/hoc/-Real thread

CHI: Investigators laugh at the prospect of Patrick Kane's conviction
PIT: Fans cry at the prospect of ever recovering
CBJ: "If I was playing, it would be 14-0" says Artemi Panarin. "Shut up and get on the ice" interrupted coach Tortorella
CGY: Still the team that noone really hates but also noone really supports
CAR: Hurricanes management says there are "serious thoughts" about franchise renaming after the disaster of Irma
ARI: NHL commissioner Gary Bettman confirms that team still exists

what is this nigger music they are playing at the columbus game? jesus christ, its not ape hoop or hand egg. fuck off with this shit.

im ready to give up professional sports to be desu. hokkei is the only thing that doesnt repulse me anymore, and its starting to wear me pretty fuckin thin

Reminder

Ignore this greasy early thread and get in here:

>5 fucking /hoc/ threads at once

Real non early non grease thread here

someone turn off the jungle music please

mods, delete the other threads

Is /hoc/ elite?

Jackets scaaaAAArr

man I've missed hockey

what's up with the streams though?

working well for me

do you think Bettman gave a hardline to all tems that they shouldplay faster and with more initiative or is it that I haven't watched hockey for so long?

depends how long has it been for you? The players are getting a little faster every year. Mcnugget looked like he was shot out of cannon a few nighhts ago

TBL V FLA THREAD

fast scoring, lots of goals, lots of dekes...seems like a conspiracy to me

the players are all mostly skill players now, which speeds up the game quite a bit. you don't have mcsorely or stevens out there anymore and in there place you have a skill guy. i see what you mean though, it seems like the players that would be big hitters dont even hit anymore, like they were told not to. but yeah the game is less physical these days, so without the threat of physicality, naturally its faster

>it seems like the players that would be big hitters dont even hit anymore, like they were told not to

no, I meant in contrast to last year, where the game seemed more systematic and by the book. Maybe it's because the beginning of the season

yeah youre probably right

>tfw you were sonny's practice goalie all offseason
Mah boi

fuggg was that a kick?

Artemi Panarin

is he the son of Alysa?

by not answering my joke questionyou are making me think that he could be her son

what a comfy thread

Dubois' mom is tres chot

how are they from Quebec yet are anglophones?

theres more french only speakers in new brunswick than quebec. theres a reason its the most cucked province in existence. cant even keep their own language.

That wasn't a great save by Greis, it was a shit shot by Calvert.

he was looking pass, he should have shot it

Tampa thread if you want.

aha, good eye

there is one already it seems friend

Oh shit, whoops. I always search the catalog for "lightning" and "tampa", but I must've missed that one.

reminder that this is the legit thread and don't be discouraged by the autist, just keep posting here