This is my first time listening to Drake (besides the few times Ive heard some of his singles like God's plan and that...

this is my first time listening to Drake (besides the few times Ive heard some of his singles like God's plan and that ''I need one dance'' song that was popular on the radio) and I actually enjoy this album more than I expected to.
Is it actually good or? Its not the kind of stuff I usually listen to but it kind of reminds me of long car trips at night and its kinda comfy.
I like it.

Attached: Album Artwork.jpg (590x600, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TKsxLFePj2A
youtube.com/watch?v=b7rKND7MJrI
bigghostlimited.com/ayo-the-top-10-softest-niggas-in-the-game/
youtube.com/watch?v=tsYALpfkc6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's only good because The Weeknd wrote most of it. And even then, only the first half of this album is good.

Drake has been outed as having ghost writers and will forever be disqualified in hip hop history because of it.

drake was always good, he just fell off really hard in 2016 (probably because he stopped using ghostwriters)

I feel like the first half is better but not by much, the only bad song is Make me Proud thanks to Nicki Minaj being a blight.
I think the tracks sound good and some features were alright, its very safe in a way and it keeps the same sound throughout the album but I still enjoy it.
Can someone elaborate on the ghostwriters deal? Is there real evidence? I know nothing about Drake honestly this is my first real experience with his music.

Drake's whole discography is good. That is why he is literally the most famous international artist for like 5 years now

>Drake was supposed to do a feature on a Meek Mill song
>Turns out there's a reference track for Drake's feature, meaning someone recorded parts of his verse for him to copy from
>youtube.com/watch?v=TKsxLFePj2A
>A bunch of other reference tracks from his already established songs start to surface
>youtube.com/watch?v=b7rKND7MJrI
>Drake and Meek Mill begin to beef dropping diss tracks, both of which were terrible but people think Drake won even though someone else probably wrote it

It's too bad because the album that he was exposed for ghost writing on is one of my favorites from him (If you're reading this).

Back to Back is pretty good. But fuck those other diss tracks.

Again, he more than likely didn't write it.

Look what you've done is great

LMAO you realize every single hip hop "goat" uses ghost writers right? also, drake not putting in the effort for a meek mill feature is honestly amazing to me. Meek Mill is trash and Drake probably knew that from the jump and decided to put his effort elsewhere. Disqualified from hip hop history? you wish, and also cite the source where weeknd wrote "most of it" and I'll combat it with the evidence that every single song on the album has multiple writers. stop reaching bud.

Never said there was anything wrong with ghostwriters, in fact I heavily implied his music was a lot better when he used them

That aspect was more directed to the person saying he was disqualified from hip hop. also, we only have evidence of ghost writing on the album he advertised as a "mixtape" and on one of the most mediocre songs on it.

Drake aka the Patron Saint of Tenderness aka the Human Glee Episode aka The Inventor of the Audio Scrunchie aka the Merchant of Cuddles otherwise known as The Wizard of Pause. When son aint travelin the world collectin magic wands n lookin for next level china patterns…you can usually find the boy doin lyrical origami on a track or out rescuin strippers from captivity nahmean. You kno you soft when you feel good bout droppin 10 Gs on a shower head that sprays lavender fragrances n shit. Word is bond…you kno you soft when chicks be showin how to do makeovers on youtube to look like you. You kno you soft when you inspire muthafuckin Zac Efron to get YOLO tatted on his creamy little hand b. You kno you soft when the furry mascots at ball games n shit be askin if they can get pictures wit YOU son. You kno you soft when you got a pink budgie, a baby owl n Aaliyah’s face all tatted 5 inches apart from each other on ya back. Son I can keep goin but you should get the point by now…

Like any true magenta blooded Canadian/teen soap opera star/future R&B chanteuse …the boy Aubrey had dreams of bein the next great Canadian music phenomenon (think Celine Dion, KD Lang, Shania Twain, Bieberveli, Michael Buble, Snow, The Backyardigans etc). Welp… that nigga musta spent a fortune on wishes at every fountain he ever came across cuz here he is. I still refuse to believe this nigga Drake was born thru any kinda normal human birth or anything like that… Feel like this nigga jus appeared on a lilypad one morning in a pond in his moms back yard inside of a dewdrop or some shit. I picture this nigga asleep inside of a drop of sunshine gently slidin down a golden maple tree from one leaf to the next one morning n then falling onto the wing of a canary n bein carried off on a feather n whimsically slippin down to that pond surrounded by swans n geese n squirrels bathing n shit…n then his moms was hearin these little squeakin sounds n stepped off her patio where she was enjoyin her rose hip tea n poppyseed bagel n seen this thumb sized winged hamster witta afro in her pond n carried it into the house n put it inside of a shoebox on top of a bed of cotton balls n babys breath n knitted little leotards n hats for it. Anyways Im pretty sure that shit gotta be at least 80% accurate…

Ayo yall remember the reactions niggas had when they seen those pictures that the nigga Jay-Z threw up on the Summer Jam screen of Prodigy dressed up like Mike Jackson? Niggas looked at that shit like it was pictures of son doin cartwheels in a bikini yo. Niggas thought that niggas career got dealt a deathblow wit that shit nahmean. N maybe it did kinda shake my nigga up namsayin….I dont know. But in the meantime this merry little muthafucka right here got pictures of hisself sittin on broads laps n more pictures of hisself embracin other dudes than any nigga known to man…n he STILL goin on wit life like that shit all good. Cos aint nobody SHOCKED when they see the sus nigga wit liquid vagina flowin thru his veins doin that shit namsayin. Niggas practically EXPECT that shit from son namsayin. But when you compare the MJ costume to this Farnsworth Bentley of Middle Earth look….you really cant see nothin that wrong wit the Prodigy pictures no more son. Either way…when it comes to Aubs you are lookin at the most softboiled creature on Gods green earth yo. This niggas music is so light in the ass that if you look real close at ya speakers when you playin his joints you can see tiny little heart bubbles comin outta em son.

This is a conflicted nigga rite here. If this aint a nigga wit a identity crisis I dont kno what is namsayin. First you got the Drake thats like the Taio Cruz of hip hop. The nigga got the most bitchmade voice on earth so its not like it takes son much effort to go SENPAI (Feminine As a Muthafucka) on a track. But then you look again n the niggas hollerin soo woo n twistin his fingers in all sortsa stupid ways while he takin a picture wit Jeezy. Then you hear the nigga promisin to wife any broad that glances in his general direction in a song. Then theres Drake who dont give a fuck bout a bitch or a hoe. Then theres Drake who will snuggle up in a broads lap n fall asleep. We all kno who the real Drake is but son wants to have his cupcake n eat it too namsayin. First off this nigga had approximately zero male role models in his household to look up to while he was growin up. So it aint came as no surprise to his moms when son had a Jack Sparrow walk n stuck his pinky out when he held his teacups. Son probably weighs about 190 or 200…n at least 50 of those pounds gotta be due to female hormones alone yo. But aint nobody mad at the nigga for all that effeminate shit. That cornball shit aint the facade. Its the fake ass shit that niggas cant look past namsayin. Ayo son…will.i.am. is a corny nigga too. That nigga Travie McCoy a corny nigga. Even Will Smith is a corny nigga. But those dudes stay in they own lane. They jus some pop niggas. So nobody got problems wit em. Even Nelly accepted that he was better off livin his life as a pop nigga n stopped talkin bout street sweepers n blowin weed in his hooks namsayin. But them dudes dont represent US as a culture like that. If this nigga wanna step up n be the face of hip hop n talk bout how he gon follow in the footsteps of niggas like Jay-Z then he better rep the culture correctly. Otherwise he need to take his Febreze-garglin, B-throwin, hoe-savin, bubblegum R&B ass home son.

Aubrey
Aka the Ryan Seacrest of rap. Son is the safest nigga on earth. This the type a NAHGGER that old rich white men try to set up wit they daughters n shit. This nigga wasnt born yo….he was blossomed. When he aint startin pillow fights on tour n pollinatin flowers n shit son stays spittin wit that tenderized Stephen Hawking voice. The niggas heart got a ponytail. Son could probably make you any origami animal you ask him to namsayin. He the type a nigga to sprinkle rose pedals on his bed before he go to sleep n shit. Son could probably frost a cake usin his eyes nahmean. This niggas moms n pops basically got Rick Rolled when the doctor said “Its a boy!” But it aint like Tone wanna see the nigga get torn to pieces by a pack a wolves n shit. If I seen him would the god wanna beat the garnier fructis outta him? I dont kno b. Maybe?

By the way the homegirl @FeFeGirlWonder on twitter mighta said it best when she told me Aubrey was a pre-cum baby. Word.

dude the fuck

bigghostlimited.com/ayo-the-top-10-softest-niggas-in-the-game/

>Drake dick-rider

Here we go.

>LMAO you realize every single hip hop "goat" uses ghost writers right?

No, not really. There may be rumors, but most of the "goats" don't have confirmed ghostwriters like Drake does and if they do, they're not taken seriously (see Ja Rule and Dr. Dre).

>Meek Mill is trash and Drake probably knew that from the jump and decided to put his effort elsewhere.

Shit taste. Also real rappers write their own bars, theres no exception to it.

>Disqualified from hip hop history? you wish

Kek, I can just tell your white. Everyone considers him a pop star since he doesn't even write his bars, so of course 20 year old white girls will love him. But not even Kendrick or Jay Z consider him a threat anymore. He's reached his peak and the ghostwriting shit was the nail in the coffin. It's all downhill from here for him.

>also cite the source where weeknd wrote "most of it"

youtube.com/watch?v=tsYALpfkc6A

>I'll combat it with the evidence that every single song on the album has multiple writers.

That makes it even worse and proves my point even more about how he has everyone else writing his shit besides him.

Here's something you younger kids don't understand about hip hop, it's not like other genres. Someone might write for a pop star, but that pop star is using their voice as an instrument. All a rapper has to give is his lyrics and his point of view. If he can't even give that, then he's not even a rapper, just some idea for a team of writers to project their vision upon. That's why no one who takes hip hop seriously takes Drake seriously anymore.

you seem to be knowledgeable, does Kanye have any sort of ghostwriters helping him?
Ive been listening to Kanye a lot recently and Ive grown fond of him and love his music but sometimes I think that he is a bit all over the place and it feels like he gets some outside help.

>It's only good because The Weeknd wrote most of it
This. half the tracks were made by The Weeknd. If you like this kind of music just go listen to The Weeknd's mixtapes.

t. teenage pale kid

Kanye is a special case. He built his original fame from writing his own stuff, but he's always been known as a great producer. His first two albums were most likely all him, but he did get more collaborators as time went on while also giving them all the proper credit and exposure.

Kanye nowadays is known to be more of a musical conductor bringing together the best minds in music to make the best songs possible. He's not known as an amazing lyricist, but he's known for being influential in the culture and always evolving and challenging himself and his own sound.

This slays me every time

wrong

Fuck off drake fags. Who the fuck unironically listens to this shit?

it depends on how Im feeling, whats the deal?
I would bet that the type of people who write this shit are underage kids who just found out about darkside of the moon and radiohead and want to act like elitists.
I too like many of Sup Forums core albums and a bunch of other shit but it doesnt mean that I cant enjoy more mainstream music with a different feel once in a while.
Grow up and come back when you hit 18 years of age.

Drake is just bland and untalented

wrong and wrong

t.Sup Forums shitposter

Aubrey can be top tier hip hop when he wants, but these days he just can't help himself when he hears a cool island beat

this guy is the only one ITT that gets drake

Stop samefagging holy shit.

t. Reddit faggot

Name 1 (one) good line.

lol judge hip hop artists by a single ///line///? what is this rap battle night at the community center?

>can't even name a good line by Drake, but thinks he's "top tier rap"
>doesn't respect battle rap

Either kill yourself or find a different genre to fuck up.

Alright B-Rabbit I said hip hop not rap. Sorry I'll bust out my boombox and put on some Biggie Smallz so I can start mending the /////genre/////

yea bro MC Ride would totally beat Drake in a battle, GOATest rapler man ever