REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP GETTING NOMINATED

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP GETTING NOMINATED

She can't stop doing the depraved things producers love.

meryl streep fucking sucks ass!!!!

She plays everyone's favorite auntie on and off camera, and gets by on that.
And when I say everyone, I mean baby boomers and the academy.
Gen X'rs that are still feeling jaded and not simply crushed by the weight of the world and Millennials have a harder time buying her shtick, and the alt-right and its sympathizers are still pissed off over her recent soccer-mom-isms, so get ready for some contrarianism against good 'ol liberal Hollywood doubling down on their adoration of her in order to spite Trump somehow?

>in order to spite Trump somehow?
Dude i can't think of a single thing that doesn't spite Trump, he's so fucking thin skinned.

I would fuck her. I would fuck her with 0 protection. I would bareback fuck her pussy and get her to cum all over my dick and then I'd scream "I'M WITH HER!!! I'M SO WITH HER!!!" as I ejaculate into her getting her pregnant, probably with a kid who is retarded or has autism because she's so old.

It would rule.

h-hot!!!!

>Gen X'rs that are still feeling jaded and not simply crushed by the weight of the world and Millennials have a harder time buying her shtick, and the alt-right and its sympathizers are still pissed off over her recent soccer-mom-isms, so get ready for some contrarianism against good 'ol liberal Hollywood doubling down on their adoration of her in order to spite Trump somehow?

Stopped being coherent after the third and

Most overrated actress of all time.

All she's known for is playing the aunt in a series of unfortunate events.
That, and being a bitchy nun who has muhhh doubts.

Meryl Streep sucks. That's a (alternative) fact

who keeps giving her the mic? seriously
actor awards are where actors get drunk and circlejerk not pretend to be interested in feminist speeches

Yeah. He's just on the other side of the coin of the real infant culture holding us back these days, not that of the youth and the up and coming middle and working classes snobs regularly frown upon, but the constantly whining elite, be it liberal Hollywood or the president himself, who can't seem to be able to seclude themselves in their safe spaces anymore and cry for their collective mommies constantly, as if being called out for their shit is the equivalent of being teased on the playground of whatever stage they stagnated on in their lives.

And?

When you speak of tyranny you speak of revolution brother! Of change, of breaking the chains of the oppressors. Remember the blood on the barricades of France, brother! Do you still stand for the people? Do you still stand for Democracy? Will Jean-Pierres death be but in vain? NEVER! TO BATTLE!

Nah, ignoring your sarcasm, a revolution or even a reform isn't the answer, because it would ultimately just replace the status quo with the status quo. Now is not the time to act, but to think (sniff) as the world is being changed by forces we have no control over, propelling us into a climate that will start defining our century while we still try desperately to cling to the last.

I'm not one of those "Meryl Steep is shit!!!!" posters, but how the fuck does she get nominated for everything she does? She could just stand perfectly silent and stationary in the corner for a whole film and still win an award.

I unironically agree, things out of our control are moving too quickly and elements that we don't understand are at play here. We need to get our feet on the ground first.

Goodwill from stage actors and homosexuals. I have no idea how or why everyone I know likes her so well. I think she's still coasting on the Devil Wears Prada.

Not that she isn't a great actress or anything, but when you've had nine nods in eighteen years it gets a bit cliche and starts seeming like all she need do to get nominated is appear in a film in a given year.

Then again, who else are they gonna nominate? They're all hacks at this point.

Meryl is part of the problem, she takes the spot of a deserving black actress

It's a running meme at this point. If she does a movie, she gets a nomination.

>she will never be your friendly auntie who is secretly lewd and teases you playfully in front of girls
jdimsa