I don't even care that he has no chance of winning. /OURFUCKINGGUY/ did it

I don't even care that he has no chance of winning. /OURFUCKINGGUY/ did it.

Jews BTFO
Blacks BTFO
Women BTFO
Hollywood BTFO

ok buddy, cool it

he only had to drink 10,000 gallons of jew cum to get there

> Jews BTFO

Jews were the ones who allowed him to come back in the first place cunt

>Jews BTFO
But Jews voted for him

Trump is pro-Israel. Mel is anti-Israel and wants to exterminate the Jews. I'm feeling very conflicted right now

Sup Forums started swallowing jew dick to defend their le trump meme guy
don't let them trick you

Follow your heart, user

Man I hope he gets to make that movie about the Vikings. Bring on the bloodshed with all the pillaging and rape.

>being this invested in Mel Gibson

How gay are you bud?

>Not being gay for Mel
>>>>Reddit

> he fell for the Trump meme

Hey Sup Forums, fuck off.

Mel isn't /ourguy/ because of your white virgin male rage meshes well with his one-off alcoholic mistake. He is one of the greatest actor / directors of all time. Keep things tv / film related and hide your autism / racism levels.

>anglos
>spreaded all over the world
>NO GLOBALISM!

i won't mind. would be pro-Israel, IF that would be their containtment board equivalent

back to redd*t, kiddo

yeah he doesn't self-insert his political views in his films and got a lot of shit from christians because of passions of the christ because how violent it was blabla

>Sup Forums
Manchester deserves to win, you plebs.

it looks like a generic drama where the main character is really emotional or some shit

>B-b-but they said he's a nazi...

Who's dick do you think he had to suck to get back into the inner circle?

>Judging a movie by only watching the trailer and not actually watching it

That's Sup Forums for you

>Plebchester by the C-
Only good parts were the fire aftermath and the "I can't get over it" conversation

Need to add skeletor.

Movies are a shit "artform" worse than video games. The only thing we can do here is wallow in movies like our own failed lives and fling shit. Watching them because we like them would be counterproductive.

The board is good. "Film art" is the culprit here.

Muslims wants to exterminate anyone who isnt a Muslim. I'm more worried about a guy stabbing me on the street than some money grubbing kike.

No, I like Mel because he's an antisemite and a misogynist. The fact that he's a good actor and director is just an added bonus.

Are you actually a child?

Oh yeah he really showed Hollywood.

Go back.

How does "normal" Israel Jews feel about the top dog Jews that "support" muslims?

>Jews BTFO
they nominated him

>Blacks BTFO
there's like a fuckton of them, compared to last year; their trailer for the show had almost nothing but black pandering in it

>Women BTFO
except the ones nominated for acting and the one that will score a foreign picture award, right?

>Hollywood BTFO
...for? did it not finance his gore-meets-Hallmark-drama latest or are we missing something here?

By far the laziest thread of all possible lazy threads.

Only cause RDJ is his best mate and has Disney by the balls of his Marvel contract

This is kinda hot,gave me a semi.