Essential Sup Forums filters

Essential Sup Forums filters

Attached: A téléchargé l’image sous Messenger_Lite.png (290x776, 32K)

why are you filtering all the good stuff

If you filter anything you're a cuck

Attached: sonyboy.jpg (988x1059, 128K)

why do you hate synthpop??

Those threads are always filled with waifu fags

This. I even unhide posts and threads after reporting and autohiding them.

this. if you need your Sup Forums filtered you need to return to reddit.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with filtering unfunny shitposts

Filtered shitbag

>metal

Attached: 1521248769545.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

t. soyboy

Solid list op

>metal
Essential filter

Maybe reddit is more up your speed

Maybe you should check out the end of a shotgun

I hate Sup Forums but if you filter 'metal' you are absolutely a soyboy, no exceptions.

I really hope we'll be able to filter photos in the future

Metal is pure garbage

no offense but you seem like a massive pussy

>pynthsop

add these to the list
>im asian
>i'm asian

>Metal is pure garbage

Attached: 1519158584939.gif (413x243, 51K)

>t.Iffy nigga

:)

Attached: Comb14032018065556.jpg (2700x960, 480K)

u actually filtered every thread

Can you post a picture of what your catalog looks like? Genuinely curious.

So you browse a blank page?

Fucking based
Thanks

/bleep/

>preemptively
Nah. fuck you.

>cuckmusique
no one has ever said this in the history of Sup Forums

t. newfriend

ima start, tho

I've been here at least twice as long as you friend, maybe three or four times to be quite honest with you lad.

METAL IS COOL MAN

Attached: 1519850820965.jpg (600x900, 119K)

This is unnatural, delet this

Kpop not visible but also a filter

Attached: 1520363118981.png (370x1105, 48K)

>filtering the queen of Sup Forums
get the fuck out of this board, pleb

Thx for inspiring me my man

Doing it a second time, because I forgot the image. Great. Now when I see it in the archives, it will still show the post without the epic picture.

You're welcome, I guess.

Not entirely. I still pin threads I genuinely will post on. It's just that the ones I don't care about or that anger me get filtered.

Yeah. Here's the screenshots I took. First image is the new filters I just added as of now, the second is the one where I don't have the "." filter enabled, and the third is when I have it enabled.

I have had it all blank before, but only by hiding some threads that go past my filters.

Attached: yuperoni.jpg (1620x960, 353K)

>I filter K-pop!

Attached: 1521246016145.gif (800x371, 125K)

I don't like doing this cause I might miss a nice thread that unfortunately happens to have one of those words in the op. When I'm in the catalog I just shift+click any thread that annoys me

Kpop is the ultimate soy
Even more soy that listening to apehop

At this point why not make a reddit account and subscribe to just the music sub community's that you like? or make a tumblr and only follow people who will put trigger warnings on the word soy.

why /daily/ tho

Because I Don't like the communities on those sites
I just want to improve my experience here
Spamming nigger and SOY SOY SOY doesn't entertain me

Or how about you idiots stop posting incoherent drivel that contributes nothing to music discussion? Have you ever stopped to consider why censorship is regularly administered in sites outside of Sup Forums? It's not because of political correctness, nor to promote some sort of political agenda, and it isn't (just) because moderators enforce random bans via corruption and power. It's because without it, content on the Internet would be absolute fucking garbage. Look at this disgusting hovel for example. For every one genuinely creative, interesting and original post, there are either hundreds, maybe thousands, of posts that are either low quality bait, moronic copypastas, or just pure, unadulterated stupidity that would make any intellectual cringe. In what way is that unique? Making another derivative meme of something else so that idiots could twist, misinterpret and destroy any sort of meaning the original post ever had? And the thing is, it's not even the political posts that dilute the cesspool. There are actually quite a few posts I enjoy that one would consider politically incorrect or offensive, and that don't adhere to my ideals. However, when garbage like the Sam Hyde pictures, the Eminem vs. Trump posts, dumb frog-posting and "nu-male/soyboy" memes get reposted at infinitum, I have to consider why I ever went to such a terrible website in the first place. Other websites avoid this because it's more of a challenge to see who can make the most quality content without it being absolute garbage or reveling in its edginess. And because of that, it's much more worthwhile than "le Brainlet/Numale Wojak" memes over a stupid caption. But I digress.

And by the way, I don't even have a Reddit account at all. I mainly use Newgrounds and DeviantArt, along with posting on YouTube.

But part of the appeal of Sup Forums to me is the unfiltered chaos and autism, I hate the soyboy memes but I don't want to have control over what I see.