed out by the Elbe river on the border of Germany with Czechia. The bridge between the rocks in the background leads to a rock fortress, and the area is popular with hikers and rock climbers.

I was going to post this

The rock of gibraltar :^)

Spain btfo

prove it or gtfo

GIB BACK

there's plenty of rock cocks to go around

On mount Olympus, Stefani, also called the throne of Zeus.
If you catch it at a good angle it looks like the head of Zeus appears, I'll try to find a pic.

best one I could find

Yes, but I'm in NB and Hopwell rocks are kind of our thing.

That looks like Emmanuel Macron

pic related is quite famous here

My ancestor :)

also these

Looks like the one in Rambo

so America does have rocks

first blood was filmed in canada

Yeah, its not even the biggest single rock in the world, maybe 2nd biggest- but the largest rock is Mt Augustus in WA which gets fairly much no tourists at all because in somewhere even less hospitable than Alice Springs. In fact if you're anywhere near Mt Augustus, you're probably so fucking far from any kind of human civilisation you may as well be in Antarctica

Wave Rock is definitely worth the day-trip to go visit

Are the deserts there so horrible? Are they sahara-tier in terms of inhospitality? How much of your country is like that?