Britain is a nation of invaders, not immigrants. Everyone besides the Welsh, Irish, Scottish, Cornish...

Britain is a nation of invaders, not immigrants. Everyone besides the Welsh, Irish, Scottish, Cornish, and Manx should not be allowed to live in the British Isles.

Get out of America then. You have no place there. Neither in UK if you're Anglo/Saxon. Ypu have no Motherland. You're worse than a nigger. All Americans should be gassed.

I'm not American, I'm visiting from Scotland. Nice try, mr spagetti.

Well, you scots have been cucked by the English since when? You're just butthurt sheep farmers and peat nigs. The last good scot was Hume and I'm not even sure he was Scottish.

>You're just butthurt sheep farmers and peat nigs.
Yeah, we are. We want our land back.

>The last good scot was Hume
Who is: Alexander Graham Bell, Adam Smith, Andrew Carnegie, etc. just to name a few.

>and I'm not even sure he was Scottish.
He was Scottish. Hume is not an English surname.

>doesn't know that the Britons migrated to the island like everyone else did

Also reminder, the Normans (our latest and greatest assimilation) have now been around for about as long as the ancient Britons have.

So technically we've been here longer, feel free to run off to Brittany if you care that much.

>
The English are practically still celtic by blood
it's just the language and culture they kept from invaders

>>doesn't know that the Britons migrated to the island like everyone else did
Yeah, but when we came no one else was here.

>Also reminder, the Normans (our latest and greatest assimilation) have now been around for about as long as the ancient Britons have.
Lol what? You came in 10th-11th centuries. We had been here since the Bronze Age.

The English are germanic.

Thanks, from burger land home of invasion/genocide. So I guess all but the native Indians should be fucking off too? Don't have kids, they move to foreign lands then think they're superior, no little Yankee that's what your dad should of done instead of fucking your mum.

To confirm
Yankee = wank/wanker

Im half Irish, where do i go?

see

What do you self identify as more.

The Anglo Saxons were germanic
but they bred in with the native Welsh and Romano-Britons, and there were far more of them than the anglos

Germany is the origin of the Anglos.

32 counties soon...

You voted against 'Having your land back'

Get the fuck over it now

Excuse me but they are the Irish Isles.

Cucks that have been tainted by English politics have.

Sounds nice, but it should be the Celtic Isles

I'm half-Irish half Mexican
I got the temper but,
I'm too lazy to do anything about it

Ah, where men wore skirts and the soulless ginger gene is strife.

i am mostly english and welsh
i am also part irish and scottish
if i get a legal visa, can i come legally?