Attached: jews.png (395x395, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3FWCvzduYZg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VelS-YCtHV4
youtube.com/watch?v=oxJtX081jj4
noisey.vice.com/en_ca/article/gy5a59/john-maus-at-the-end-of-the-world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=3FWCvzduYZg

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-12-01 at 5.28.21 PM.png (1570x1388, 1.16M)

Kanye West

These guys look like they drink a lot of ....

Attached: soymemer.jpg (780x617, 62K)

mega mommy milk?

Only classical music. They have not been brainwashed by the Marxist media, so they are not conditioned to listen to pop music, in fact the mere thought of it would make them puke.

Post-music

definitely metal

Jpop

Attached: me.jpg (2048x2048, 487K)

Metal

If they had any self awareness, they'd listen to this. MAGA represents the total exhaustion of American culture after 8 years of hysterical consumer capitalism and social media skinner boxing of the population dressed up as 'social progress' (AKA the Obama era)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VelS-YCtHV4

Attached: IMG_0075.jpg (559x263, 25K)

well put
i'd honestly think it'd be really cool if the "alt right" actually had competent artists and could channel their alienation in a creative expressive way, i feel we could get some good music out of that raw anger and dread they feel

>8 years
You mean 38 years.

whole milk.

>implying that doesn't already exist
It just won't ever be marketed so you'd have to dig to find it.

soy.

prove it soygoy

Attached: mfw.png (724x810, 1022K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oxJtX081jj4

Me on the right

>you'd have to dig to find it.

you almost had sam hyde break through, i actually liked that show and Sup Forums would probably call me a cuck commie, but that show was well made regardless of belief. he just should have been more subtle, but yeah i think a band with those views could actually get a big cult following if there were some clever subtlety to it as well

"Fashwave", Anime and Video Game Soundtracks, Electro-Swing, Three Doors Down that kind of shit

Me on the far right.

so you're just assuming its out there

Attached: 3rdrock.png (392x684, 532K)

If they could channel their alienation in a creative expressive way, they wouldn't be alt righters. 2010s 'identity politics' is actually a reaction to the systematic erasure of identity brought on by digital media

I've definitely heard plenty of nazi punk stuff and nazi harsh noise stuff, all American bands. But they were posted by other people on Sup Forums and I don't know any of it by name.

sounds really memorable and definitely part of the current generation alt-right movement

Attached: 0cd5947028af0b8a8301a97328a9c1fe.jpg (500x500, 37K)

It was current. They weren't actual German Nazis. Why are you so fucking purposefully dense?

Have you read this john maus interview? Sometimes I feel like we are literally trapped in a PKD novel. Our politics and identities are artificial impositions of an all pervading, hysterical late capitalist spectacle. Can't we all just collectively realize nothing of it is really happening and walk away onwards towards the rest of our lives?
noisey.vice.com/en_ca/article/gy5a59/john-maus-at-the-end-of-the-world

This

I'm a Libertarian who believes in God, so I'm not actually hopeless at all, and I don't have any reason to be. If I was a right wing atheist in the current year, though, I'd be pulling my fucking hair out every day.

Soy?

when you said "punk" i assumed you were talking about music from the punk rock era (30-40 years ago).

Attached: 2e615bbb7fb56e79a862f64c2702d7b9.jpg (720x756, 224K)

>God
So Allah is your master lmao

I have not, but this is a good read. You are very correct about this combination between rapid technological development and mass consumerism corporate dominated hellscape we live in currently. Sad part is, I feel this is really only the beginning of what is to come.

No, Yahweh. Allah is a faggot.

Isn't the Christian God, Allah and the Jewish fairy the same lmao

Yeah, I mean, the races haven't even begun their civil war yet.

You have to be over 18 to post here.
If you really want to know the distinctions: Allah has no son, and is a moon god (according to the texts). Yahweh has one son: Jesus Christ. Mosques all over have "Allah has no son" written in Arabic above their doorways.

yeah they're the same. people telling you different are just 2018 version of pic related
in 20 years, they'll all be hooked on percocet and cable news

Attached: 1200px-Snakehandling.png (1200x929, 707K)

MANGO

Attached: DWhY3BZU0AAm5el.jpg (540x517, 31K)

omg so edgy xD can we be irl friends???