Which one is going to win best animated?

Which one is going to win best animated?

Moana might get a pity oscar for the brown people

_ ____ __ ____ ____ _____ ___ ____

Zootopia

Thinking any other animated movie has a chance is a moot point.

If the academy is as degenerate as I think, the furry movie will win.

>inb4 Kubo wins

I'm honestly not sure. I'm leaning on Zootopia winning, but I think Moana has a fair shot.

Moana was so fucking boring.

Just watched Moana, it was really generic. Not bad, just not anything memorable either. Overall i enjoyed Furrytopia better

What about Kubo and the Two Strings??

Moana DVD rip just got on the interwebs, gonna watch it tonight and see, gonna be hard to beat zootopia

That was shit

Why not Kubo?

Friendly reminder to anyone else in this thread that you don't get to fuck the bunny.

Zootopia checks that box as well

>muh 10% of the population isn't inherently violent/criminal

A boy falls in love with a girl

My gut tells me Mona but

I saw Zootopia and I think it was an excellent satire on SJWs

I wanna fuck the bunny

Kubo deserves it.

Zootopia gets it.

Moana might get a few pity votes from the idiots who want to pander to brown people.

>Your Name wasn't nominated

They should seriously stop nominating/awarding everything Disney shits out. For one it completely steals awards/nominations from better movies (LEGO movie's snub was a glaring error) and second it's just lost all competitiveness and meaning.

Disney doesn't even have to try to win the award so when I see something of theirs won an Academy award it doesn't make me think the movie is particularly good. It doesnt communicate anything because EVERY movie of theirs wins the award.

>people who actually care about animation vote for Kubo
>idiots have to split their votes between two Disney movies
>Kubo squeezes by with a victory
I can dream

Zootopia was the only actually good movie from NuDisney, so that. Moana was boring as shit.

Kubo should win though.

Because nearly every time the Best Animated Flick award has been given to a Disney film.

>people who actually care about animation

No one voting cares about animation though

>Voter #5: I only watch the ones that my kid wants to see, so I didn’t see [The] Boxtrolls but I saw Big Hero 6 and I saw [How to Train Your] Dragon [2]. We both connected to Big Hero 6 — I just found it to be more satisfying. The biggest snub for me was Chris Miller and Phil Lord not getting in for [The] Lego [Movie]. When a movie is that successful and culturally hits all the right chords and does that kind of box-office — for that movie not to be in over these two obscure freakin’ Chinese fuckin’ things that nobody ever freakin’ saw [an apparent reference to the Japanese film The Tale of the Princess Kaguya, as well as the Irish film Song of the Sea]? That is my biggest bitch. Most people didn’t even know what they were! How does that happen? That, to me, is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen.
>MY VOTE: Big Hero 6

People will bitch when Zootopia wins because it was directed by a white male , ignoring the fact that he's gay.

moo point

>all these furries
Absolutely disgusting.

Zootopia was an awful movie. I felt terrible after my kid chose it at the redbox. I'm going to have to preview movies.

>not having Trolls win
joke desu. Had everything, even positive social commentary on comfort eating

Kubo?

They will when Disney will stop giving the Academy that sweet sweet cheque in the mail.

>all Disney shit

Well squirt, if it were up to me, i'd say Kubo.. but it ain't up to me.

I'd say that Moana has a fair shot, specially because it might get more simpathy from those who vote.

Shut your whore mouth.

The one that was a $1billion box office hit

I honestly enjoyed both movies, but I think Moana was better. It does have the better chance of winning however because she's a strong independant women of color, who don't need no man.

I really want to

How is Kubo? I saw zootopia and thought it was good but the ads for Kubo actually made me not want to see it.

> she's a strong independant women of color, who don't need no man.
She needs the demigod's help though.

Its not perfect but i wouldnt say its amazing or even bad. Plot just meanders a little bit but still ends up feeling like they rushed through and missed something. Overall its still watchable, especially for the gorgeous animation.
If you sat through boxtrolls and didnt get offended then you can sit through kubo and enjoy it.

>Moana.2016.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8

Well in the ending she goes off without him

Animation category should either not exist (honestly Kaguya should have been a best picture nom) or there should be an animation category for proper animated films and a childrens movie category.

This movie is amazing and desreves to win

I liked zootopia but red turtle was a lifechanger for me

Moana is better.

DiverZOO of couse

The red turtle and deservedly so

remember when brave beat wreck it ralph

>No one voting cares about animation though
they or at least lefty journalists probably watched Angry birds, and that's why they throwed shit on it whenever they could

Granted the animation was nice but it felt like half a movie and ended WAAAAAY too soon.

Cute bunny > ugly loli

>watching anything below 720p
pulleeze

A loli cannot be ugly.

lol he fugged a turtle. Must have been real lonely on that island :)

Go find me a cute nigga child then

>furfags
hahahah pathetic

>but dog people are so hot
hang yourself furfag