What's your excuse as a man?

Sup Forums sexist totally BTFO

>35% of adults in America are obese
>somehow, 57% of all women are obese and 71.2% of all men are obese
What the fuck kind of Jew-math is this.

>DATA THREADS SAMPLE

What's your excuse as a (((feminist)))?

>spending more time at universities that go out of their way to avoid teaching logic and critical thinking makes you smarter

kek

woman logic, everyone

Also:
>1 post by this ID

>71% of mean are obese
I doubt that's possible, even in America

Their degrees are probably in womens, gender, fat and african studies.

It is in the middle of the Pacific, I think. Although, I may be wrong, Paulo.

Yes. When women did worse at college it was because of institutional discrimination. Now that men do worse at college it's because they're morons.

>of 72 causes of death, only five affect women more than men.
is suicide one of those 72 causes of death?

>women supposedly better
>still claim there's a fucking wage gap

Literally how

? suicide is by far mostly male

Women live longer than men. Cause we do the more dangerous jobs so women don't have to.

>women are objectively superior to men in every way
>still somehow systematically oppressed in every single walk of life
???

Liberal arts and gender studies are not real degrees.

>only five affect women more than men
i'm not asking is it one of those 5, you doof

>Sup Forums sexist totally BTFO
Feminism have been whining about unfair treatment for ages now, and men have complied.
Men have changed the education systems and the workplaces to accommodate them.
When they were equal, women never stopped the crying.
They kept on whining and whining, and stupid men kept on listening.
Our societies are now so perversely gynocentric, men are falling behind, and its outright pathetic.
And women are still crying about oppression and soggy knees.

TL;DR: OP is a faggot.

no one is going to take this post seriously. everyone knows women are inferior

Who would have thought that diversity quotas disproportionately favor women.

Higher life expectancy is due exclusively to women not taking any dangerous/laborious jobs (including combat roles) because they are too weak.

also sage

how does any of that matter as long as any man could take like 7 women all at once in a fight

>Yet they complain about male privilege

That's really cute, since I have yet to see a society that is 100% upheld by white collar jobs Friendo :^)

>Women are better then men
>Can't beat the patriarchy

>degrees
woman studies aren't degrees user
>life expectancy
because men take the risk jobs and/or are exposed to more work hours than women
>obesity
57% still a high number

Quit raping me with your eyes.

ayy lmao

>57% of women are obese
>71.2% of men are obese
My bullshit detector is going off.

femanon here :3

>create a learning environment that is hostile to boys
>women do better
>you go girls :^)

Next week we congratulate the turtle on beating the tortoise at swimming.

Great. Now I don't have privilege anymore.

>"women are smarter than men"
>claim to earn 75% of what a man makes

:^)

>men are doing better
>WE NEED EQUALITY
>men are doing worse
>HAHA, YOU GUYS SUCK

Wow, these people are transparent as fuck.

If women are smarter and have more degrees, why the fuck do they bitch about the wage gap? Are their degrees not in employable fields?

If women are better than men then why do they suck cock

Left side of the pic is untrue. Right side of the pic is not just untrue, but irrelevant.

Choice of colours is Ok though, so GJ women!

Women on large are dumb as rocks. Fucking stupid bimbos the lot of them. Smart women though, they are very very sexy. When I was in high school, our school had annual maths competition and most of my friends (all asian btw) scored in the upper 140s out of 150. One year, this one white girl beat all of us with a 144. Shit was so hot.

The obvious reason behind that: smart women are rare, that's why we find them attractive. Same thing goes for redheads.

What's very unattractive for me is girls who think they're smart but aren't.

absolutely. honestly, I don't understand women these days. They have literally no hobbies outside of being literal trash cans. She doesn't have the be the next Einstein and have a 4.0 GPA from MIT at the age of 16. The amount of women with real hobbies or passions is dangerously low these days.

Turns out being handed college admission and handed a degree while doing shit work doesnt make you any more capable.

I have three degrees. BSc, MASc, and a PhD. Ive grown up in academia around women in science. I will say this:

Women are not "smarter" at hardly anything. About 1/100 is smarter than the average male scientist ans she'll become a post-doc slave and have about a 5% chance at a professorship if she keeps at it. Most give up and turn to snagging a man whose an engineer or something, then live off him and have kids, (post-docs in Canada make about 35-45k/yr CAD). As researchers women require more help, this all gets passed off as "collaborative" and therefore good in the feminist movement thats swept academia. Men are more of the 'tortured genius' types. Men stay late, come in early, toil away solving complex problems and deriving pleasure from digging deeper than anyone. Women spend about half their time doing extra-curriculars or volunteering. As for PhD defenses its not even close. Men get grilled, made to do edits, sometimes extending their degree a year. Women get cut slack because they're female.

Example given:

Just the other day a girl (phd candidate) who spent six months collecting data on particle sizes of aerosols in the air 5m and 15m from a roadway presented her data. She found that farther from the road particles were larger. She had no idea why.

...Six months of data collection and analysis and she hadn't even thought to ask why this was or what the implications were.

During the presentation I said "well obviously, more condensation as they drift farther from the road" (water condenses making them larger).

Everyone was flabergasted that I would say such a harsh thing.

Its pathetic. This is McGill btw. Top university in the world supposedly.

Oh yea.. And they're all insane. Ive dated three of them. One never had an orgasm and broke out in 'stress rashes'.

I had a class last semester where one of the lectures was taught by a master's student. This chick couldn't even pronounce basic words that we learn in the intro classes. She wasn't foreign either, so no excuses.

>earning more degrees means your group is smarter

affirmative action

>all these advantages
>men still superior

Affirmative action is working

>tfw no beautiful accomplished college-educated girl to make me her trophy husband boy toy

>tfw not living the literary lifestyle

>far left

I think they mean overweight or obese. Whoever made this is retarded. I still don't think that's accurate either, women are larger at slightly higher rates than men

Saying men are superior is sexist, saying women are superior is fair.

Who wins in a fist fight?