Do art hoes have good taste in music?

Do art hoes have good taste in music?

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 35K)

>women
>good taste in music

depends if their boyfriends do. a girl's taste in music is only as good as the taste sum of all the boys she's ever been with. the 10 girls who post on Sup Forums are an exception because we are their boyfriends

Never.

An older brother can also influence a girls taste in music

>Avant-Math god of Sup Forums
>s/t
who else?

go fuck yourself retard

i remember clicking on the likes of some tweet that mentioned Sup Forums and a bunch of girls liked it and i went to their profiles and they were tweeting about Sup Forumscore and shit, it was bizarre.

>a girl is reading this post right now

Attached: 1478730545379.gif (320x180, 1020K)

if he gives her the dick

Attached: bigbenis.jpg (898x701, 132K)

This

t. grill

>arctic monkeys
>of mice and men
>the most popular bowie songs
>the magnetic zeros
>of montreal
>ed sheeran
>beach house
>tame impala

No.

most girls left when this place it started to get invaded by soyposter pol incels desu

sexually insecure alt right kekistan pseudo intellectual fuccbois arent attractive

tfw no hardcore art hoe gf

Attached: hardcore art hoes.png (848x447, 836K)

True, but don't act like male feminists and armchair commie revolutionaries are much better.

you haven't been here for more than a year and it's clear. this place has been Sup Forums since like 2015

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post...

Attached: arguing with holes.jpg (520x588, 121K)

>all these buzzwords
Roastie spotted
Go make me a sandwich cunt

they look like they fuck black guys

The ones I posted fuck skinheads who are kind of like the niggers of white people

Jesus why are you people so obsessed with black people
White women are the least likely to date people of other race

Stop being nazis and get some help you freaks

Being alt right isnt attractive to anyone yall need to know that right now. If youre unironically Sup Forums end your lif

Tits or GTFO cunt

my gf is racist too ;3

Eat a bullet fascist

Conservative people are more attractive than emasculated soyboys

Stay mad roastie

Attached: 1520437455201.jpg (2048x1323, 532K)

So this is the power of incels...

>this is all roasties can come up with

Attached: 1516471115200.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

art hoes and posers are just annoying to look at, theres nothing conservative about it

this one dissolved into pol/r9k shit flinging pretty fast

t. roastie

Roasties:
>virginity is a social construct! Who cares about how many sex partners I had!
The same roasties:
Haha you are still a virgin? Just kill yourself you waste of air!

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 173K)

You don't deny you're an incel though

I’m no roastie my fine faggot. I’m just a man who has actually touched a woman in real life. I was once like you though. Lonely, ugly, unloved.

It’s ok my friend. All you have to do is change every single thing about yourself and if you try hard enough maybe someday someone will be able to stand your physical presence.

How can these communists take a guy who paid 200€ for burberry hat seriously?

It doesn't matter if I am or not. It doesn't matter if I I've never had sex, that is not an argument and a tactic to shut down those who know the truth about Jewish manipulation of the White race and female gender.

How is that relevant to the conversation

Okay so you are just a beta white knight normalfag

Have sex and talk to one instead of making up autistic theories about women please

The responses to this post are proving it correct.

Sup Forums has liberal arts taste in music but honestly basic art school taste is better on all accounts.

stop watching stephen molyneux and start going outside

After you stop riding the cocl carousel bitch

Stop samefagging roastie

Jesus you're underage

lmao no the fuck its not

Stop sucking black dicks

>having sex with women will make you value women more
i cant tell if they're more sexist or if you're more sexist. White knight cunt go away

>After you stop riding the cocl carousel bitch
What? How would some girl being a whore stop you from getting laid? Wouldnt that make it more likely for you to get laid if women were whores riding cock carousels?

>le underage
Not an argument

Not when women only want to fuck a few alpha Chads and then marry betas once they are used up

No, because girls who ride the cock carousel only go for douchebag guys or chad. 6/10s and below dont have a chance and have to settle for fatties or not play the game at all unless they make money. You're all fucking materialistic whores. Get the fuck off my board Jewish brainwashed cunt.

why cant you retards stay on your board

Posts like these really confirm to me that this community is filled almost exclusively with underage guys who have a gripe against women because they haven't been successful socially or romantically.

No fucking shit, look at all the idiots ranting about cock carousels and jewish brainwashing. It's Sup Forums and /r9k/ who unfortunately share a website with Sup Forums.

I'm the OP I was just asking a question do they or not

I don't support Sup Forums idiots. I'm Jewish for pete sake.

Why do thots and normalfags think they are welcome here?

They are if they have good taste in music, which Sup Forums and /r9k/ don't have. End your life neckbeard.

Get the fuck out of this board already dumb soyboys

>I'm Jewish
Oy vey

>seeing women as conquests
>needing to be "successful" with a woman to understand them
take your misogynistic views elsewhere. Art hoes are just annoying take your dumb shit elsewhere

We are not the ones who spam this board with FOTM hip hop and indie rock you braindead whore

>only underage incels are misogynists

oh my sweet summer child... the most misogynistic dudes ive ever met were hyper chad normies

You don't necessarily need to be succesful, you just need to talk to one and not think of them as some stereotype or monolith or describe them like some fucking national geographic animal documentary.

>normalfags
>good taste in music

Ahahahahaha

>were all their boyfriends
You probably don't go out very often

You spam it with soy threads, much better.

>haha just go out
>haha just be yourself
>haha you will find one eventually

Why are normalfags so fucking stupid? It's like they can't have original thoughts on their own

I'm sorry, did I trigger you? Feel free to go back to your Sup Forums safe space.

Get a job lazy faggot

>le triggered
>le safespace
You retards try to use our own weapons against us, it's fucking pathetic

I am in university

>You don't necessarily need to be succesful
clearly you dont but that's your solution to understanding women, take your fake "ally" holier than thou attitude to starbucks

I didn't say that I'm telling you it's clear you don't talk to women very often so you have no idea what they actually think or do or believe and don't see them as individuals. It's not healthy, get help or try meeting one and seeing they're not really different from you.

this exactly

Take a gun to your head

This
Only betas and virgin respect women
There has never been a man who was successful with women who treated them with respect

Women are overgrown children, 90% of them think the same way.

Roastie is seething

Dude you believe that 50% of the population are all dishonest whores brainwashed by "jews" who only fuck super alpha males (in and of itself fucking ridiculous when you consider all the fat ugly fucks with wives and kids). You're fucking nuts, take your ass to a therapist.

not an argument

kill yourself HARD

The Jews control the media, the media controls women. 2 and 2 together...

You can't hide from the truth.

Who pushes beauty standards on women? Who decides what's "cool" and what values you need to follow to gain the most social acceptance? Pop culture. What drives pop culture? Media. Who owns media? Hmm...

t. butthurt wymyn

Literally
>The Jews are why I can't get laid

strawman, im a different guy

Let's take a look:
Magazines? Jews.
Hollywood? Jews.
Fashion moguls? Jews.
Academics (where ideas like cultural marxism, gender equality, and feminism sprouted)? Jews.
Communism? Jews.
TV? Jews.
Plastic surgeons? Jews.
Facebook, Instagram, Google, Youtube, Twitter? Jews Jews Jews Jews JEWS

Everything that drives women, the Jews have poisoned.

Who would even want to fuck a modern Western woman?
Might as well go gay

So glad I got a gf before anyone else got to her in hs. all my female friends are in endless cycles of dick riding where the relationships "don't work out". What a mess. Glad to have avoided it.

Attached: trippie-redd-teases-lil-wayne-collaboration-1.jpg (800x533, 59K)

Where the fuck do you people come up with this nonsense? Get fucking laid you Nazi incel pieces of trash.

>hurr durr get laid virgin
Come up with an actual argument or shit the fuck up, retarded roastie cunt

no, thank you

NOT SO FAST

Attached: IMG_7557.jpg (940x600, 82K)

Because these crackpot theories stem from sexual insecurity and pathology. You are angry because you are sexually frustrated and you don't want to face your own inadequacies.

>nonsense
It's just a pure coincidence am I right?

Attached: 1505923304248.jpg (2135x4273, 3.77M)

See
You really argue like a braindead roastie, you know your holes are the only value you have so when you get called out you resort to cheap name calling

Also funny how no onse answered this

>Almost exclusively
>based off 6 posts in a thread that baits these responses
End your life soon.

For the record I'm not a virgin, actually get a good bit of female attention and the more girls I get to know the more I agree with that mindset

>all conspiracy theorists are just butthurt virgins!!!

Are you fucking retarded? Alex Jones, the king of consipratards has a wife and 3 children

"Why wont anyone ever have it off with me? Maybe it's cos i'm a big fat ugly bastard with a microscopic penis!"

Attached: 14086438_10157258407705591_8078691407172469151_o.jpg (1021x765, 38K)

It is accurate.

>TFW you talk to many, and realize all the memes are accurate
At least they can give SUCC if you know how to emotionally manipulate them

Attached: goggles.jpg (735x353, 29K)

lmao is projecting all you dumb roasties are capable of?

I am tall and fit with 8 inch dick

Usually never