cricfree.sc/sky-sports-arena-live-stream
rte.ie/player/ie/live/8/
archive.fo/Pnvpz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If Kerry is a kingdom, who is the king?

Kevin Collins

>kingdom
Very monarchish.

Had a nice sleep last night for once, except for briefly waking up at 4am for no reason. Maybe I instinctively wanted to make the 4am post.

I had a few dreams that kept making me wake up anxious. One was a bunch of evil people trying to possess and kill everyone by pinching their arses, and I had to fight back against them. There was also this weird ball of light flying around through walls but nobody but me could see it and everyone thought I was crazy.
There was also massive lightning storms in my dreams which was weird because I woke up to the sound of my pc turning off when my power tripped irl.
Then I had a dream I got into a road rage incident with some old british guy and his wife, and I got out and threatened the cunt with a tire iron and stole his wifes purse because he kept calling the gardai "police". But I felt guilty so I tried to return it anonymously before the gards found me.
Not lastly but I kept dreaming work was calling me in the middle of the night to take on an urgent workload in Killarney because nobody else would do it.
Regular nights dreaming for me.

>I got into a road rage incident with some old british guy and his wife, and I got out and threatened the cunt with a tire iron and stole his wifes purse because he kept calling the gardai "police"
Good lad.

>I got out and threatened the cunt with a tire iron and stole his wifes purse because he kept calling the gardai "police
The only reasonable reaction
> One was a bunch of evil people trying to possess and kill everyone by pinching their arses
Lewd

Wonder how people can dream this much

Mayo for Sam

>Wonder how people can dream this much
I had a dream this morning that I can't remember now.

Here's hoping.

I had a dream about using some dating app like Tinder. It was my first time doing something like that so I was nervous. I got nothing but negative feedback.

Active indignation maybe. I don't know how people don't remember their dreams. Maybe it's for the best.a clear conscience perhaps.

>mfw irish lads wake up sweating in the middle of the night having nightmares about british people

So cold lately.

Amanda is American though, why do we keep claiming her?

She's supposed to be a daughter of irish immigrants if I'm not mistaken
Be happy with her,at least you lot don't have a weird twink as anime representation

>Kingdom edition
>/éire/ only
Splendid OP user.

Thanks. I don't think there's a need to include the non fada spelling because even if you ctrl f eire it will pick up é regardless on chrome. Not sure about other browsers but it's just laziness not being able to type é on a keyboard.
Those people should not be accommodated for.

>ctrl f eire it will pick up é regardless on chrome
Didn't know that. Doesn't appear to work for me on Firefox though unfortunately.

>just laziness not being able to type é on a keyboard
Plus you can just type "ire" for Ireland and it will still come up.

Wish we just had the one name and didn't argue over it. Would make searching the archives easier so you could just type in one term and find the threads instead of having to type éire to get one set of results and eire for another.
Anti-fadaists need to bend the knee.

It doesn't pick it up on firefox, no reason not to include in the OP since we have few enough regulars as it is without making the general intentionally difficult to find.

love paddies

>accommodating plebs
No.

I just search for "ire/".

>Would make searching the archives easier so you could just type in one term and find the threads instead of having to type éire to get one set of results and eire for another.
The archives bring up /éire/ and /eire/ together. The forward slashes don't even register so searching for "eire" will bring up /éire/, /eire/ and /bant/éire/.

>difficult.
>typing é is difficult.
Christ.

It's not intuitive when "/eire/" is in every thread but on a random day no search result is found because the OP chose to make a point. There is no search problem with both terms included but a potential problem through omitting one, please control your autism.

>It's not intuitive when "/eire/" is in every thread but on a random day no search result is found because the OP chose to make a point
>spelling the word the way it is meant to be spelled is "making a point"

>There is no search problem with both terms included but a potential problem through omitting one
Do other generals spell their name wrong too to accommodate people who might be a bit mentally slow?

I use firefox and I find /éire/ fine because I'm not a plebeian who can't type é. It's better not to include the lazy option.

/éire/ is the official name of the general and that should be respected. There's no issue with the name since you can easily F3 the thread by searching "ire/". Honestly I'm getting sick of /eire/, it looks messy to have two names together. There no Sverigetråden/Sverigetraden.

Disrespecting the fada is inherently un-Irish.

First Dáil /éire/eire/ is now in session.
Please cast your votes using the link below.

strawpoll.me/13791528
strawpoll.me/13791528

>"I don't class Ireland as Europe I class Ireland as part of England" - elderly english man on The Thin Green Line

Inb4 scriptkiddies/proxyfags.

>inb4 scriptkiddies/proxyfags
Captcha and IP duplication checking is enabled. Only a temporary solution anyways.

>Dublin

Do they want us to hate them or something?

>the rainbow noose on Jesus
Ireland would be better off without Dublin prove me wrong.

What would you prefer

Part of Europe. I'd prefer Ireland be part of literally anywhere else than England.

Europe. Why would we want to be part of England?

Nobody here is going to try and prove you wrong on that.

Where were you when Connor McGregor issued the clarion call for Gaelic imperialism?

>implying I'd listen to anything that knacker says

Gaelic imperialism best imperialism. You never hear the Scots complain about the loss of Pictish culture.

Absolute madman.

youtube.com/watch?v=QzU6HZNGB7g

I want Kerry to lose just to shut up all the excuses everyone makes for them.
>it's okay they're just warming up!

>it's okay they're just warming up!
Nobody is saying that. Though they certainly have much more room for improvement, and lack the match sharpness that Mayo have.

Watching that Shuumatsu no Izetta anime,makes my heart swell with national pride

Do the Scots feel connected to the Picts at all?

hello! brits hahahaha

I think Scots care about the Picts about as much as the French care about the Gauls, probably even less. There's not much left of the Picts apart from some placenames since they got Gaelicised a long time ago.

It's starting.

nO, NOW IT ENDS

Will trade OC4Stream

>Tfw no silver haired éire GF

cricfree.sc/sky-sports-arena-live-stream
It's not great and a few minutes behind but I don't know any other streams.

You're my best friends.

rte.ie/player/ie/live/8/
This is better but I don't think it'll work outside of Ireland. I'm not sure is there an international RTÉ player.

*teleports behind self*

Is there lightning or am u imagining things in the TV?

>rte.ie/player/ie/live/8/
Thanks boss
Doesn't work for me sadly

Surprise you don't have a VPN considering how rich you are.

Very nice goal there Mayo.

Mayo cunts.

Mayo are certainly doing a lot better with a dry pitch.

Dirty game. Not Dublin dirty, but I foresee at least one red card before the game is over.

MAYO OH MAYO FOREVER THE BEST CONDIMENT-O
WE LOVE MAYO
KERRY WOMEN ARE HAIRY
WE HATE KERRY,THEY ARE GAY LIKE PRODUCTS MADE OF DAIRY
MAYO BEST IRISH COUNTY IN JUDO
MAYO 100 TIMES BETTER THAN SARAJEVO
MAYO STEAL THE KERRYMANS POTATOES

I'm an aspiring musician,buy my CD "Hurdy Gurdy ,I like touching little girlies"

>Dirty game
Yeah Kerry's being awful violent this time around.

>that Supervalu ad that repeatedly says "kids"

/éire/core.

Something is wrong with the soundproofing in the RTÉ studio today.

>goalie kicks ball over his own end line
Not going to be easy to live that down.

I liked the two Kerry players chasing after it looking at the goalie like "what the fuck were you aiming at".

Jesus, that second Mayo goal was meticulous.

Well, that wasn't a particularly pleasant match to watch.

>"Kerry will destroy Mayo" said Poi

And now Mayo will go on to be destroyed by Dublin.

On the contrary it was fucking beautiful.

>says increasingly BTFO Kerryman for the third time this month

Not if I destroy Dublin first

I'm no Kerryman. Dublin are just too dominant - it's a big problem in football at the moment.

Your team winning doesn't make a game good by default.

Hope you're having a wonderful summer and enjoy it

The Summer is already over. August is the first month of Autumn.

Such conviction and pride, I think I believe in Mayo winning Sam once more. With those marauding half backs and Andy Moran's craft who can stop us?

Horrible match. Missed the second half because of work but got to listen to it on the radio.
Please stop making OC it make me feel inferior thanks.
I'll get around to installing PS on my new pc someday I swear.

>archive.fo/Pnvpz
>Moderators of Irish online forum have had their personal information leaked after deleting hate speech
Interesting times.

>AA OC
Pls no.

the whole croatia is with the mcgregor tonight lads. what do you drink?

>Boards.ie
If somebody is still frequenting that hellhole, then they are just asking for trouble.

That you lot should change the logo of your supermarkets that shit looks terrible

that shit is from dalmatia, i'm from zagreb. so fuck them and tommy too. you saw that on hajduk jerseys when they played everton?

Hate sad bastard boards losers but also hate sad bastard voat yanks too so I'm conflicted a bit while also happy.

AA why do you insist on not replying to the posts you're referring to?

Well most of us were in agreement that doxxing is a no no right?

I've made a bit of okay OC over the years but I'm not very good at PS. Magic wand everything.