Salsa gets raped

>Salsa gets raped
>OH NO POOR SALSA, WORST THING EVER

>Theon gets his dick cut off and severely tortured and mutilated
>HAHAHA PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

>itt: gay virgin projects

freud off virginfag

really stimulates my brain cells op

Theon had it coming. Sansa is just a little girl.

I'm more interested in how the audience was more willing to get bent out of shape over a rape when nobody batted an eye to the previous season's slaughter and horrifically painful deaths of hundreds if not thousands of men at Blackwater.

>hundreds

Oy vey goyim we just call that (((circumcision))) here in the jewSA

Theon killed little boys though.

Actually I reacted the second way to both. Fucking hate that stupid ginger fucking prick salsa. Such an annoying fuckwit. At least her unpredictability and fickle character make her good to have on the show the ginger fucking prick

Sansa's only interesting character in the books is that she miraculously manages to keep her hymen intact for 5 novels in a world where everything gets raped. Why should anyone care about this damanged goods now?

Sansa has done nothing other than stupidly follow Littlefinger's plan.

Theon sacked Winterfell, which wound up killing dozens of its citizens. He personally hacked an old man's head off and had two young boys killed and their bodied burned. The takeover of Winterfell by the Boltons and everyone who died there including Sup Forums's fav character Stannis the Mannis, can be blamed on Theon's actions.

Theon should have been executed already. Its ridiculous he's still alive.

To narrow it down, I was thinking of the fiery explosions specifically, how many man died burning to death while sinking to their deaths. I've no idea how many that number would be, but less than the overall number of deaths from all the rest of the battle.

Marital rape happened every single season. And the Sansa one had the most warning like half a season.

Getting set off by it is impossible everyone who pretended to be so is a lying attention whore.

so did bush and obama
so did any president thats sent troops to war

>characteristic

I assume you meant that.

Theon is the only good character and actor on the show, he's doesn't get enough credit.

Because they're solders who signed up for it. That's like bitching about the local paper mentioning a 15 year old girl getting raped instead of the hundreds of solders who died in iraq.

He means violence on screen doesnt matter as much as sexual based violence against a female.

What is more interesting is that this isnt the first rape or even marital rape. Yet people pretend like its some new thing.

The little girl being burned alive was 1000x more disturbing than anything in Sansa's storyline.

Fuck D&D. HURR DURR BURNING CHILDREN IS FUN.

Thank, mom

Thanks*

And you probably should be thankful, people here are trying to help prevent you from looking stupid when talking to people.

> Soldier who signed for it
> Half of them are farmer who had to go to war or else their lord would have their head on a spike
> Sansa is a wife
> She litteraly signed for it when spousing Ramsay
Really makes my neurons firing